SvN is a cheating prick... Asshole - Page 3


 Topic: SvN is a cheating prick... Asshole
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
This topic was closed by Sorina-Hokage 
Poll: Am I a cheating prick?
22 vote(s) since May 11, 2014 09:30
MAIN_HEROINE IS THE HERO HERE! (9) (41%)
No. You're just a prick. Prick. (4) (18%)
ARE YOU THE HOST OF NCCC?!?!?!?!!!!!! (1) (5%)
Sasuke Abridged: I got my revenge. SOMEHOOOOOW! (1) (5%)
I really wonder what Enaki would say about this. (2) (9%)
Episode 3 Of The Walking Dead Game is all I care about. (3) (14%)
[blank card containing funny things about Lux's mom] (0) (0%)
YOU PROMISED US CHEF RAMSEYCAGE! AAAAAAAAAA! (2) (9%)
  Posted on September 21, 2012 21:25
Lord-Of-Sand
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3845
Joined on:
December 25, 2011
#31
I have been waiting for this for a long time

Before I continue I'd like to make a quick speech

I'd like to thank my mum for supporting me all this way to make here, my dad to yeah blah blah blah

Hmm long story short : This is SEX

I would have liked to see all your character's though like that Kazekage Gaara and that Madara you made ......



- sand

Akatorochimaru [ 0 ] x [ 9 ] -CH- (first to 99)
  Posted on September 21, 2012 22:58
sasuke1vs1naruto
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sage

Posts: 13814
Joined on:
November 25, 2008
#32
Lord-Of-Sand wrote:
I have been waiting for this for a long time

Before I continue I'd like to make a quick speech

I'd like to thank my mum for supporting me all this way to make here, my dad to yeah blah blah blah

Hmm long story short : This is SEX

I would have liked to see all your character's though like that Kazekage Gaara and that Madara you made ......



- sand
Those characters are old and I don't even like them anymore. (Madara and Gaara I mean)

Thank you tho.
  Posted on September 22, 2012 16:40
konohafenix
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Akatsuki

Posts: 8594
Joined on:
September 25, 2007
#33
Making a random post.
Update this with something Slacker.
  Posted on September 22, 2012 16:41
sasuke1vs1naruto
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sage

Posts: 13814
Joined on:
November 25, 2008
#34
@Kono



Naruto Uzumaki has been finished. Soon he'll be added too. You can have a look Kono.
  Posted on September 22, 2012 16:48
alex_naruto12
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2112
Joined on:
July 30, 2009
#35
Great showcase!(finally you did it). You know,Zank...I'd put a rate for your chars but you know for a fact that I've read them and there's no need for a rate.You already know my opinion for them all.
  Posted on September 22, 2012 16:50
sasuke1vs1naruto
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sage

Posts: 13814
Joined on:
November 25, 2008
#36
alex_naruto12 wrote:
Great showcase!(finally you did it). You know,Zank...I'd put a rate for your chars but you know for a fact that I've read them and there's no need for a rate.You already know my opinion for them all.
Except the one above your post. I will make a topic soon for it so if you want to read/CnC it, you can do it either or there.

I've just posted another character in order to update it... FML. Rasengan has been reworked. Won't count it as an official rework thought, since the character has only been in the showcase only for a few minutes.
  Posted on September 22, 2012 18:19
Gustavo_asjunior
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 4210
Joined on:
September 27, 2009
#37
Great to see you've finally made a showcase...I love your characters;and will be sure to read them all;altough I've seen most already...good job;and keep up the good work;><...
  Posted on September 23, 2012 00:30
superdemon
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 4721
Joined on:
March 7, 2008
#38
sasuke1vs1naruto wrote:
alex_naruto12 wrote:
Great showcase!(finally you did it). You know,Zank...I'd put a rate for your chars but you know for a fact that I've read them and there's no need for a rate.You already know my opinion for them all.
Except the one above your post. I will make a topic soon for it so if you want to read/CnC it, you can do it either or there.

I've just posted another character in order to update it... FML. Rasengan has been reworked. Won't count it as an official rework thought, since the character has only been in the showcase only for a few minutes.
Hmmm.

Good job on the Naruto overall; I'll rate it here (9.6) and say there are two things:
1. In "Uzumaki Barrage," second sentence, "damage's" should be "damage is" (contraction isn't appropriate there.)
2. In Rasengan, what is the effect if Shadow Clones hasn't been performed (on that ally) yet, or can it not even be done until SC is?
I wrote:
Call me SD. (I made this acc years ago; don't rip on the name.) <-.->

*Old Poetry Guide* *B-Day Gift (11/3/12)* *Dead Chat* *E.L.S. (Short Poem)*
~Call meh (not literally)...1/2 retired. >o>
~#SnazzCrew.:cool
~Death Note >>> Epic.
~Lost interest in N-A. We'll see if that changes in the future.
~Take Care.
  Posted on September 23, 2012 08:10
sasuke1vs1naruto
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sage

Posts: 13814
Joined on:
November 25, 2008
#39
superdemon wrote:
sasuke1vs1naruto wrote:
alex_naruto12 wrote:
Great showcase!(finally you did it). You know,Zank...I'd put a rate for your chars but you know for a fact that I've read them and there's no need for a rate.You already know my opinion for them all.
Except the one above your post. I will make a topic soon for it so if you want to read/CnC it, you can do it either or there.

I've just posted another character in order to update it... FML. Rasengan has been reworked. Won't count it as an official rework thought, since the character has only been in the showcase only for a few minutes.
Hmmm.

Good job on the Naruto overall; I'll rate it here (9.6) and say there are two things:
1. In "Uzumaki Barrage," second sentence, "damage's" should be "damage is" (contraction isn't appropriate there.)
2. In Rasengan, what is the effect if Shadow Clones hasn't been performed (on that ally) yet, or can it not even be done until SC is?
It deals 30 damage only. Ofc it can be done.
  Posted on September 24, 2012 10:39
sasuke1vs1naruto
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sage

Posts: 13814
Joined on:
November 25, 2008
#40
BUMP

(Kin it's on her way, Imma start her right now)
  Posted on September 24, 2012 16:39
Lord-Of-Sand
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3845
Joined on:
December 25, 2011
#41
sasuke1vs1naruto wrote:
Lord-Of-Sand wrote:
I have been waiting for this for a long time

Before I continue I'd like to make a quick speech

I'd like to thank my mum for supporting me all this way to make here, my dad to yeah blah blah blah

Hmm long story short : This is SEX

I would have liked to see all your character's though like that Kazekage Gaara and that Madara you made ......



- sand
Those characters are old and I don't even like them anymore. (Madara and Gaara I mean)

Thank you tho.
Maybe recreate them then, you already have the pictures.

Akatorochimaru [ 0 ] x [ 9 ] -CH- (first to 99)
  Posted on September 24, 2012 16:42
sasuke1vs1naruto
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sage

Posts: 13814
Joined on:
November 25, 2008
#42
Lord-Of-Sand wrote:
sasuke1vs1naruto wrote:
Lord-Of-Sand wrote:
I have been waiting for this for a long time

Before I continue I'd like to make a quick speech

I'd like to thank my mum for supporting me all this way to make here, my dad to yeah blah blah blah

Hmm long story short : This is SEX

I would have liked to see all your character's though like that Kazekage Gaara and that Madara you made ......



- sand
Those characters are old and I don't even like them anymore. (Madara and Gaara I mean)

Thank you tho.
Maybe recreate them then, you already have the pictures.
I'll think of it even if I doubt I'd make them again since they have alternatives.
  Posted on September 24, 2012 16:54
storm55
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Daimyo

Posts: 6418
Joined on:
June 12, 2008
#43
sasuke1vs1naruto wrote:
storm55 wrote:
I simply love your Neji,Itachi and Shika (ofc the others as well but those 3 are ...)

- your chars are perfect, pics too and the banners too

- however i think the same as Ram you should make more anime/manga chars not just Naruto ( i know you made some and they deserve to be here)
What about Ino... I love Ino. Anyway I don't htink those characters that were from other animes are actually that good. (The ones made by me I mean) I will do other anime characters, but not soon.
Well im not a big Ino fan in general but the one you made might even change my mind (if something like this was ingame it would be one of the most abused starter chars)
As for other animes take your time im sure they will be as good as the Naruto ones
|| Sig by Niki & Ava by Zal || We will stand on principle or we will not stand at all ||
  Posted on September 24, 2012 16:56
sasuke1vs1naruto
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sage

Posts: 13814
Joined on:
November 25, 2008
#44
storm55 wrote:
sasuke1vs1naruto wrote:
storm55 wrote:
I simply love your Neji,Itachi and Shika (ofc the others as well but those 3 are ...)

- your chars are perfect, pics too and the banners too

- however i think the same as Ram you should make more anime/manga chars not just Naruto ( i know you made some and they deserve to be here)
What about Ino... I love Ino. Anyway I don't htink those characters that were from other animes are actually that good. (The ones made by me I mean) I will do other anime characters, but not soon.
Well im not a big Ino fan in general but the one you made might even change my mind (if something like this was ingame it would be one of the most abused starter chars)
As for other animes take your time im sure they will be as good as the Naruto ones
I might implement a set of 7 characters after I do 21 Naruto characters from Bleach or Fairy Tail. Thank you.
  Posted on September 24, 2012 20:31
konohafenix
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Akatsuki

Posts: 8594
Joined on:
September 25, 2007
#45
Sometimes i confuse this showcase with some debate topic,anyways ur last Character Zank was good,nice job.
Anyways Bump (cd)

Waiting for a new one and mine >.>
There are currently no users online.