N-A Race to Kage 2013


 Topic: N-A Race to Kage 2013
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on January 9, 2013 13:35
-Sweet!
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Wicked Witch

Posts: 488
Joined on:
June 1, 2012
#1
i know this has been discussed many times,but i'll just say my personal opinion.

mods and admins need to make jinchuuriki rank missions,so that people have to go there necessarily,so they can unlock the new characters.

this should be done when there will be the 5 kages released.

the current way wich n-a is in now it's pathetic and unfair.

we shouldn't be forced to face anbu's while they're jinchuuriki and if they lose they lose 600 xp,and going back there takes approximately 7 winning battles against anbus.

so yea,i know that a lot of things should be changed in N-A but this one is urgent,and needs serious treatment from the mods and admins,and that's also the reason why it has been discussed many times.

i hope we will have better future to ladder on the near future.

seeing things as current chances are 10 out of 100 to be akatsuki and 2 out of 100 to be kage.
  Posted on January 9, 2013 13:38
RedLionHood
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Superhero

Posts: 6199
Joined on:
January 7, 2011
#2
You just wasted a topic...
  Posted on January 9, 2013 13:39
richardlyonsr
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Howling Werewolf

Posts: 598
Joined on:
August 31, 2008
#3
RedLionHood wrote:
You just wasted a topic...
Lol.

~ Call Me InCa B) The Senior Pro
  Posted on January 9, 2013 13:41
iMarik
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Howling Werewolf

Posts: 648
Joined on:
October 19, 2009
#4
-Sweet! wrote:
i know this has been discussed many times,but i'll just say my personal opinion.

mods and admins need to make jinchuuriki rank missions,so that people have to go there necessarily,so they can unlock the new characters.

this should be done when there will be the 5 kages released.

the current way wich n-a is in now it's pathetic and unfair.

we shouldn't be forced to face anbu's while they're jinchuuriki and if they lose they lose 600 xp,and going back there takes approximately 7 winning battles against anbus.

so yea,i know that a lot of things should be changed in N-A but this one is urgent,and needs serious treatment from the mods and admins,and that's also the reason why it has been discussed many times.

i hope we will have better future to ladder on the near future.

seeing things as current chances are 10 out of 100 to be akatsuki and 2 out of 100 to be kage.

mods cant do shit about the game just saying

and beyond lvl 44 is impossible atm but we will get a XP change so dont worry
Alternative Account of DarkWolf_20
I'm not dead... I'm just not alive
Ancient Destiny Leader
  Posted on January 9, 2013 13:41
byakuya-361
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Howling Werewolf

Posts: 754
Joined on:
June 30, 2008
#5
yea sweet i agree
  Posted on January 9, 2013 13:42
qwertism101
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Wicked Witch

Posts: 410
Joined on:
April 10, 2010
#6
After a while Jinch will just be the new sannin. It wont solve anything. What needs to be done is a rework of the xp system, i dont see why Higher ranked ppl must lose so much to lower ranked.
  Posted on January 9, 2013 13:42
Sasukes-The-Best
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Unfriendly Ghost

Posts: 7325
Joined on:
July 6, 2008
#7
What a misleading title. I thought we were going to have another failure of a contest. sadface
  Posted on January 9, 2013 13:43
heshamxxx
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Superhero

Posts: 6432
Joined on:
December 9, 2009
#8
Race to kage !!!!


Spoiler

~Hesh and I are united in our love for yaoi, jealous bitches? - Yon
~We're still sexy, Hesh. -Yon
~ we always will be ~ <3
=^.^= ~ Simi
  Posted on January 9, 2013 13:44
iMarik
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Howling Werewolf

Posts: 648
Joined on:
October 19, 2009
#9
Sasukes-The-Best wrote:
What a misleading title. I thought we were going to have another failure of a contest. sadface

ikr especially because no one ever got to top 100 from the last Race to Kage I think :/
Alternative Account of DarkWolf_20
I'm not dead... I'm just not alive
Ancient Destiny Leader
  Posted on January 9, 2013 13:45
Destiny0ne
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Bloodthirsty Vampire

Posts: 2169
Joined on:
October 30, 2012
#10
The only thing I liked about the old N-a laddering system, was that you had to keep playing to stay Hokage, not like now, where the dude sits inactive for years, being the top level.
Private Message -Mantas-
  Posted on January 9, 2013 13:50
leodames
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Wicked Witch

Posts: 305
Joined on:
July 16, 2009
#11
i think that most of these combined ladder kage did because it is impossible to turn kage that system today.
|| Highest Level : 49 || Highest Streak: : +36
  Posted on January 9, 2013 13:52
lilnaruto_legend
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Bloodthirsty Vampire

Posts: 2829
Joined on:
November 17, 2010
#12
Yea man I agree! It's so hard to get to anbu for me!
  Posted on January 9, 2013 13:52
TheNotoriousBIG
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Pumpkaboo

Posts: 22
Joined on:
November 2, 2012
#13
bitch please
Armed and dangerous
ain't too many can bang with us
straight up weed no angel dust, label us notorious.
Thug ass niggas that love to bust, it's strange to us
you all niggas be scrambling, gambling
up in restaurants with mandolins and violins.
  Posted on January 9, 2013 13:53
Sasukes-The-Best
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Unfriendly Ghost

Posts: 7325
Joined on:
July 6, 2008
#14
lilnaruto_legend wrote:
Yea man I agree! It's so hard to get to anbu for me!
That is no fault of the system.
  Posted on January 9, 2013 13:55
element5
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Superhero

Posts: 3095
Joined on:
October 2, 2008
#15
Wait for the xp change that was promised, we'll likely get new characters, making missions jinch just doesn't work.