Minato did NOT face Obito


 Topic: Minato did NOT face Obito
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on August 30, 2012 15:06
avatarzabu4500
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Bloodthirsty Vampire

Posts: 1119
Joined on:
February 25, 2008
#1
What i dont understand is how the person who attacked minato was obito if kakashi is 30 and naruto is 16-17, that would make kakashi about 13-14 years old when he was born. But that couldnt possibly make any sense considering when naruto was born Minato died the same day, which means he already had been kakashi's/obito's teacher. Than the person who attacked minato is not obito. I believe obito was younger than kakashi.

If you guys get what i am saying then you would know it is quite impossible for it to be Obito this whole time even when he fought Minato. There is no way that the masked man that fought Minato was Obito. And if it was that would mean obito would be considerably old, next to the three sannin and the obito we saw die underneath that rock is indeed not the real obito. Now i highly doubt thats the case. So the masked man who fought minato was not obito, simple as that and if i am wrong i woukd like to see you tell me other wise.

So this whole time i think tobi has to be someone from when madara was alive either he is an uchiha or not. many people have posted stuff about tobi over the past 3 years but i just wanted to clarify something to everyone.
D&C Rank Missions-12/12
B Rank Missions-12/12
A Rank Missions-14/14
S Rank Missions-8/8
Shippuden Missions-63/63
Shippuden Missions Continued-41/42
  Posted on August 30, 2012 15:08
Jiyuu-Kaishi
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Black Cat

Posts: 170
Joined on:
February 7, 2012
#2
avatarzabu4500 wrote:
What i dont understand is how the person who attacked minato was obito if kakashi is 30 and naruto is 16-17, that would make kakashi about 13-14 years old when he was born. But that couldnt possibly make any sense considering when naruto was born Minato died the same day, which means he already had been kakashi's/obito's teacher. Than the person who attacked minato is not obito. I believe obito was younger than kakashi.

If you guys get what i am saying then you would know it is quite impossible for it to be Obito this whole time even when he fought Minato. There is no way that the masked man that fought Minato was Obito. And if it was that would mean obito would be considerably old, next to the three sannin and the obito we saw die underneath that rock is indeed not the real obito. Now i highly doubt thats the case. So the masked man who fought minato was not obito, simple as that and if i am wrong i woukd like to see you tell me other wise.

So this whole time i think tobi has to be someone from when madara was alive either he is an uchiha or not. many people have posted stuff about tobi over the past 3 years but i just wanted to clarify something to everyone.

your missing the point, first of all it was never stated that tobi was always obito, besides, we don't even know it tobi has obito's concience.
  Posted on August 30, 2012 15:09
avatarzabu4500
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Bloodthirsty Vampire

Posts: 1119
Joined on:
February 25, 2008
#3
Jiyuu-Kaishi wrote:
avatarzabu4500 wrote:
What i dont understand is how the person who attacked minato was obito if kakashi is 30 and naruto is 16-17, that would make kakashi about 13-14 years old when he was born. But that couldnt possibly make any sense considering when naruto was born Minato died the same day, which means he already had been kakashi's/obito's teacher. Than the person who attacked minato is not obito. I believe obito was younger than kakashi.

If you guys get what i am saying then you would know it is quite impossible for it to be Obito this whole time even when he fought Minato. There is no way that the masked man that fought Minato was Obito. And if it was that would mean obito would be considerably old, next to the three sannin and the obito we saw die underneath that rock is indeed not the real obito. Now i highly doubt thats the case. So the masked man who fought minato was not obito, simple as that and if i am wrong i woukd like to see you tell me other wise.

So this whole time i think tobi has to be someone from when madara was alive either he is an uchiha or not. many people have posted stuff about tobi over the past 3 years but i just wanted to clarify something to everyone.

your missing the point, first of all it was never stated that tobi was always obito, besides, we don't even know it tobi has obito's concience.
it was never stated but clearly everyone thinks he was obito and couldnt believe it because of how tall and deep his voice was and im just simply stating that it wasnt obito.
D&C Rank Missions-12/12
B Rank Missions-12/12
A Rank Missions-14/14
S Rank Missions-8/8
Shippuden Missions-63/63
Shippuden Missions Continued-41/42
  Posted on August 30, 2012 15:11
avatarzabu4500
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Bloodthirsty Vampire

Posts: 1119
Joined on:
February 25, 2008
#4
Tobi was once madara but im saying that the tobi who fought minato has to be someone from the madara's time whether its the tobi we see now or not
D&C Rank Missions-12/12
B Rank Missions-12/12
A Rank Missions-14/14
S Rank Missions-8/8
Shippuden Missions-63/63
Shippuden Missions Continued-41/42
  Posted on August 30, 2012 15:13
Ramkec
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Tomb Stoner

Posts: 26128
Joined on:
May 6, 2011
#5
Why not, that's how Naruto rolls, young people fighting their Sensei's or older enemies, just look at Naruto right now, he is fighting Tobi, who is older then him, Gaara is fighting real Madara, Pain killed Jiraiya who was his Sensei, Sasuke "killed" Oro, that's how it goes.

Also all of Uchihas are special, Madara, Itachi, maybe at some point of his death when he was saved Obito came to his senses, aweakend his Sharingan, Madara stepped in, trained him hard for 2 years, prepared him well and he sended him to face Minato, everything is possible, since we know that the body Minato was fighting was 10000% Obito's, now if someone else was controling it, we don't know.

Helper of the Year----------------------------------------- For my WWE Niqqas
  Posted on August 30, 2012 15:14
Zoro-Whore
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Bloodthirsty Vampire

Posts: 2144
Joined on:
October 28, 2010
#6
I agree with JK acc.
Tobi was another person in different times probably. Remember an flashback of itachi talking to tobi. Tobi had another mask and long hair.
Cuz when i SHAKALAKA BOOM #whatislife AMA


CADIS ETRAMA DI RAIZEL HAVE SEX WITH ME
  Posted on August 30, 2012 15:16
avatarzabu4500
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Bloodthirsty Vampire

Posts: 1119
Joined on:
February 25, 2008
#7
Ramkec wrote:
Why not, that's how Naruto rolls, young people fighting their Sensei's or older enemies, just look at Naruto right now, he is fighting Tobi, who is older then him, Gaara is fighting real Madara, Pain killed Jiraiya who was his Sensei, Sasuke "killed" Oro, that's how it goes.

Also all of Uchihas are special, Madara, Itachi, maybe at some point of his death when he was saved Obito came to his senses, aweakend his Sharingan, Madara stepped in, trained him hard for 2 years, prepared him well and he sended him to face Minato, everything is possible, since we know that the body Minato was fighting was 10000% Obito's, now if someone else was controling it, we don't know.
but your ot getting what im saying its literally! not possible for it to be obito when he faced minato. kakashi was only 14 when tobi attacked minato and obito was younger than kakashi so what you said is completely wrong.
D&C Rank Missions-12/12
B Rank Missions-12/12
A Rank Missions-14/14
S Rank Missions-8/8
Shippuden Missions-63/63
Shippuden Missions Continued-41/42
  Posted on August 30, 2012 15:17
GeoMasTeR
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Bloodthirsty Vampire

Posts: 2047
Joined on:
June 8, 2010
#8
yes i am agree with you , minato fought madara or someone else, it wasnot obito,because obito knew how minato can teleport on kunai,and 14 year old boy can't fight minato
  Posted on August 30, 2012 15:19
Hocara
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Black Cat

Posts: 66
Joined on:
June 2, 2007
#9
but then again how could he use the same space-time ninjutsu?
  Posted on August 30, 2012 15:30
Ramkec
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Tomb Stoner

Posts: 26128
Joined on:
May 6, 2011
#10
avatarzabu4500 wrote:
Ramkec wrote:
Why not, that's how Naruto rolls, young people fighting their Sensei's or older enemies, just look at Naruto right now, he is fighting Tobi, who is older then him, Gaara is fighting real Madara, Pain killed Jiraiya who was his Sensei, Sasuke "killed" Oro, that's how it goes.

Also all of Uchihas are special, Madara, Itachi, maybe at some point of his death when he was saved Obito came to his senses, aweakend his Sharingan, Madara stepped in, trained him hard for 2 years, prepared him well and he sended him to face Minato, everything is possible, since we know that the body Minato was fighting was 10000% Obito's, now if someone else was controling it, we don't know.
but your ot getting what im saying its literally! not possible for it to be obito when he faced minato. kakashi was only 14 when tobi attacked minato and obito was younger than kakashi so what you said is completely wrong.

That doesn't mean anything, age is nothing in Naruto if you are special, just look what Itachi did when he was young, he wasn't trained by anyone special, still he becomed Anbu leader at very young age, and pwned his clan at the age of 13 as I remember, also you have Naruto, Naruto went from Genin level to Kage level when he gained Sage Mode, the only problem with Obito is his body, since Tobi when he fought Minato looked like a real adult.

Then again there is always Zetsu, since we know that when Minato got Tobi with Rasengan, his arm spilled some white thing out of it, and that's the side on which Obito got crushed, so probably Zetsu gave Obito some of his chakra or something to repair his body and develop it, and with him being trained by Madara, there would be no problem for him to face anyone (just look how strong Sasuke got when he was trained by Oro for 2 years, right at the beginning he took on Naruto, Sakura, Sai and Yamato at the same time).

With that being said, it explains everything, it was Obito or at least his body.

Helper of the Year----------------------------------------- For my WWE Niqqas
  Posted on August 30, 2012 15:37
lhabas
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Bloodthirsty Vampire

Posts: 1082
Joined on:
July 22, 2008
#11
what you said is true but it wasn't confirmed that tobi is a single person through out the whole story
  Posted on August 30, 2012 15:37
no-boy-no-cry
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Bloodthirsty Vampire

Posts: 1420
Joined on:
February 18, 2010
#12
lol it wanst madara either i think he dies after he gives nagato the rinnegan it could be kagami or izuna
  Posted on August 30, 2012 15:38
tom119
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Unfriendly Ghost

Posts: 7189
Joined on:
December 2, 2009
#13
Ramkec wrote:
avatarzabu4500 wrote:
Ramkec wrote:
Why not, that's how Naruto rolls, young people fighting their Sensei's or older enemies, just look at Naruto right now, he is fighting Tobi, who is older then him, Gaara is fighting real Madara, Pain killed Jiraiya who was his Sensei, Sasuke "killed" Oro, that's how it goes.

Also all of Uchihas are special, Madara, Itachi, maybe at some point of his death when he was saved Obito came to his senses, aweakend his Sharingan, Madara stepped in, trained him hard for 2 years, prepared him well and he sended him to face Minato, everything is possible, since we know that the body Minato was fighting was 10000% Obito's, now if someone else was controling it, we don't know.
but your ot getting what im saying its literally! not possible for it to be obito when he faced minato. kakashi was only 14 when tobi attacked minato and obito was younger than kakashi so what you said is completely wrong.

That doesn't mean anything, age is nothing in Naruto if you are special, just look what Itachi did when he was young, he wasn't trained by anyone special, still he becomed Anbu leader at very young age, and pwned his clan at the age of 13 as I remember, also you have Naruto, Naruto went from Genin level to Kage level when he gained Sage Mode, the only problem with Obito is his body, since Tobi when he fought Minato looked like a real adult.

Then again there is always Zetsu, since we know that when Minato got Tobi with Rasengan, his arm spilled some white thing out of it, and that's the side on which Obito got crushed, so probably Zetsu gave Obito some of his chakra or something to repair his body and develop it, and with him being trained by Madara, there would be no problem for him to face anyone (just look how strong Sasuke got when he was trained by Oro for 2 years, right at the beginning he took on Naruto, Sakura, Sai and Yamato at the same time).

With that being said, it explains everything, it was Obito or at least his body.


I agree Rammy. Someone might be controlling him. I don't wanna see Obito as a bad guy



** Join WOS ** Click the siggy**

  Posted on August 30, 2012 15:58
Shippuudenmd
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Wicked Witch

Posts: 264
Joined on:
May 2, 2008
#14
A friend of mine said something like this too today, if this is true then Tobi isn't only Obito, it was just someone else that time.

But one thing is weird, Tobi's voice when he fought Minato and Tobi's voice right NOW is the same right? it had to be same person then...


It's a me, Armenianboy !
  Posted on August 30, 2012 17:05
DeiGod
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Black Cat

Posts: 88
Joined on:
August 14, 2012
#15
Moon eye plan could be and ideal. So over time different uchihas or members of such and ideal take on the mask and act has the mask bearer should.

What all means is, there are different people through out time.
A
FanofZoe.