Gfx Partner


 Topic: Gfx Partner
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on November 26, 2012 03:59
VanillaGFX
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Akatsuki

Posts: 8382
Joined on:
December 29, 2011
#1
So I saw another topic and got jealous. >w< So is anyone interested in a GFX partner? I have a phobia about showing my examples publicly, so just link me an xat if interested.

  Posted on November 26, 2012 04:02
Marceline
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3226
Joined on:
December 21, 2011
#2
Vanilla. Pick me bruuh.
So many things were left unsaid
It's hard to let you go
  Posted on November 26, 2012 04:02
VanillaGFX
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Akatsuki

Posts: 8382
Joined on:
December 29, 2011
#3
You don't use xat bruuh. >.>

  Posted on November 26, 2012 04:03
Gohan1233
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2039
Joined on:
October 14, 2012
#4
I want a gfx partner that can help me improve too
last played 2012 -.-
  Posted on November 26, 2012 04:04
34s
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 4608
Joined on:
June 2, 2007
#5
Gohan1233 is your man.

Nessy Poo|I Tell You Waht||My Kind of Book||Sig by Das
I Claim the virginity of this Sig space.gg Stassy ~Chin
You're mine Nastalia... ~Steve
  Posted on November 26, 2012 04:07
Marceline
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3226
Joined on:
December 21, 2011
#6
i Dont need xat. you can pm me or text me. anyway we can discuss in pm.
So many things were left unsaid
It's hard to let you go
  Posted on November 26, 2012 04:08
VanillaGFX
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Akatsuki

Posts: 8382
Joined on:
December 29, 2011
#7
It would be preferred. D:

  Posted on November 26, 2012 04:13
HyorinmaruIce
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1054
Joined on:
October 26, 2012
#8
My xat(it's blocked by school) is broken if not I'd volunteer

Hope you find someone good.
  Posted on November 26, 2012 04:19
VanillaGFX
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Akatsuki

Posts: 8382
Joined on:
December 29, 2011
#9
Gohan1233 wrote:
I want a gfx partner that can help me improve too
Cool shit.

  Posted on November 26, 2012 04:21
Gohan1233
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2039
Joined on:
October 14, 2012
#10
VanillaGFX wrote:
Gohan1233 wrote:
I want a gfx partner that can help me improve too
Cool shit.
Lol , I thought you pro
last played 2012 -.-
  Posted on November 26, 2012 04:42
VanillaGFX
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Akatsuki

Posts: 8382
Joined on:
December 29, 2011
#11
Gohan1233 wrote:
VanillaGFX wrote:
Gohan1233 wrote:
I want a gfx partner that can help me improve too
Cool shit.
Lol , I thought you pro
I'm not. D:

  Posted on November 26, 2012 04:45
__miss*fail__
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Daimyo

Posts: 5629
Joined on:
May 11, 2009
#12
I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR GFX PARTNER. MFWWWWWWW.
  Posted on November 26, 2012 04:46
VanillaGFX
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Akatsuki

Posts: 8382
Joined on:
December 29, 2011
#13
__miss*fail__ wrote:
I THOUGHT IT WAS YOUR GFX PARTNER. MFWWWWWWW.
I sent you like 4 psds and you did jack squat. >.>

  Posted on November 26, 2012 04:48
__miss*fail__
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Daimyo

Posts: 5629
Joined on:
May 11, 2009
#14
VanillaGFX wrote:
__miss*fail__ wrote:
I THOUGHT IT WAS YOUR GFX PARTNER. MFWWWWWWW.
I sent you like 4 psds and you did jack squat. >.>
I-I'm lazy. :cc I saved ALL of them in notes. But when I went to download you'd deleted them all. :(
  Posted on November 26, 2012 04:49
VanillaGFX
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Akatsuki

Posts: 8382
Joined on:
December 29, 2011
#15
__miss*fail__ wrote:
VanillaGFX wrote:
__miss*fail__ wrote:
I THOUGHT IT WAS YOUR GFX PARTNER. MFWWWWWWW.
I sent you like 4 psds and you did jack squat. >.>
I-I'm lazy. :cc I saved ALL of them in notes. But when I went to download you'd deleted them all. :(
What about the one I sent you yesterday? >.>

It may have been the file sharing website.