Naruto Sage Mode || By Rasengan_89


 Topic: Naruto Sage Mode || By Rasengan_89
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on December 8, 2012 16:12
Rasengan_89
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 5373
Joined on:
March 1, 2008
#1
S6Uet.png
Credits for the original picture I used for the banner go to Ricardonamikaze
Credits for the final banner I used go to me :oh


Hello there.
Comments like "Bad skills" "6.1/10" "wtf lol" will be ignored.
RATE AND COMMENT PLEASE, EXPLAIN RATE UNDER 8.5

I am pretty sure he is OP, lol, but idc


Chakra Usage: 3 0MsWJ.png - 0 dTyPy.png - 3 hy5mN.png - 2 URWAu.png - 3 VgHxG.png

hIEyX.png

Mission (Mission goals = in-game ones. No fantasy, at all.)
wSvxY.png

Here you are some notes before you comment:
- About the facepic
I can't improve it more than this. If anyone can do it better, please send me the face pic and I will change it immediately
- About the pics
I did my best, I am a newbie in making very small pictures, esp in HQ
- About the skills
Just define OP and UP and how should I change it.
- About the grammar
If you find any mistake, report it so I can fix that.
- About the CnC
I want to read them. Without them I cant improve the character and myself

Credits go to:
- Rasengan_89 (me) for editing the pictures and making the characters.

Average rate: x/10 Based upon the x rates
Thanks to everyone who comments :)

3LlMh.pngK0uNB.pngowCVOyu.png
Please, rate and comment, and criticise eventually all my characters!
r4I12s3.png erk5Vet.png
All my characters will go under rework (slowly) ~ Best Improved CC Maker in 2013! ~ OMG IT'S OVER 25 THOUSAND views, thanks a lot! ~ Winner of the Official Staff Tournament: Fading Moonlight #5 ~
MitiS is HERE
  Posted on December 8, 2012 16:16
fgopl
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Fiery Heart

Posts: 868
Joined on:
July 2, 2008
#2
10/10 I love this, man. :D
Showcase:
goku2_zpsf5aae97e.png
Latest Character(s):
genthru7_zpscc519501.png fpgongi_zps2cd96ff6.png fpkite_zps5898c206.png
  Posted on December 8, 2012 16:18
orochismaru
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 3452
Joined on:
February 25, 2009
#3
Well, the pictures are really good and the grammar/explanation is fine aswell.

When you make a character you have to keep it in real. I understood what you did with the Rasenshuriken part but he never actually transformed into a Rasenshuriken. You just zoomed the picture you posted some hours ago today and made this one. However, the character is quite OP due to so many alternative skills but still kept in real.
1st skill shouldn't have CD in my opinion.

However , unique and you quite worked on it so all i can say is 9/10
Hell ain't a bad thing if you know how to handle it
  Posted on December 8, 2012 16:18
VanillaGFX
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
too damn high

Posts: 8207
Joined on:
December 29, 2011
#4
8
Dr. Seuss wrote:
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that mind don't matter... and those who matter don't mind.
  Posted on December 8, 2012 16:19
Bluedragon97
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1198
Joined on:
February 16, 2009
#5
Great Character, 9/10 :smile
tumblr_mf8tlwm0p71qizl5uo1_r3_500.gif
Visit MyAnimeList - Anime Completed: 264 - CT's Drago - Spent 160 Days Watching Anime
  Posted on December 8, 2012 16:20
godbot
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 2666
Joined on:
August 12, 2008
#6
Not all of the skills are unique (like the Rasengan Barrage)
FP is weird, I don't like it.
Frog Kick is UP.
Rasenshuriken is UP.
Could be improved more balance-wise.
7.7/10
|| CC showcase. ~ || ~ Join Asylum! ~ || ~ Asy chat. ~ || ~ Asylum thread ~ ||~ Retired. For now. ~ ||

q4yHnLX.png

|| "The moon will rise. The night will last forever." ~ || ~ Thanks to Ashelia from Reddit for the signature.
  Posted on December 8, 2012 16:20
chalo-sk8
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1171
Joined on:
July 16, 2007
#7
9/10
  Posted on December 8, 2012 16:23
orangesoda123
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1113
Joined on:
March 2, 2012
#8
Bluedragon97 wrote:
Great Character, 9/10 :smile
~|| Gear Chat | Recruitment | Clan Profile | Thread! ||~
epic1_zps1d1e6a6a.png
~Sig by: Seto~
  Posted on December 8, 2012 16:24
Narutorazengan25
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Legend

Posts: 18055
Joined on:
September 24, 2009
#9
FKP is UP for me (For the cost)

SM is OP D:

gain 1 nin and random and heals for 2 turns? D:

is much!

And well, The rest is okay o:

9

~By Kenny 0002.gif

Kenny.gif
Jn0pT9z.pngV6r8YB7.gif
Last Work: Bills PicsIIAsk me lolIISig by Sakura__Uchiha <3IIAvatar by Pain_AlagoanoII
  Posted on December 8, 2012 16:24
Rasengan_89
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 5373
Joined on:
March 1, 2008
#10
godbot wrote:
Not all of the skills are unique (like the Rasengan Barrage)
FP is weird, I don't like it.
Frog Kick is UP.
Rasenshuriken is UP.
Could be improved more balance-wise.
7.7/10

Frog Kick.. what if i increase damage to 25 and remove the CD?
Rasenshuriken UP? How?!
It deals 35 piercing dmg + 10 affliction dmg to the others and cannot be countered nor reflected :oh
Would you explain me why is UP in ur opinion?

Thanks.
orochismaru wrote:
Well, the pictures are really good and the grammar/explanation is fine aswell.

When you make a character you have to keep it in real. I understood what you did with the Rasenshuriken part but he never actually transformed into a Rasenshuriken. You just zoomed the picture you posted some hours ago today and made this one. However, the character is quite OP due to so many alternative skills but still kept in real.
1st skill shouldn't have CD in my opinion.

However , unique and you quite worked on it so all i can say is 9/10

Same here, Frog Kick.. what if i increase damage to 25 and remove the CD?


Thanks to all.
Narutorazengan25 wrote:
FKP is UP for me (For the cost)

SM is OP D:

gain 1 nin and random and heals for 2 turns? D:

is much!

And well, The rest is okay o:

9

~By Kenny 0002.gif

Kenny.gif

No, SM heals 15 points when you active it, then nomore :oh
He cannot become invulnerable for 2 turns, then.
r4I12s3.png erk5Vet.png
All my characters will go under rework (slowly) ~ Best Improved CC Maker in 2013! ~ OMG IT'S OVER 25 THOUSAND views, thanks a lot! ~ Winner of the Official Staff Tournament: Fading Moonlight #5 ~
MitiS is HERE
  Posted on December 8, 2012 16:27
Narutorazengan25
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Legend

Posts: 18055
Joined on:
September 24, 2009
#11
but says "gains 1 ninjutsu and 1 random chakra" .___.

Edit:

The best idea is gain only 1 random chakra during 2 turns, not ninjutsu

and action classes e.e

~By Kenny 0002.gif

Kenny.gif
Jn0pT9z.pngV6r8YB7.gif
Last Work: Bills PicsIIAsk me lolIISig by Sakura__Uchiha <3IIAvatar by Pain_AlagoanoII
  Posted on December 8, 2012 16:29
Rasengan_89
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 5373
Joined on:
March 1, 2008
#12
Uhm... ya :oh
But it happens only once, that is once you active that skill :oh
And I was jsut pointing out he heals just once and gains chakra only once :oh
r4I12s3.png erk5Vet.png
All my characters will go under rework (slowly) ~ Best Improved CC Maker in 2013! ~ OMG IT'S OVER 25 THOUSAND views, thanks a lot! ~ Winner of the Official Staff Tournament: Fading Moonlight #5 ~
MitiS is HERE
  Posted on December 8, 2012 16:30
godbot
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 2666
Joined on:
August 12, 2008
#13
Rasengan_89 wrote:
godbot wrote:
Not all of the skills are unique (like the Rasengan Barrage)
FP is weird, I don't like it.
Frog Kick is UP.
Rasenshuriken is UP.
Could be improved more balance-wise.
7.7/10

Frog Kick.. what if i increase damage to 25 and remove the CD?
Rasenshuriken UP? How?!
It deals 35 piercing dmg + 10 affliction dmg to the others and cannot be countered nor reflected :oh
Would you explain me why is UP in ur opinion?

Thanks.
orochismaru wrote:
Well, the pictures are really good and the grammar/explanation is fine aswell.

When you make a character you have to keep it in real. I understood what you did with the Rasenshuriken part but he never actually transformed into a Rasenshuriken. You just zoomed the picture you posted some hours ago today and made this one. However, the character is quite OP due to so many alternative skills but still kept in real.
1st skill shouldn't have CD in my opinion.

However , unique and you quite worked on it so all i can say is 9/10

Same here, Frog Kick.. what if i increase damage to 25 and remove the CD?


Thanks to all.
Narutorazengan25 wrote:
FKP is UP for me (For the cost)

SM is OP D:

gain 1 nin and random and heals for 2 turns? D:

is much!

And well, The rest is okay o:

9

~By Kenny 0002.gif

Kenny.gif

No, SM heals 15 points when you active it, then nomore :oh
He cannot become invulnerable for 2 turns, then.

It's UP because .... make the piercing damage 40. Then it'd be better.
And the Frog Kick - remove the random.
|| CC showcase. ~ || ~ Join Asylum! ~ || ~ Asy chat. ~ || ~ Asylum thread ~ ||~ Retired. For now. ~ ||

q4yHnLX.png

|| "The moon will rise. The night will last forever." ~ || ~ Thanks to Ashelia from Reddit for the signature.
  Posted on December 8, 2012 16:31
cevendust2
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Joker

Posts: 181
Joined on:
October 27, 2012
#14
Nice! 10/10 very good :amused
9zve6d.jpg
If You Mess With The Bull You Get The Horns, If You Mess With The Rose You Get The Thorns :cool
Dwight Howard Said, "Played For The Magic, Lakers, And Huston All Before Derrick Rose Returned."
Derrick Rose For President
  Posted on December 8, 2012 16:34
RARFEL
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1609
Joined on:
July 21, 2010
#15
10/10 no more words :rolleyes
Sign by Google~ Avatar by miss_fail~
te8tF.png