LOVE!???????


 Topic: LOVE!???????
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
This topic was closed by roxasmanny 
Poll: L-O-V-E!???
7 vote(s) since January 10, 2013 02:08
Da fuq you saying (3) (43%)
I'm offended (1) (14%)
I feel you bruh (3) (43%)
  Posted on January 10, 2013 02:04
Speakez
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 29
Joined on:
November 6, 2012
#1
HEY GUYS!

GUESS WHAT


I am UNDENIABLY!

tumblr_lzcxce1VEL1r6aoq4o1_500.gif









IRREVOCABLY!!

tumblr_m66parN33g1qfh70yo1_400.gif








IRREEEVERSIBLY!!!

tumblr_m30p0nLWh91qhmi2t.gif








UN-CON-DI-TIONALLY!!!!

tumblr_lwqn0kth6A1qfhek7.gif








IN L-O-V-E LOOOOOOOVE!!!


tumblr_mft1rsXVib1qf2sd0o1_400.gif
Spoiler
with every girl on the planet.
  Posted on January 10, 2013 02:07
Firebane
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 6670
Joined on:
March 13, 2011
#2
man, srsly. Cool....
ShowcaseCC Pic Shop. GFX Shop
4NR5km9.gif
#BestLuvixiQuote2014 wrote:
The debate today is that it's okay to vote for yourself (without being anonymous) since it's not written in the rules. To prove that this is an a-okay situation, I'm going to church tomorrow and during the homily, I will shout "MOTHER TERESA HAS A REALLY FUCKING TIGHT ASS" because doing that isn't written anywhere either.
#guipeluto #aguentaguipe #guiperetornodoquenaofoi ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). 「u7YsFJr.png
  Posted on January 10, 2013 02:09
Second_Dynasty
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 361
Joined on:
June 4, 2012
#3
There should be an age restriction on the Boards.
T9HTk64.gif

gomla wrote: But when God says it is, it is.
troyvimala wrote: In some ways, i think science is created by those who doesn't believe in God.
kakashi_da_best wrote: you say we can't prove god exists simply because theres no evidence... well please, give me evidence to show he doesnt exist
Creed- wrote: i never said i didn't believe in science im an aspiring astronomer of course i believe in science, just put certain religious material above scientific material
sasuke1vs1naruto wrote: Everything has a creator, absolutely everything. So the world obviously has a creator
  Posted on January 10, 2013 02:09
Ray09
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1413
Joined on:
July 2, 2007
#4
So....much....ratchet :nuts


tumblr_static_tumblr_mffmxy5c7y1rmfpqbo1_500.gif
  Posted on January 10, 2013 02:11
iStein
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2510
Joined on:
October 14, 2012
#5
lolwut?
\\
   \( •_•) 
    < ⌒ヽ
   /   へ\
   /  / \\
   レ ノ   ヽ_つ
  / /
  / /|
 ( (ヽ
 | |、\
 | 丿 \ ⌒)
 | | ) /
ノ )  Lノ
(_
  Posted on January 10, 2013 02:13
SasukeChidori93
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jinchuuriki

Posts: 15708
Joined on:
April 20, 2009
#6
Nice. (cd)
Gear, My Family, My Home :: Our Thread :: Join Us Here ::Mod Threat. Scary
prod2_zps32ca606b.png
xE82vMG.png
"If you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherf**kers. What the f**k is you
complaining about? If there are any haters in here right now and don’t have nobody
to hate on, the feel free to hate on me." ~Katt Williams
  Posted on January 10, 2013 02:14
trttrfggffffe
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 4320
Joined on:
December 27, 2009
#7
lolz. this was funny. ..............................
trttrfggffffe -ronx

30ksju1.gif
PT.1.................................................................................................................................. PT.2