GFX:Youtube Project:


 Topic: GFX:Youtube Project:
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on December 24, 2012 03:24
SasoriX89078
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 722
Joined on:
November 29, 2008
#1
YoutubeProjectBanner_zps893674f3.png
I haven't been on this forums for quite awhile and the last time I was on this forum I had a shop called "White Tides" which did a fair job and lived for quite awhile. Recently I've been looking for ways to get noticed but usually when ever I attempted my ideas I always realized that I needed more than I thought I needed. I would always do these things alone or with a group that lacked the ability or the inspiration to do so, no more procrastination. I'm looking for a group who is willing to grow and have a passion for graphic arts. I'm posting on this forum because this forum is gifted with talented artist and I'm looking to be successful or die trying.

The Goal of This:
To gather up a group of graphic artist and create a YouTube account where the graphic artist will upload videos of their artwork until they become noticed or famous.

Requirements to join this:

There are no requirements. Just message me if you're interested. The only thing I really want is for you to tell me why you're interested in joining and communication info. like your skype,or msn.
Skype:zswx89078

What's going to be happening on this channel?:

We will upload tutorials. We will do request for the YouTube community and maybe upload certain request to the channel. We will do live streams from time to time with certain graphic artist doing collaborations. We will upload anything as long as it's constructive,cool looking, not random and pertains to graphic art or drawing, by the way feel free to upload your experiments, were looking to be explicit. That's pretty much it, that's all I know unless the group suggest more things that could be done on the channel.

So far and other people I'm putting on hold. I'll update the list over time on this post.

List:
SasoriX89078
NarutoSasuke22
Hamazue--Clan
GFXJoshua
hinatahickshyuga
austinkispotta
~Nate
CaptainMarvel_zpsd1904bfa.pngHa.png
  Posted on December 24, 2012 03:27
Hamazue--Clan
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1720
Joined on:
March 30, 2008
#2
I actually really like this idea
Alot of people on youtube need banners made and so on to become more "Professional"
Also, you are expanding everyone from the N-B requests and adding diversity
NA Level Guide Creds for sig and avy: Austinkispotta!
Hamazue--Clan_zps648344e5.png
  Posted on December 24, 2012 03:28
NarutoSasuke22
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3269
Joined on:
March 19, 2008
#3
Hmmm Ill join this cause but uhh... I don't think just tutorials will get enough subscribers

Maybe someother stuff as well :blink
Deva_By_Soryu-_zpsb4ac0187.pngn5z6vWY.png
  Posted on December 24, 2012 03:29
SasoriX89078
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 722
Joined on:
November 29, 2008
#4
NarutoSasuke22 wrote:
Hmmm Ill join this cause but uhh... I don't think just tutorials will get enough subscribers

Maybe someother stuff as well :blink
No not just tutorials there will be other stuff, I promise and when we gather the right amount of graphic artist we will all contribute ideas for the channel.
~Nate
CaptainMarvel_zpsd1904bfa.pngHa.png
  Posted on December 24, 2012 03:31
NarutoSasuke22
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3269
Joined on:
March 19, 2008
#5
SasoriX89078 wrote:
NarutoSasuke22 wrote:
Hmmm Ill join this cause but uhh... I don't think just tutorials will get enough subscribers

Maybe someother stuff as well :blink
No not just tutorials there will be other stuff, I promise and when we gather the right amount of graphic artist we will all contribute ideas for the channel.
Well keep this in mind

If you ever plan to add music to anything

I am the one to contact

after all I am

DJ 3ZANAG3j
Deva_By_Soryu-_zpsb4ac0187.pngn5z6vWY.png
  Posted on December 24, 2012 03:32
SasoriX89078
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 722
Joined on:
November 29, 2008
#6
NarutoSasuke22 wrote:
SasoriX89078 wrote:
NarutoSasuke22 wrote:
Hmmm Ill join this cause but uhh... I don't think just tutorials will get enough subscribers

Maybe someother stuff as well :blink
No not just tutorials there will be other stuff, I promise and when we gather the right amount of graphic artist we will all contribute ideas for the channel.
Well keep this in mind

If you ever plan to add music to anything

I am the one to contact

after all I am

DJ 3ZANAG3j

I'll keep that in mind.
~Nate
CaptainMarvel_zpsd1904bfa.pngHa.png
  Posted on December 24, 2012 03:35
Mirkos
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1336
Joined on:
August 18, 2009
#7
I think this is a pretty fantastic idea, i would very much be interested in promoting this however I can if you choose to go on with it.
  Posted on December 24, 2012 03:36
SasoriX89078
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 722
Joined on:
November 29, 2008
#8
Mirkos wrote:
I think this is a pretty fantastic idea, i would very much be interested in promoting this however I can if you choose to go on with it.
I'm very happy that you guys are actually interested in doing this. I will go through will this.
~Nate
CaptainMarvel_zpsd1904bfa.pngHa.png
  Posted on December 24, 2012 03:37
NarutoSasuke22
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3269
Joined on:
March 19, 2008
#9
Why don't we just call this the official thread and talk about ideas and stuff enless you have Xat we can talk on
Deva_By_Soryu-_zpsb4ac0187.pngn5z6vWY.png
  Posted on December 24, 2012 03:38
SasoriX89078
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 722
Joined on:
November 29, 2008
#10
NarutoSasuke22 wrote:
Why don't we just call this the official thread and talk about ideas and stuff enless you have Xat we can talk on
I do have Xat but we should continue talking on here so that it hangs as a hot topic so people can take interest in it.
~Nate
CaptainMarvel_zpsd1904bfa.pngHa.png
  Posted on December 24, 2012 03:40
NarutoSasuke22
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3269
Joined on:
March 19, 2008
#11
SasoriX89078 wrote:
NarutoSasuke22 wrote:
Why don't we just call this the official thread and talk about ideas and stuff enless you have Xat we can talk on
I do have Xat but we should continue talking on here so that it hangs as a hot topic so people can take interest in it.
I agree good sir so what should we start with and who shall be a part

Why don't you put down the list of people involved?
Deva_By_Soryu-_zpsb4ac0187.pngn5z6vWY.png
  Posted on December 24, 2012 03:42
shithappens502
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1143
Joined on:
April 28, 2012
#12
fantastic idea, if i get any better at gfx i would love to join this project.
wLltjSl.png VKY1qF3.png
iMYFP59.png
shitcase ||

~Deprivity family~
  Posted on December 24, 2012 03:43
SasoriX89078
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 722
Joined on:
November 29, 2008
#13
NarutoSasuke22 wrote:
SasoriX89078 wrote:
NarutoSasuke22 wrote:
Why don't we just call this the official thread and talk about ideas and stuff enless you have Xat we can talk on
I do have Xat but we should continue talking on here so that it hangs as a hot topic so people can take interest in it.
I agree good sir so what should we start with and who shall be a part

Why don't you put down the list of people involved?

List on first post.
~Nate
CaptainMarvel_zpsd1904bfa.pngHa.png
  Posted on December 24, 2012 03:47
hinatahickshyuga
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 585
Joined on:
October 25, 2007
#14
i can help u guys if u want my works are on http://www.naruto-boards.com/890189/+.slash..slash.+ohshitwhatisthis.question./ this
AnniversarySig-1.jpg

EditedBar_zps00ea4806.jpg
  Posted on December 24, 2012 03:48
SasoriX89078
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 722
Joined on:
November 29, 2008
#15
hinatahickshyuga wrote:
i can help u guys if u want my works are on http://www.naruto-boards.com/890189/+.slash..slash.+ohshitwhatisthis.question./ this
Awesome I will look at them ^_^.
~Nate
CaptainMarvel_zpsd1904bfa.pngHa.png