~//Shunsui By Kenny~


 Topic: ~//Shunsui By Kenny~
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on January 10, 2013 00:29
Narutorazengan25
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jinchuuriki

Posts: 17957
Joined on:
September 24, 2009
#1
-Rate and CnC
-Some grammar mistakes? Tell me!
-OP/UP? Tell me >:C!

bSf4R.png

Next Character: Konohamaru (S)

Character Showcase:

4ZSxg.jpg

~By Kenny 0002.gif

Kenny.gif
Jn0pT9z.png
Last Work: Young Kakashi PicsIIAsk me lolIIAvy and Sig by Sakura__Uchiha <3II
  Posted on January 10, 2013 00:30
iStein
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2510
Joined on:
October 14, 2012
#2
-Reading-
Edit:
An Epic character.
I like the face pic.
Good Pictures.
I think kyokotsu should do Piercing Damage.
Everything else is Puuuuurfect.
10/10.
\\
   \( •_•) 
    < ⌒ヽ
   /   へ\
   /  / \\
   レ ノ   ヽ_つ
  / /
  / /|
 ( (ヽ
 | |、\
 | 丿 \ ⌒)
 | | ) /
ノ )  Lノ
(_
  Posted on January 10, 2013 00:31
shadowlaka
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 5652
Joined on:
December 9, 2012
#3
phew , complex one , but i like it kenny ;)

9.9715
~The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.~
tumblr_mg49p1FALO1rmblr3o1_500.gif
  Posted on January 10, 2013 00:36
beastraider1
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 4800
Joined on:
July 1, 2007
#4
In first and second skill is it damage the other turn?I cant tell much about grammar mistakes cause im not that good too.i like it overall.

9
  Posted on January 10, 2013 00:39
Narutorazengan25
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jinchuuriki

Posts: 17957
Joined on:
September 24, 2009
#5
shadowlaka wrote:
phew , complex one , but i like it kenny ;)

9.9715

That is a pro rate, thanks double-Laka
beastraider1 wrote:
In first and second skill is it damage the other turn?I cant tell much about grammar mistakes cause im not that good too.i like it overall.

9

yep, next turn o.o
and thanks :3
iStein wrote:
-Reading-
Edit:
An Epic character.
I like the face pic.
Good Pictures.
I think kyokotsu should do Piercing Damage.
Everything else is Puuuuurfect.
10/10.

yes, is piercing damage

and thanks, Stein :3

~By Kenny 0002.gif

Kenny.gif
Jn0pT9z.png
Last Work: Young Kakashi PicsIIAsk me lolIIAvy and Sig by Sakura__Uchiha <3II
  Posted on January 10, 2013 00:46
shadowlaka
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 5652
Joined on:
December 9, 2012
#6
Narutorazengan25 wrote:
shadowlaka wrote:
phew , complex one , but i like it kenny ;)

9.9715

That is a pro rate, thanks double-Laka
beastraider1 wrote:
In first and second skill is it damage the other turn?I cant tell much about grammar mistakes cause im not that good too.i like it overall.

9

yep, next turn o.o
and thanks :3
iStein wrote:
-Reading-
Edit:
An Epic character.
I like the face pic.
Good Pictures.
I think kyokotsu should do Piercing Damage.
Everything else is Puuuuurfect.
10/10.

yes, is piercing damage

and thanks, Stein :3

~By Kenny 0002.gif

Kenny.gif
why double? now u made me sad :unsure
~The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.~
tumblr_mg49p1FALO1rmblr3o1_500.gif
  Posted on January 10, 2013 00:48
Narutorazengan25
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jinchuuriki

Posts: 17957
Joined on:
September 24, 2009
#7
shadowlaka wrote:
Narutorazengan25 wrote:
shadowlaka wrote:
phew , complex one , but i like it kenny ;)

9.9715

That is a pro rate, thanks double-Laka
beastraider1 wrote:
In first and second skill is it damage the other turn?I cant tell much about grammar mistakes cause im not that good too.i like it overall.

9

yep, next turn o.o
and thanks :3
iStein wrote:
-Reading-
Edit:
An Epic character.
I like the face pic.
Good Pictures.
I think kyokotsu should do Piercing Damage.
Everything else is Puuuuurfect.
10/10.

yes, is piercing damage

and thanks, Stein :3

~By Kenny 0002.gif

Kenny.gif
why double? now u made me sad :unsure

Okay okay, Sorry Double-Laka ;c

~By Kenny 0002.gif

Kenny.gif
Jn0pT9z.png
Last Work: Young Kakashi PicsIIAsk me lolIIAvy and Sig by Sakura__Uchiha <3II
  Posted on January 10, 2013 00:49
shadowlaka
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 5652
Joined on:
December 9, 2012
#8
Narutorazengan25 wrote:
shadowlaka wrote:
Narutorazengan25 wrote:
shadowlaka wrote:
phew , complex one , but i like it kenny ;)

9.9715

That is a pro rate, thanks double-Laka
beastraider1 wrote:
In first and second skill is it damage the other turn?I cant tell much about grammar mistakes cause im not that good too.i like it overall.

9

yep, next turn o.o
and thanks :3
iStein wrote:
-Reading-
Edit:
An Epic character.
I like the face pic.
Good Pictures.
I think kyokotsu should do Piercing Damage.
Everything else is Puuuuurfect.
10/10.

yes, is piercing damage

and thanks, Stein :3

~By Kenny 0002.gif

Kenny.gif
why double? now u made me sad :unsure

Okay okay, Sorry Double-Laka ;c

~By Kenny 0002.gif

Kenny.gif
dont make me log on my main :/
~The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.~
tumblr_mg49p1FALO1rmblr3o1_500.gif
  Posted on January 10, 2013 00:52
BlackDragonGod
Rank: moderator

Forum Rank:
Wants a Cool Rank

Posts: 3068
Joined on:
November 21, 2007
#9
Nice, I like the idea Kenny. I think the gain from KK isn't worth the loss though, maybe buff it a bit?

9/10~
Retired ~ so long, and thanks for all the fish!
tumblr_n0t44v30qP1tsatl4o1_250.gif tumblr_n0t44v30qP1tsatl4o2_250.gif
  Posted on January 10, 2013 00:52
Ramkec
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Legend

Posts: 26018
Joined on:
May 6, 2011
#10
Y u no make Ukitake? :sad

10/10 ofc, everything is on it's place.
ythMtMQ.gif
Helper Of The Year---------------------------------------Smoke Mushi Every Day
  Posted on January 10, 2013 00:55
Narutorazengan25
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jinchuuriki

Posts: 17957
Joined on:
September 24, 2009
#11
BlackDragonGod wrote:
Nice, I like the idea Kenny. I think the gain from KK isn't worth the loss though, maybe buff it a bit?

9/10~

is the same of BK.. So.. <.<

but thanks :3
Ramkec wrote:
Y u no make Ukitake? :sad

10/10 ofc, everything is on it's place.

For now, Nope

~By Kenny 0002.gif

Kenny.gif
Jn0pT9z.png
Last Work: Young Kakashi PicsIIAsk me lolIIAvy and Sig by Sakura__Uchiha <3II
  Posted on January 10, 2013 00:56
Prince-Of-Thievs
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 513
Joined on:
December 30, 2006
#12
Lol Now Thats What I Call A Character.
Personal-Animated-Tag2_zps62c44f4b.gif
  Posted on January 10, 2013 00:59
Narutorazengan25
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jinchuuriki

Posts: 17957
Joined on:
September 24, 2009
#13
Prince-Of-Thievs wrote:
Lol Now Thats What I Call A Character.

Aww, thanks <3

and great gif! '-'

~By Kenny 0002.gif

Kenny.gif
Jn0pT9z.png
Last Work: Young Kakashi PicsIIAsk me lolIIAvy and Sig by Sakura__Uchiha <3II
  Posted on January 10, 2013 00:59
Phurman
Rank: moderator

Forum Rank:
ANBU

Posts: 2903
Joined on:
December 29, 2006
#14
Cool character ^.^

8.5
>>>>>>>>>kawai on streets senpai in sheets<<<<<<<<<
*touches softly* Woah senpai, your sig is so soft :embarressed ~ MelonLord
Aya LOVES me <3 || Imperia || Bunny! || #TOSTUKABLADE || Bottom Sig By Teri
L6Udd19.png
phur4_zpsc03577c7.png
  Posted on January 10, 2013 01:00
RARFEL
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1609
Joined on:
July 21, 2010
#15
11/10.
Sign by Google~ Avatar by miss_fail~
te8tF.png