Kakashi power up?


 Topic: Kakashi power up?
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on December 9, 2012 09:01
---Death
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 265
Joined on:
May 26, 2009
#1
So, lately in manga kakashi got a HUGE power up, now he can use kamui Like tobi does .. the question is does he have enough chakra for it.. so when the war finishes, if he doesn't die .. would it become he's main technique? or would he rarely use it like he did before with his Kamui?
Avy by anderzoe
toukaownageal2.gif
  Posted on December 9, 2012 09:03
NarutoSasuke22
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3272
Joined on:
March 19, 2008
#2
It will be just like the Kamui used enough :cool
Deva_By_Soryu-_zpsb4ac0187.pngn5z6vWY.png
  Posted on December 9, 2012 10:32
Richy_A_Shanks
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 610
Joined on:
October 13, 2012
#3
kurama gives him chakra for the war thats why he can spam, and i doubt it im sure he wont even need kamui when this war is over. or mangekyou sharingan for the matter. it will be PEACE
~Life would be different if God was a bitch
tumblr_lxlh42g30d1qh54z7o1_r1_500.gif
~The only thing that makes something truly scary is when it cannot be truly denied.tumblr_mdhvlqTzbu1rc4zmso1_500.gif
  Posted on December 9, 2012 13:51
storm55
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 6069
Joined on:
June 12, 2008
#4
Kurama gave him chakra plus Kishi loves his Plot no jutsu so.
But yup he got a big power up from Kurama :amused
|| Peace can not be attained by force, it can only be achieved by understanding. || Siggie by Niki<3 ||
kJFPaxi.gif
  Posted on December 9, 2012 14:29
Ramkec
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Legend

Posts: 26028
Joined on:
May 6, 2011
#5
Richy_A_Shanks wrote:
kurama gives him chakra for the war thats why he can spam, and i doubt it im sure he wont even need kamui when this war is over. or mangekyou sharingan for the matter. it will be PEACE

Pretty much this is the current situation, he got a boost from Kurama, but logically looking, both him and Obito should be blind from overusing their MS long ago (Obito less then Kakashi, cuz' he has that wood that's healing him and stuff, but Kakashi should be blind for sure, he's overusing it too much, and he isn't even an Uchiha).
88ouTSz.gif T5wDlxH.gif
  Posted on December 9, 2012 14:41
sound_ninja-Dosu
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 399
Joined on:
July 22, 2006
#6
---Death wrote:
So, lately in manga kakashi got a HUGE power up, now he can use kamui Like tobi does .. the question is does he have enough chakra for it.. so when the war finishes, if he doesn't die .. would it become he's main technique? or would he rarely use it like he did before with his Kamui?
I think by the end of the war, he might go blind. He gave us an indication that he is already going blind because he mentioned it to Itachi.
One of the few remaining original (2006) Naruto-Board veterans.
  Posted on December 9, 2012 16:47
EvanGrant
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 5090
Joined on:
February 21, 2007
#7
What do you mean he can use it like Tobi? The only similarity between them is they both can teleport objects to and from the other dimension. That isn't a very helpful skill except for combo attacks with teammates, such as what he did with Bee.

So no, it wouldn't be one of his main techniques because he can still only use it a handful amount of times.
eyjHWna.gif
  Posted on December 9, 2012 18:26
-Sakanade-
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 4108
Joined on:
April 7, 2012
#8
Yeah, Plot no Jutsu played a factor in the whole thing. He should be blined and/or dead by now, but since Kishi mentioned that he wanted to and needed to give Kakashi a more important role he's randomly buffed him up and placed him in the limelight.

And, since he can't die he'll most likely continue to be able to spam Kamui.
fwJJrMi.gif
  Posted on December 9, 2012 21:02
NarutoFan_420
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1092
Joined on:
September 29, 2010
#9
-Sakanade- wrote:
Yeah, Plot no Jutsu played a factor in the whole thing. He should be blined and/or dead by now, but since Kishi mentioned that he wanted to and needed to give Kakashi a more important role he's randomly buffed him up and placed him in the limelight.

And, since he can't die he'll most likely continue to be able to spam Kamui.

I disagree, it was only a matter of time. Especially being tobi is obito. Kakashi is a special shinobi, he unlocked mangekyou as a non uchiha. We don't know how thats possible because hes the only one of his kind.

So hes definatly special, also his dad was also. Anywho he has obitos eye, I say it was a matter of time. I mean he learned to teleport things from a distance into some dimension. After the 5 kage meeting was a big hint that there dimensions could be linked somehow.
4096106.jpg

Yay i'm ready.:teeth Bring out the more characters plzz.:teeth
FEAR GOD!!
  Posted on December 9, 2012 21:46
-Sakanade-
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 4108
Joined on:
April 7, 2012
#10
NarutoFan_420 wrote:
-Sakanade- wrote:
Yeah, Plot no Jutsu played a factor in the whole thing. He should be blined and/or dead by now, but since Kishi mentioned that he wanted to and needed to give Kakashi a more important role he's randomly buffed him up and placed him in the limelight.

And, since he can't die he'll most likely continue to be able to spam Kamui.

I disagree, it was only a matter of time. Especially being tobi is obito. Kakashi is a special shinobi, he unlocked mangekyou as a non uchiha. We don't know how thats possible because hes the only one of his kind.

So hes definatly special, also his dad was also. Anywho he has obitos eye, I say it was a matter of time. I mean he learned to teleport things from a distance into some dimension. After the 5 kage meeting was a big hint that there dimensions could be linked somehow.

But that's what made Kakashi interesting and unique. He was a non-Uchiha with a Sharingan but he couldn't use it a lot because it drained his chakra too quickly. Which meant he had to combine it with his other skills and thus he didn't rely on it as much. Now he's no different from Naruto and the Uchiha, who just spam the same jutsu over and over again. He was balanced before, as was the Sharingan. But Kishi seems to have contradicted himself because no longer does the Sharingan drain your chakra or cause blindness, otherwise Sasuke and Kakashi would've been blind and/or dead by now.

And he's not really special anymore, just buffed up for no reason. His dad was a good shinobi but we don't know anything about him, so that really doesn't matter in this case - 'cause it's not like he passed down the secret technique to control a foreign Sharingan down to his son. And I don't mind the fact that they're linked, but Kakashi pretty much became an Uchiha during these last few chapters.
fwJJrMi.gif
  Posted on December 10, 2012 02:00
Minato-Sempai
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2701
Joined on:
March 13, 2010
#11
Sasuke was going blind. Which is why he took Itachi's eyes. And Sharingan doesn't cause blindness. MS does. And it still drains his chakra. Look at Tobi. He pretty much uses Kamui non-stop in battle with constant teleportation of things and then its use for making him phase through stuff. Kakashi can't use it anywhere remotely close to that much. So no, he's not 'basically an Uchiha'. He's just trained a lot and gotten a lot of battle experience against really powerful shinobi, so his stamina has increased.
minatofc.png

Ships: Kakashi/Yūgao, Lucy/Natsu, Ichigo/Rukia, Luffy/Robin, Goku/Bulma (Some of em are weird, but I don't care, I'm odd like that :teeth )

Spoiler
RIP Shikaku and Inoichi :cry My sympathies go out to Shikamaru and Ino!
RIP Neji! That's even worse :cry
  Posted on December 10, 2012 22:23
-Sakanade-
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 4108
Joined on:
April 7, 2012
#12
Minato-Sempai wrote:
Sasuke was going blind. Which is why he took Itachi's eyes. And Sharingan doesn't cause blindness. MS does. And it still drains his chakra. Look at Tobi. He pretty much uses Kamui non-stop in battle with constant teleportation of things and then its use for making him phase through stuff. Kakashi can't use it anywhere remotely close to that much. So no, he's not 'basically an Uchiha'. He's just trained a lot and gotten a lot of battle experience against really powerful shinobi, so his stamina has increased.

How does that work? If he's trained a lot then it means he has to have used it a lot, otherwise he couldn't have improved it. Thus, making him basically an Uchiha. If he hasn't used it a lot then how did it improve?

He Kamui'd pretty much non-stop during the last few chapters. Spammed it the whole fight then managed to Kamui a Tailed Beast out of nowhere. Yeah, he's definitely not Uchiha-like...
fwJJrMi.gif
  Posted on December 11, 2012 05:44
Minato-Sempai
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2701
Joined on:
March 13, 2010
#13
That doesn't mean he used it a ton like all at once like we've seen from Tobi, Sasuke, and Itachi.

No, he didn't. He used it like 4 times, and was half dead before Kurama transferred a piss-ton of chakra to him so that he then could use it more and use it on a larger scale.
minatofc.png

Ships: Kakashi/Yūgao, Lucy/Natsu, Ichigo/Rukia, Luffy/Robin, Goku/Bulma (Some of em are weird, but I don't care, I'm odd like that :teeth )

Spoiler
RIP Shikaku and Inoichi :cry My sympathies go out to Shikamaru and Ino!
RIP Neji! That's even worse :cry
  Posted on December 11, 2012 07:09
Akkadian
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1803
Joined on:
October 12, 2011
#14
No powerups. He's just risking more than usually does, because Kyuubi sells him chakra for free. Besides, why would he hold back when the world is about to end? Nothing to lose anyway
  Posted on December 14, 2012 16:52
mainman
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 4568
Joined on:
June 2, 2007
#15
Akkadian wrote:
No powerups. He's just risking more than usually does, because Kyuubi sells him chakra for free. Besides, why would he hold back when the world is about to end? Nothing to lose anyway
he could lose his life

but yea he's just putting out alot more to save the world atm, he still haven't spammed his MS like other Uchiha's and what if he does? His MS is a shinobi tool, it's supposed to be used

fallenmikosignaturepngg.pngGGMU.gif
Fallen Miko: Clan Thread ~~ Recruitment Thread ~~ Chat ~~ 火 Proud Fallen Miko Leader火
......................................................................................................................................................................
Fourth Naruto Data book Stat Predictions