+++1500 post character showcase+++


 Topic: +++1500 post character showcase+++
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on December 5, 2012 17:09
NarutoSasuke22
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 3299
Joined on:
March 19, 2008
#1
Okay in honor of my 1500th post I will post one bleach and one naruto character

Also images from sorina and one piece image shops

Also take a look at the other characters I have done so far.

Keep in mind I know barely anything about bleach so if I mistakened something please let me know on the bleach character

KisukeUrahara.png

MadaraUchiha.png

Here are my last characters:
vlcsnap-2011-09-30-21h34m15s210.pngkUBkt.pngCbRxP.pngdei4.png klFo7.pngLoeI0.pngzetsu2.pngq7rNz.png2ZEZw.png1zpo26r.pngimages-1.jpg
  Posted on December 5, 2012 17:11
RARFEL
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1609
Joined on:
July 21, 2010
#2
urahara all pics are with double border man :amazed
but...
i like...
7/10 :push
and madara is so amazing :embarressed
9/10
Sign by Google~ Avatar by miss_fail~
te8tF.png
  Posted on December 5, 2012 17:13
Narutorazengan25
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Legend

Posts: 18054
Joined on:
September 24, 2009
#3
B:ES is not control
B:SE is physical damage, no reiatsu damage
and for me is OP
and double border
is simple e.e

5

Madara:
45 piercing damage to all enemies? That is so UP! *sarcasm*
but the cost is much for only 35/45.. <.<
MS is mangekyou, and the skill is mental
Third skill is instant

The grammar, errores in classes is so bad.. but well

6

~By Kenny 0002.gif

Kenny.gif
Jn0pT9z.pngV6r8YB7.gif
Last Work: Bills PicsIIAsk me lolIISig by Sakura__Uchiha <3IIAvatar by Pain_AlagoanoII
  Posted on December 5, 2012 17:13
Sketchy-
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Pyro's Slave

Posts: 426
Joined on:
October 25, 2012
#4
Madara is epic O:
9/10 for both C:
Anothersig.png
  Posted on December 5, 2012 17:16
NarutoSasuke22
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 3299
Joined on:
March 19, 2008
#5
Narutorazengan25 wrote:
B:ES is not control
B:SE is physical damage, no reiatsu damage
and for me is OP
and double border
is simple e.e

5

Madara:
45 piercing damage to all enemies? That is so UP! *sarcasm*
but the cost is much for only 35/45.. <.<
MS is mangekyou, and the skill is mental
Third skill is instant

The grammar, errores in classes is so bad.. but well

6

~By Kenny 0002.gif

Kenny.gif
I'd like to thank One pece image shop for the border issues and oops forgot about that MS
  Posted on December 5, 2012 17:18
Narutorazengan25
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Legend

Posts: 18054
Joined on:
September 24, 2009
#6
NarutoSasuke22 wrote:
Narutorazengan25 wrote:
B:ES is not control
B:SE is physical damage, no reiatsu damage
and for me is OP
and double border
is simple e.e

5

Madara:
45 piercing damage to all enemies? That is so UP! *sarcasm*
but the cost is much for only 35/45.. <.<
MS is mangekyou, and the skill is mental
Third skill is instant

The grammar, errores in classes is so bad.. but well

6

~By Kenny 0002.gif

Kenny.gif
I'd like to thank One pece image shop for the border issues and oops forgot about that MS

u are using Custom Character Creator ¿No?

u can removed border in the template o.o

Options>Your pics are> 77x77 bordered

Tadan!

~By Kenny 0002.gif

Kenny.gif
Jn0pT9z.pngV6r8YB7.gif
Last Work: Bills PicsIIAsk me lolIISig by Sakura__Uchiha <3IIAvatar by Pain_AlagoanoII
  Posted on December 5, 2012 17:20
NarutoSasuke22
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 3299
Joined on:
March 19, 2008
#7
Narutorazengan25 wrote:
NarutoSasuke22 wrote:
Narutorazengan25 wrote:
B:ES is not control
B:SE is physical damage, no reiatsu damage
and for me is OP
and double border
is simple e.e

5

Madara:
45 piercing damage to all enemies? That is so UP! *sarcasm*
but the cost is much for only 35/45.. <.<
MS is mangekyou, and the skill is mental
Third skill is instant

The grammar, errores in classes is so bad.. but well

6

~By Kenny 0002.gif

Kenny.gif
I'd like to thank One pece image shop for the border issues and oops forgot about that MS

u are using Custom Character Creator ¿No?

u can removed border in the template o.o

Options>Your pics are> 77x77 bordered

Tadan!

~By Kenny 0002.gif

Kenny.gif
Oh Dammit....Didn't see that... Thanks kenny
  Posted on December 5, 2012 17:41
Tobi1243
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1335
Joined on:
March 29, 2012
#8
Urahara 6

Madara 8
  Posted on December 5, 2012 17:58
K1NG3NM4
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1654
Joined on:
January 28, 2009
#9
8 for both :rolleyes
11sdsaf_zpsbb26aabd.png
Sig made by Teri||Avy by Nel||Gif By Saishippuden
s86eof5_zps190adcbc.gif
Tourneys won: 7
AmA
  Posted on December 5, 2012 18:02
Rasengan_89
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 5365
Joined on:
March 1, 2008
#10
Madara's 3rd skill, you typed "there" instead of "their" ;)
r4I12s3.png erk5Vet.png
All my characters will go under rework (slowly) ~ Best Improved CC Maker in 2013! ~ OMG IT'S OVER 25 THOUSAND views, thanks a lot! ~ Winner of the Official Staff Tournament: Fading Moonlight #5 ~
MitiS is HERE
  Posted on December 5, 2012 18:26
tomasakatsuki
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1609
Joined on:
January 18, 2010
#11
URAHARA 7/10 double border pic's

Madara 9/10 excelent

33naqth.pngurl]1zdsrqr.jpgurl]30igvtj.pngurl]28wphd3.pngurl]5wmtjt.png
kqhyt.pngurl]mhvdww.pngurl]2j44j2b.jpgurl]98tvnt.jpgurl]
t84w2p.jpg
2whijv6.gif
avy by me / pokemon sprite by sai / back to the old sign style , sign by me
CC showcase
  Posted on December 6, 2012 03:53
JackieLee
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1586
Joined on:
November 3, 2007
#12
Double border?! Madara's cool.

7.5 for both.
Thanks to -Blood for the avi and VanillaGFX for the tag!
+cυѕтσм cнαяѕ+
34nipp3.pngbrucelee.png/url]
  Posted on December 6, 2012 05:30
sasuke234567
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1170
Joined on:
March 8, 2008
#13
NarutoSasuke22 wrote:
Okay in honor of my 1500th post I will post one bleach and one naruto character

Also images from sorina and one piece image shops

Also take a look at the other characters I have done so far.

Keep in mind I know barely anything about bleach so if I mistakened something please let me know on the bleach character

KisukeUrahara.png

MadaraUchiha.png

Here are my last characters:
vlcsnap-2011-09-30-21h34m15s210.pngkUBkt.pngCbRxP.pngdei4.png klFo7.pngLoeI0.pngzetsu2.pngq7rNz.png2ZEZw.png1zpo26r.pngimages-1.jpg
i love you..
Kisuke be my fav bleach character<3
Howd you know<333
AMA. ~~~ Being noticed by senpai This is ghey :'c
tumblr_m9ex45y17a1remqu0o1_500.gif
  Posted on December 6, 2012 05:31
NarutoSasuke22
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 3299
Joined on:
March 19, 2008
#14
sasuke234567 wrote:
NarutoSasuke22 wrote:
Okay in honor of my 1500th post I will post one bleach and one naruto character

Also images from sorina and one piece image shops

Also take a look at the other characters I have done so far.

Keep in mind I know barely anything about bleach so if I mistakened something please let me know on the bleach character

KisukeUrahara.png

MadaraUchiha.png

Here are my last characters:
vlcsnap-2011-09-30-21h34m15s210.pngkUBkt.pngCbRxP.pngdei4.png klFo7.pngLoeI0.pngzetsu2.pngq7rNz.png2ZEZw.png1zpo26r.pngimages-1.jpg
i love you..
Kisuke be my fav bleach character<3
Howd you know<333
Oh Sasuke-Kun <3
  Posted on December 6, 2012 05:33
sasuke234567
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1170
Joined on:
March 8, 2008
#15
NarutoSasuke22 wrote:
sasuke234567 wrote:
NarutoSasuke22 wrote:
Okay in honor of my 1500th post I will post one bleach and one naruto character

Also images from sorina and one piece image shops

Also take a look at the other characters I have done so far.

Keep in mind I know barely anything about bleach so if I mistakened something please let me know on the bleach character

KisukeUrahara.png

MadaraUchiha.png

Here are my last characters:
vlcsnap-2011-09-30-21h34m15s210.pngkUBkt.pngCbRxP.pngdei4.png klFo7.pngLoeI0.pngzetsu2.pngq7rNz.png2ZEZw.png1zpo26r.pngimages-1.jpg
i love you..
Kisuke be my fav bleach character<3
Howd you know<333
Oh Sasuke-Kun <3
Y i know team22 yet. D:
Oh 1000/1 for kisuke
9/10 for madara
AMA. ~~~ Being noticed by senpai This is ghey :'c
tumblr_m9ex45y17a1remqu0o1_500.gif