Tsunade: Weakest Kage Ever?


 Topic: Tsunade: Weakest Kage Ever?
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
This topic was closed by Akatsuki975 
Poll: Least Powerful Kage Ever?
72 vote(s) since June 21, 2012 00:07
Yup (26) (36%)
Nope (46) (64%)
  Posted on June 21, 2012 00:07
AkamaruKiba92
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3806
Joined on:
July 2, 2006
#1
Think about it.. Name one kage, past or present, and I think Tsunade would lose to him/her. Heck, I think anyone thats Jonin or above would have a shot at beating her.
No speed, Instant Healing, Immensely Powerful Punches.. Worthless except for healing really.
Tobirama, The Greatest
tumblr_mjd140QohQ1rx0t1ko1_500.gif
  Posted on June 21, 2012 00:09
DrD00M
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 594
Joined on:
April 20, 2012
#2
I wouldn't say weak.

raw power and ninjistu just aren't her plus points.
tumblr_m93v316wpr1rum77go1_500.gif
  Posted on June 21, 2012 00:11
orochismaru
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3412
Joined on:
February 25, 2009
#3
Actually Gaara after Shukaku was wxtracted was way least powerful character. He couldn't even throw sand shurikens in the beginning
nnnnn_zpse9bba005.png

Guess who's back
  Posted on June 21, 2012 00:13
Luxvan
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Akatsuki

Posts: 7004
Joined on:
April 14, 2008
#4
How are powerful punches worthless?
And Oonoki has massive back pains and can't even fight. :oh Unless some shit happened in the war and he could actually, you know, WALK, I didn't see that arc.

Plus, I don't even think all the kages to ever exist have explained abilities, so they're unknown to us.
To honor my 6th anniversary, I will not use Luvixi for an entire day. Yippee.
  Posted on June 21, 2012 00:16
DrD00M
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 594
Joined on:
April 20, 2012
#5
Luxvan wrote:
How are powerful punches worthless?
And Oonoki has massive back pains and can't even fight. :oh Unless some shit happened in the war and he could actually, you know, WALK, I didn't see that arc.

Plus, I don't even think all the kages to ever exist have explained abilities, so they're unknown to us.

Yeah if you haven't read the manga don't comment

Oonoki proves he is miles ahead of the other kages. Miles.
tumblr_m93v316wpr1rum77go1_500.gif
  Posted on June 21, 2012 00:23
-Sakanade-
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 4108
Joined on:
April 7, 2012
#6
From the known Kage, yes - she lacks in a lot of areas. But that's mainly because Ninjutsu is seen as something much more valuable than Taijutsu. So if you're good in that you're placed above Taijutsu users.

fwJJrMi.gif
  Posted on June 21, 2012 00:25
Akkadian
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1803
Joined on:
October 12, 2011
#7
I do agree.. She's the weakest Kage ninja in all shinobi history. Even Dosu Kinuta would have been far much better Kage than Tsunade. The only thing she's good at is signing papers and giving orders. That's why she was chosen I think. That's why Konoha is a country of pu**ies! A Kage represents what a country is.
  Posted on June 21, 2012 00:32
faisalkhan10010
Rank: moderator

Forum Rank:
Wants a Cool Rank

Posts: 3810
Joined on:
June 3, 2007
#8
No, She's not. She's probably in the stronger bunch. Her brute strength, which you labeled "useless", was, with one punch able to crack Madara Uchiha's Susano'o in battle, with just one punch.(This happened in the manga only so far, though). As for her Strength of a hundred, or Byakugou(also manga only currently), allows her to heal anything instantly for an infinite amount of time, which means she can tire anyone out, and with her brute strength defeat them. In the manga, when she took a direct slash from Madara's Susano'o, which destroyed a mountain in one slash, she just healed instantly, later allowing her to crack Susano'o with a brute punch.


ALSO: IN THE THIRD NARUTO OFFICIAL DATABOOK: Her stats were 35 out of a 40, which were lower only to Jiraiya and Itachi Uchiha. I kno this is before Susano'o or Strength of a hundred was revealed but still, that would make her already high stats even higher.

fPAEjDX.png

6952723.png
  Posted on June 21, 2012 00:32
arturiocaso
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 4344
Joined on:
July 9, 2008
#9
orochismaru wrote:
Actually Gaara after Shukaku was wxtracted was way least powerful character. He couldn't even throw sand shurikens in the beginning
not really he still can controll all the sand
besides turning shukaku he pretty much stayed the same
Bien-Art.png
Sig by Biel-Art Avy by Biel-Art
  Posted on June 21, 2012 00:33
minato115
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1471
Joined on:
June 16, 2012
#10
Nope.
Avatar Made By: Sorina Lol 2nd Sig 3rd Sig 4th Sig
rSZlU.png
Sig Made by Hab Free Avatars Ew Sig By Hab Main Account

  Posted on June 21, 2012 00:43
Ramkec
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Legend

Posts: 26028
Joined on:
May 6, 2011
#11
Yes she is

All she has is strenght, and what are you going to do with it, if you cant catch your opponent
88ouTSz.gif T5wDlxH.gif
  Posted on June 21, 2012 00:44
Manjji-Puppet
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3376
Joined on:
October 26, 2007
#12
Possibly on the offensive side, but overall, she out-trumphs most (if not all) with Strength of a Hundred. Add in Katsuyu and her Taijutsu, and she ultimately is very good.
MOj3H3x.png
Thanks go to Andrezoe for my Avatar
  Posted on June 21, 2012 01:04
guy220
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1790
Joined on:
May 30, 2008
#13
haha ppl just see her as a weak kage, but look at it this way

she might have a sage mode WDK for sure but possibly be,

Spoiler
she has a very very strong punch which cracked susanoo, and an instant regeneration which she was impaled with a 2 big susanoo swords, and she still took it like nothing not to mention it was on the stomach too, possibly on the heart

if someone else (kage) took that they coulda been dead by then, but tsunade just took it like nothing, and just kept on attacking madara, you cannot call her a weakling if she did a lot more than the other kages, maybe except oonoki

  Posted on June 21, 2012 05:05
EvanGrant
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 5090
Joined on:
February 21, 2007
#14
She's definitely the weakest. Her only good abilities are healing and physical strength. She has no speed to go along with this physical strength, so it's 100% useless. She has no good ninjutsu other than healing and a summoning jutsu, which just lets her heal more.

Anyone could rape her. Just keep your distance, since if you have even one ranged attack, you're guaranteed a win against her. If not, just use speed to your advantage. She isn't that fast, so just dodge her straightforward punch and drill her in the face with an attack of your own.
faisalkhan10010 wrote:
No, She's not. She's probably in the stronger bunch. Her brute strength, which you labeled "useless", was, with one punch able to crack Madara Uchiha's Susano'o in battle, with just one punch.(This happened in the manga only so far, though). As for her Strength of a hundred, or Byakugou(also manga only currently), allows her to heal anything instantly for an infinite amount of time, which means she can tire anyone out, and with her brute strength defeat them. In the manga, when she took a direct slash from Madara's Susano'o, which destroyed a mountain in one slash, she just healed instantly, later allowing her to crack Susano'o with a brute punch.


ALSO: IN THE THIRD NARUTO OFFICIAL DATABOOK: Her stats were 35 out of a 40, which were lower only to Jiraiya and Itachi Uchiha. I kno this is before Susano'o or Strength of a hundred was revealed but still, that would make her already high stats even higher.
Actually she was never hit by Madara's Perfect Susanoo. His first slash he did wasn't aimed for them, he aimed past them at the mountains to show how strong his power is. Then, when he was about to kill them, they got their asses saved by Itachi.

And the databook doesn't mean shit. Itachi is a 5 out of 5 on the genjutsu scale, yet so is Kurenai. We know Itachi highly outclasses Kurenai in genjutsu, yet according to the databooks, they should be equal.
eyjHWna.gif
  Posted on June 21, 2012 12:49
coen4
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 202
Joined on:
October 7, 2007
#15
maybe.. not saying she is weak or anything, she is in fact very powerful, plus with her masterly of the creation rebirth technique (Strength of a Hundred) she is extremely strong, so with Tsunade being the weakest kage ever? probably not, people just underestimate her :)
:D, im not very active anymore.. D': ( how do i not have more posts D': )

2qvbeqv.jpg