..::+Mifune (S)+::.. ~ By Ng


 Topic: ..::+Mifune (S)+::.. ~ By Ng
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on December 10, 2012 20:45
no-games
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
too damn high

Posts: 10682
Joined on:
September 25, 2008
#1
  Posted on December 10, 2012 20:54
alex_naruto12
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 2114
Joined on:
July 30, 2009
#2
9.7689654
  Posted on December 10, 2012 20:59
storm55
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 6337
Joined on:
June 12, 2008
#3
Oh god i love your chars and this one is not an exception 9.5/10
- just think the disable part could be lovered to X turns (like 3 or so) and not infinitely
|| Avatar by Godze, Sig by Marceline || Once you know Despair, Life starts. ||
  Posted on December 10, 2012 21:18
lord_jiraiya
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 2677
Joined on:
March 31, 2010
#4
if all the skills he take are piercing, wouldnt that make him easier to kill?
LMFAO at the manny sig gif.

8/10 for the char
Everyone Is Capable Of Doing Something They Just Need Motivation

AMA II Dota 2
  Posted on December 10, 2012 21:21
no-games
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
too damn high

Posts: 10682
Joined on:
September 25, 2008
#5
lord_jiraiya wrote:
if all the skills he take are piercing, wouldnt that make him easier to kill?
LMFAO at the manny sig gif.

8/10 for the char
Way of the Samurai only applies to his team's skills and Chakra pool.
  Posted on December 10, 2012 21:24
lord_jiraiya
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 2677
Joined on:
March 31, 2010
#6
no-games wrote:
lord_jiraiya wrote:
if all the skills he take are piercing, wouldnt that make him easier to kill?
LMFAO at the manny sig gif.

8/10 for the char
Way of the Samurai only applies to his team's skills and Chakra pool.

still, it would make the character very easy to kill,
Everyone Is Capable Of Doing Something They Just Need Motivation

AMA II Dota 2
  Posted on December 10, 2012 21:36
no-games
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
too damn high

Posts: 10682
Joined on:
September 25, 2008
#7
lord_jiraiya wrote:
no-games wrote:
lord_jiraiya wrote:
if all the skills he take are piercing, wouldnt that make him easier to kill?
LMFAO at the manny sig gif.

8/10 for the char
Way of the Samurai only applies to his team's skills and Chakra pool.

still, it would make the character very easy to kill,
How? His team's skills get the improvements, not the enemy's.
  Posted on December 10, 2012 21:39
Rasengan_89
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 5686
Joined on:
March 1, 2008
#8
3rd skill is OP, considering that Kenjutsu chakra grants all those "power ups" and it has just 1 turn CD.

For the rest, its alright, 7.5/10
>> Latest Character: Flying Thunder Gods ~ Best Improved CC Maker in 2013!

All my characters are going through rework (slowly) ~ OMG IT'S OVER 25 THOUSAND views, thanks a lot! ~ Achievement Unlocked: Defeat OP Sahedy ~ MitiS is HERE
  Posted on December 10, 2012 21:44
mike2724
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1781
Joined on:
December 26, 2010
#9
way of the samurai should cost some chakra for all the things it does
other than that 9/10
                      |♥| Ayaya Made This |♥| You're All I Think About<3 |♥| Stuff By Ayaya<3 |♥|

                           || Suishou Member Card || NB Summer Showdown 2014 Winner ||
                 I love you more than anything in the world and you will forever have my heart ~Ayayaya
  Posted on December 11, 2012 01:37
BlueyDemon
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Pyro's Slave

Posts: 449
Joined on:
October 30, 2011
#10
8 .
  Posted on January 1, 2013 04:56
pipexito
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
U Wat M8

Posts: 12400
Joined on:
August 9, 2008
#11
9.6 that kenjutsu, you cant stop bro
  Posted on January 1, 2013 11:19
skillet101
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 3254
Joined on:
November 9, 2010
#12
I want it in-game. Did you hear admins?
10. Nice character.