Gai (S) ~ by BDG


 Topic: Gai (S) ~ by BDG
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on January 21, 2013 17:51
BlackDragonGod
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 3067
Joined on:
November 21, 2007
#1
I actually really like this character. Have at it.

qXz2Por.png

PREVIOUS CHARACTERS:

wGkTE8s.png GQF6w.png WR6IL.png W89NN.png
Retired ~ so long, and thanks for all the fish!
tumblr_n0t44v30qP1tsatl4o1_250.gif tumblr_n0t44v30qP1tsatl4o2_250.gif
  Posted on January 21, 2013 18:00
Narutorazengan25
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Legend

Posts: 18054
Joined on:
September 24, 2009
#2
Er.. the FP.. meh

with the balance, i like, very good

100 piercing for 3 taijutsu '-'

9

~By Kenny 0002.gif

Kenny.gif
Jn0pT9z.pngV6r8YB7.gif
Last Work: Bills PicsIIAsk me lolIISig by Sakura__Uchiha <3IIAvatar by Pain_AlagoanoII
  Posted on January 21, 2013 18:00
guy220
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1790
Joined on:
May 30, 2008
#3
i dont get the last part of the Opening of the gates

and ill rate it 8 very nice char and balanced imo

now remember i never rate 10's and i rarely do 9's!
  Posted on January 21, 2013 18:01
BlackDragonGod
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 3067
Joined on:
November 21, 2007
#4
guy220 wrote:
i dont get the last part of the Opening of the gates

and ill rate it 8 very nice char and balanced imo

now remember i never rate 10's and i rarely do 9's!

Basically you know how you get 1 chakra for each character you have alive the following turn?

That part makes it so all of those are taijutsu.
Retired ~ so long, and thanks for all the fish!
tumblr_n0t44v30qP1tsatl4o1_250.gif tumblr_n0t44v30qP1tsatl4o2_250.gif
  Posted on January 21, 2013 18:02
sasuke1vs1naruto
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
too damn high

Posts: 11995
Joined on:
November 25, 2008
#5
Gaara= Noob1.

For 3 tais Gai can kill an enemy? I wouldn't have commented but man, that's OP as fuck. Nerf it.
  Posted on January 21, 2013 18:03
blueskull119
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1763
Joined on:
June 23, 2009
#6
He is really OP especially the 2nd skill
Last skill should only have a invul effect or something totally different instead of additional effects.
What i don't like about your character is that he is a one man team
Pics are great though 6/10
tumblr_n37l590chs1tpeqjho4_500.gif
Avy by Nino
  Posted on January 21, 2013 18:04
guy220
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1790
Joined on:
May 30, 2008
#7
BlackDragonGod wrote:
guy220 wrote:
i dont get the last part of the Opening of the gates

and ill rate it 8 very nice char and balanced imo

now remember i never rate 10's and i rarely do 9's!

Basically you know how you get 1 chakra for each character you have alive the following turn?

That part makes it so all of those are taijutsu.
got it. very good man. i like this gai!
  Posted on January 21, 2013 18:06
sasu_laka
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
U Wat M8

Posts: 17353
Joined on:
November 21, 2010
#8
well make it +20dmg instead of 30 , 80 is good imo :blink

8.
  Posted on January 21, 2013 18:06
imon19
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1353
Joined on:
June 2, 2008
#9
9
Gift by Hope <3

We Are but a single flower in the earths cycle and just dust in the wind.
  Posted on January 21, 2013 18:08
BlackDragonGod
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 3067
Joined on:
November 21, 2007
#10
sasuke1vs1naruto wrote:
Gaara= Noob1.

For 3 tais Gai can kill an enemy? I wouldn't have commented but man, that's OP as fuck. Nerf it.

Hmm alright. I haven't played NA in awhile, I thought 3 specific for an insta kill would be appropriate.
blueskull119 wrote:
He is really OP especially the 2nd skill
Last skill should only have a invul effect or something totally different instead of additional effects.
What i don't like about your character is that he is a one man team
Pics are great though 6/10

You're not keeping in mind that it costs a specific and a random, and has a cooldown.

He's not gonna be able to one man really easily.

Thanks for rate!
Retired ~ so long, and thanks for all the fish!
tumblr_n0t44v30qP1tsatl4o1_250.gif tumblr_n0t44v30qP1tsatl4o2_250.gif
  Posted on January 21, 2013 18:09
guy220
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1790
Joined on:
May 30, 2008
#11
nah 3 tai's for 100 piercing is fine. its not OP at all, it can be reflected so there you go
  Posted on January 21, 2013 18:13
sasuke1vs1naruto
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
too damn high

Posts: 11995
Joined on:
November 25, 2008
#12
guy220 wrote:
nah 3 tai's for 100 piercing is fine. its not OP at all, it can be reflected so there you go
Kakashi, Hidan, ET Sasori = The only able to reflect this. So no, it's not ok. +There aren't many reflectors. Hidan nobody attacks while the reflect is active and the other's two reflects are quite predictable. If v Kakashi, you just don't use it on Kakashi. If v Sasori, you just use it on Sasori.

(Basically said, reflects do not count for this character, he's inba on this aspect)
  Posted on January 21, 2013 18:14
guy220
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1790
Joined on:
May 30, 2008
#13
sasuke1vs1naruto wrote:
guy220 wrote:
nah 3 tai's for 100 piercing is fine. its not OP at all, it can be reflected so there you go
Kakashi, Hidan, ET Sasori = The only able to reflect this. So no, it's not ok. +There aren't many reflectors. Hidan nobody attacks while the reflect is active and the other's two reflects are quite predictable. If v Kakashi, you just don't use it on Kakashi. If v Sasori, you just use it on Sasori.
well think about gaara for a second my friend
  Posted on January 21, 2013 18:15
sasuke1vs1naruto
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
too damn high

Posts: 11995
Joined on:
November 25, 2008
#14
guy220 wrote:
sasuke1vs1naruto wrote:
guy220 wrote:
nah 3 tai's for 100 piercing is fine. its not OP at all, it can be reflected so there you go
Kakashi, Hidan, ET Sasori = The only able to reflect this. So no, it's not ok. +There aren't many reflectors. Hidan nobody attacks while the reflect is active and the other's two reflects are quite predictable. If v Kakashi, you just don't use it on Kakashi. If v Sasori, you just use it on Sasori.
well think about gaara for a second my friend
Gaara can't pick his chakra with second skill or have any other skill that can AoE, my friend, nor 50% permanent reduction.
  Posted on January 21, 2013 18:18
Czesio_Poland
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 4014
Joined on:
May 24, 2008
#15
My friends, who aren't my friends :sad , this character is OP. Even with some nerfing effects.
3rd skill should deal max 75 piercing damage.
1st skill is OP too for me...

tumblr_med9aon3Sp1r7jz8xo1_500.gif