Close.


 Topic: Close.
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
This topic was closed by Konan 
  Posted on November 27, 2012 21:34
OlympiaAcc
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Baki Fan

Posts: 10
Joined on:
November 26, 2012
#1
Close.
  Posted on November 27, 2012 21:45
hj32853
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 2992
Joined on:
September 11, 2009
#2
GL, you shall go far *whisper* *whisper*
Akash, Peace, Pyro, Madara, Austin, Box <3 | They call me Insane

You see me comin, im spamming yo chat, i run before you can ban me.
  Posted on November 27, 2012 21:45
Phurman
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 2951
Joined on:
December 29, 2006
#3
Hi, Olympia!

I couldn't notice that you're using Imperia's already known slogan "Home of True Legends" / "Home of Legends." I humbly beseech you, please do use another one as it's already recognized by many to be Imperia's tagline. We will truly appreciate it.

I also wanted to commend you for the awesome GFX! Nice! And we love Olympus too, that's why Imperia's thread is full of Olympian banners XD We don't want any confusion of identity, so please do consider changing your tagline to something more original. Thank you! And Good Luck! :)
Aya LOVES me <3 || | Bunny! ||#AllHailSimi || Sig By THE BEAUTIFUL, AMAZING TERI<3
  Posted on November 27, 2012 21:48
OlympiaAcc
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Baki Fan

Posts: 10
Joined on:
November 26, 2012
#4
Phurman wrote:
Hi, Olympia!

I couldn't notice that you're using Imperia's already known slogan "Home of True Legends" / "Home of Legends." I humbly beseech you, please do use another one as it's already recognized by many to be Imperia's tagline. We will truly appreciate it.

I also wanted to commend you for the awesome GFX! Nice! And we love Olympus too, that's why Imperia's thread is full of Olympian banners XD We don't want any confusion of identity, so please do consider changing your tagline to something more original. Thank you! And Good Luck! :)
I didn't realize that. I'll change it.
  Posted on November 27, 2012 21:49
sasukejay
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 2421
Joined on:
September 19, 2007
#5
gl with the clan
|| Avy by Aya || Recruitment || Chat II Thread ||

|| Best Friend || Birdman || Beater || Beaner ||
  Posted on November 27, 2012 21:51
Phurman
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 2951
Joined on:
December 29, 2006
#6
OlympiaAcc wrote:
Phurman wrote:
Hi, Olympia!

I couldn't notice that you're using Imperia's already known slogan "Home of True Legends" / "Home of Legends." I humbly beseech you, please do use another one as it's already recognized by many to be Imperia's tagline. We will truly appreciate it.

I also wanted to commend you for the awesome GFX! Nice! And we love Olympus too, that's why Imperia's thread is full of Olympian banners XD We don't want any confusion of identity, so please do consider changing your tagline to something more original. Thank you! And Good Luck! :)
I didn't realize that. I'll change it.
Thank you so much for understanding! :) I hope we can have a clan war someday! :))
Aya LOVES me <3 || | Bunny! ||#AllHailSimi || Sig By THE BEAUTIFUL, AMAZING TERI<3
  Posted on November 27, 2012 21:55
Aaronide_Ger
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1957
Joined on:
July 7, 2010
#7
Nice clan it seems good luck
Proud to be Jiyuuan

Best of 49 series <3 Lion [25] vs [19] Aero Boss Jiyuu Bio

  Posted on November 27, 2012 21:57
xxSIXxxRINGSxx
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1518
Joined on:
January 6, 2012
#8
Aaa shit gl with dis soopah
  Posted on November 27, 2012 22:02
ArtistDestroyed
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Baki Fan

Posts: 20
Joined on:
November 27, 2012
#9
Good luck you shall go far!
  Posted on November 27, 2012 22:26
Bluedragon97
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1200
Joined on:
February 16, 2009
#10
Good Luck Deli, GFX is Great!

Visit MyAnimeList - Anime Completed: 318 - MPRA's Drago - Love KPOP
  Posted on November 27, 2012 22:29
sasukeuchiha1912
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 2364
Joined on:
September 9, 2010
#11
Looks Nice Soopah
  Posted on November 27, 2012 22:42
blade3211
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 5312
Joined on:
March 20, 2010
#12
Username: Blade3211
Any alts?: Yes. (igooasu and luizava) +17 and +26.
Highest level: 40
Highest streaks: +21, +24, +26
Are you an active ingamer?: Very active
How many battles a day?: lol, I dont prob like 20
Do you participate in tournaments/wars?: Yes
Tournament wins/War wins(Optional):

~Fresh Prince of Defiance
Defiance Chat || Please ask me anything (Not desperate) || Defiance Thread || Recruitment
  Posted on November 27, 2012 22:44
OlympiaAcc
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Baki Fan

Posts: 10
Joined on:
November 26, 2012
#13
blade3211 wrote:
Username: Blade3211
Any alts?: Yes. (igooasu and luizava) +17 and +26.
Highest level: 40
Highest streaks: +21, +24, +26
Are you an active ingamer?: Very active
How many battles a day?: lol, I dont prob like 20
Do you participate in tournaments/wars?: Yes
Tournament wins/War wins(Optional):
Accepted. Welcome to Olympia.
  Posted on November 27, 2012 23:23
Gohan1233
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 2039
Joined on:
October 14, 2012
#14
GL recruiting the requirements to high for me to join (lolwut)
last played 2012 -.-
  Posted on November 27, 2012 23:28
Barack_Obama_FTW
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Baki Fan

Posts: 15
Joined on:
October 24, 2012
#15
Olympia we in this bissh

Datdeal ALT