Darui


 Topic: Darui
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on January 18, 2013 17:20
pain-ryningan
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Frosty

Posts: 3717
Joined on:
January 20, 2011
#1
(Invalid img)

Share me darui mission :P
i want to know its requests
screenshoot or copy will be nice :3
THANKS
  Posted on January 18, 2013 17:23
eDeath
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Cookies and Milk

Posts: 1323
Joined on:
May 21, 2011
#2
i want ot see it too warba but not enought lvl D:
[Character Showcase V2 GFX SHOWCASE


~ avy by iSUCKatladder* ~ ~sig by indoorsman~ ~userbar by ShokuYuki ~
  Posted on January 18, 2013 17:23
Amegakure-Pain
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Cookies and Milk

Posts: 2398
Joined on:
April 11, 2012
#3
lol
Signature by Kono.. Thanks man !

Smiles are in... The new era is about to begin
  Posted on January 18, 2013 17:26
pain-ryningan
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Frosty

Posts: 3717
Joined on:
January 20, 2011
#4
eDeath wrote:
i want ot see it too warba but not enought lvl D:
they will show me
:P
and you will see too if you look XD
  Posted on January 18, 2013 17:29
valyo
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Cookies and Milk

Posts: 1831
Joined on:
January 1, 2009
#5
LOL i laughed at this. It should say "Fuck it, I knew i should have stayed home".

I dont have Omoi nor Atsui so i cant tell you D:
My epic Image Shop

http://i.imgur.com/IT77BqO.png <--- Click that beautiful icon made by sasori_basama_lf to check my character showcase

Avy by prod :D
  Posted on January 18, 2013 17:31
pain-ryningan
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Frosty

Posts: 3717
Joined on:
January 20, 2011
#6
valyo wrote:
LOL i laughed at this. It should say "Fuck it, I knew i should have stayed home".

I dont have Omoi nor Atsui so i cant tell you D:
well if i win battle that i am on now
ill have 2 akatsukis left for omoi D:
  Posted on January 18, 2013 17:31
AskilaZz
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Cookies and Milk

Posts: 1030
Joined on:
July 23, 2011
#7
Well you are jounin and Darui's mission is ANBU so can you see it your self?
  Posted on January 18, 2013 17:32
lewis1999
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Cookies and Milk

Posts: 2952
Joined on:
January 22, 2009
#8
AskilaZz wrote:
Well you are jounin and Darui's mission is ANBU so can you see it your self?

That's Omoi's...
  Posted on January 18, 2013 17:33
valyo
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Cookies and Milk

Posts: 1831
Joined on:
January 1, 2009
#9
pain-ryningan wrote:
valyo wrote:
LOL i laughed at this. It should say "Fuck it, I knew i should have stayed home".

I dont have Omoi nor Atsui so i cant tell you D:
well if i win battle that i am on now
ill have 2 akatsukis left for omoi D:
What is Omoi's mission?
My epic Image Shop

http://i.imgur.com/IT77BqO.png <--- Click that beautiful icon made by sasori_basama_lf to check my character showcase

Avy by prod :D
  Posted on January 18, 2013 17:33
Momochi_Zabuza
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Frosty

Posts: 3990
Joined on:
April 28, 2008
#10
I want to see too, but I think is not hard
S-A acc ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) // xXx // "Thanks for all, Tosh." // SiB and Kostas <3 // "L-R member"

Alt I Alt II // Poketrain by Sai // Avy by Nando // Trivilli: big bro // Sign by: - Mystogan
  Posted on January 18, 2013 17:36
pain-ryningan
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Frosty

Posts: 3717
Joined on:
January 20, 2011
#11
Uploaded new pic

and ya moprtals wate for 2 more akatsukis and ill share his mission
  Posted on January 18, 2013 17:36
AskilaZz
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Cookies and Milk

Posts: 1030
Joined on:
July 23, 2011
#12
lewis1999 wrote:
AskilaZz wrote:
Well you are jounin and Darui's mission is ANBU so can you see it your self?

That's Omoi's...

oh yeah my bad... but he can still see the mission if he has Omoi
  Posted on January 18, 2013 17:38
pain-ryningan
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Frosty

Posts: 3717
Joined on:
January 20, 2011
#13
AskilaZz wrote:
lewis1999 wrote:
AskilaZz wrote:
Well you are jounin and Darui's mission is ANBU so can you see it your self?

That's Omoi's...

oh yeah my bad... but he can still see the mission if he has Omoi
i dont have him yet geniouse
  Posted on January 18, 2013 17:38
narutomena
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Cookies and Milk

Posts: 1988
Joined on:
September 16, 2007
#14
Just unlocked the mission myself.

(Invalid img)
  Posted on January 18, 2013 17:40
valyo
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Cookies and Milk

Posts: 1831
Joined on:
January 1, 2009
#15
narutomena wrote:
Just unlocked the mission myself.

(Invalid img)
And i though wining 6 in a row with Ginkaku was hard o.o
My epic Image Shop

http://i.imgur.com/IT77BqO.png <--- Click that beautiful icon made by sasori_basama_lf to check my character showcase

Avy by prod :D