Demon Brothers


 Topic: Demon Brothers
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on November 26, 2012 01:17
iakin123
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1581
Joined on:
October 25, 2008
#1
DEMONBROTHERS.png

Typo: Danzou's Escape is Supposed to be '' Demon Brothers Escape''
  Posted on November 26, 2012 01:19
HyorinmaruIce
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1053
Joined on:
October 26, 2012
#2
Too similar to the In-game one....

No originality :\
6/10
  Posted on November 26, 2012 01:20
iakin123
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1581
Joined on:
October 25, 2008
#3
HyorinmaruIce wrote:
Too similar to the In-game one....

No originality :\
6/10

I'd say that it's not similar...
The skills are all different ( the effects I mean )
  Posted on November 26, 2012 01:22
Temaki
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2895
Joined on:
June 2, 2007
#4
I agree with first comment.

Its pretty much the same. except chain wrap does damage thats it.

5. :noworry
  Posted on November 26, 2012 01:25
Star-Ninja
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1391
Joined on:
June 26, 2009
#5
nice pics very hd 8/10
  Posted on November 26, 2012 01:25
iakin123
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1581
Joined on:
October 25, 2008
#6
Temaki wrote:
I agree with first comment.

Its pretty much the same. except chain wrap does damage thats it.

5. :noworry

I don't have any ideas how to improve the originality, since he shows just 4 or 5 actions in the anime. But i'll improve and will post one new version tomorrow. THX
  Posted on November 26, 2012 01:27
Temaki
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2895
Joined on:
June 2, 2007
#7
iakin123 wrote:
Temaki wrote:
I agree with first comment.

Its pretty much the same. except chain wrap does damage thats it.

5. :noworry

I don't have any ideas how to improve the originality, since he shows just 4 or 5 actions in the anime. But i'll improve and will post one new version tomorrow. THX

I understand that.
  Posted on November 26, 2012 01:31
jawye
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 116
Joined on:
June 2, 2007
#8
7/10 .

Iron Claw is a bit OP, deal 5 additional damage will be fine.

Chain Trap need a rework, something like stun physical for 2 turns and cost 1 tai and 1 rand.
  Posted on November 26, 2012 01:58
abel_sasuke
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1908
Joined on:
December 20, 2009
#9
jawye wrote:
7/10 .

Iron Claw is a bit OP, deal 5 additional damage will be fine.

Chain Trap need a rework, something like stun physical for 2 turns and cost 1 tai and 1 rand.
this.
||Alex||Parky||Juanito||Diaz||Mexican Power Here||YouTube Channel||Captain MX||
sig3_zps9e53da6d.png
「tHeaBelSasuke」「Lvl: 41」「Streak: +39」
  Posted on November 26, 2012 06:45
VanillaGFX
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Akatsuki

Posts: 8201
Joined on:
December 29, 2011
#10
7.5 I liked the 2nd skill. >w<
recycle.png
  Posted on November 26, 2012 06:49
kimimaro_kage
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2670
Joined on:
May 13, 2009
#11
7