Enji Ikezoe by: Roia


 Topic: Enji Ikezoe by: Roia
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on May 29, 2012 03:25
roia
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 2737
Joined on:
January 19, 2009
#1
~WARNING~ This is a Yaoi character .... and as such please do not post here if you are going to use any anti-gay language .... please dont post that on this thread

rate and cnc

Rip = R.I.P.

(he is from the yaoi Tenohira no Seiza ..... and seriously guys ... dont flame or spam up this topic ... just rate and cnc him like any other character)

EnjiIkezoeCCC.png
Kisuke Urahara is God himself! | My Character Showcase | Yaoi Characters Are Hot
tumblr_lqrwybjcg61qed5s0o1_500.gif
Cosine is a pedophile, always touching your angle! Such a Sexy Song! #PanchamIsEpic
  Posted on May 29, 2012 03:33
DrD00M
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Fiery Heart

Posts: 594
Joined on:
April 20, 2012
#2
yaoi is one thing...

but incest :sick

the skills are unique though 5/10
tumblr_m93v316wpr1rum77go1_500.gif
  Posted on May 29, 2012 03:36
roia
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 2737
Joined on:
January 19, 2009
#3
DrD00M wrote:
yaoi is one thing...

but incest :sick

the skills are unique though 5/10
honestly -.- you really HAD to comment on the incest part? you realize that the only factors you are to put into your rate are grammar, spelling, presentation, and most importantly THE SKILLS .... not whether or not he is incestual -.- i mean really people.... its a character .... why should the character's incestuality make any difference when i make him? :oh if you are going to take the time to post a rate ... atleast post a cnc with it next time :oh
Kisuke Urahara is God himself! | My Character Showcase | Yaoi Characters Are Hot
tumblr_lqrwybjcg61qed5s0o1_500.gif
Cosine is a pedophile, always touching your angle! Such a Sexy Song! #PanchamIsEpic
  Posted on May 29, 2012 03:38
APoetDestroyed
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Joker

Posts: 196
Joined on:
May 2, 2012
#4
I Don't liked the pics
you could balance a little more about the skill
6.
  Posted on May 29, 2012 03:39
roia
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 2737
Joined on:
January 19, 2009
#5
APoetDestroyed wrote:
I Don't liked the pics
you could balance a little more about the skill
6.
o.o the pics i can do nothing about ... however a cnc would be nice ... otherwise i have no idea wth you are talking about with the balance of the skills :oh
Kisuke Urahara is God himself! | My Character Showcase | Yaoi Characters Are Hot
tumblr_lqrwybjcg61qed5s0o1_500.gif
Cosine is a pedophile, always touching your angle! Such a Sexy Song! #PanchamIsEpic
  Posted on May 29, 2012 03:52
zenus
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 2624
Joined on:
April 22, 2008
#6
7/10 <-- for effort :amused
||PX-0]||->Novice GFXer||Phillipines(Asia)
anigif-1.gif
znwknb.gif
||Philippines' Spam Kingdom - 2nd Edition ||Wrath Of Olympus||Five Teen Stars||
  Posted on May 29, 2012 03:53
roia
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 2737
Joined on:
January 19, 2009
#7
zenus wrote:
7/10 <-- for effort :amused
honestly does no one even know how to cnc anymore :suspicious
Kisuke Urahara is God himself! | My Character Showcase | Yaoi Characters Are Hot
tumblr_lqrwybjcg61qed5s0o1_500.gif
Cosine is a pedophile, always touching your angle! Such a Sexy Song! #PanchamIsEpic
  Posted on May 29, 2012 03:58
kakashialisson
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
U Wat M8

Posts: 15311
Joined on:
April 14, 2009
#8
8.
7rFqJ.png
  Posted on May 29, 2012 04:14
Narutorazengan25
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Legend

Posts: 18052
Joined on:
September 24, 2009
#9
hi hi roia owo

Yaoi character?
Omg Omg *Orgasm* (? Ok not
well ~

CnC:
Pics: Good, I like :3
Balance: Great! Unique And Original
Stairgazing maybe one cooldown? o.o
And i think OD is control o.o

Dont like much FP D:

But.. 9/10 *o*

(And yes, I'm Fan yaoi :3 )

Great character roia :3

~By Kenny 0002.gif

Kenny.gif
Jn0pT9z.pngV6r8YB7.gif
Last Work: Bills PicsIIAsk me lolIISig by Sakura__Uchiha <3IIAvatar by Pain_AlagoanoII
  Posted on May 29, 2012 04:21
roia
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 2737
Joined on:
January 19, 2009
#10
Narutorazengan25 wrote:
hi hi roia owo

Yaoi character?
Omg Omg *Orgasm* (? Ok not
well ~

CnC:
Pics: Good, I like :3
Balance: Great! Unique And Original
Stairgazing maybe one cooldown? o.o
And i think OD is control o.o

Dont like much FP D:

But.. 9/10 *o*

(And yes, I'm Fan yaoi :3 )

Great character roia :3

~By Kenny 0002.gif

Kenny.gif
od probably should be control ... however i made it an action class so that it would not be up because of the cost and cooldown ... since control classes can be cancelled and action classes cant be cancelled i used action as to make the skill not up

as for stargazing i do believe you would be right on that one :3 .... i simply overlooked it since i actually made the skill originally heal less health and i kind of forgot about the cooldown since it was up before i changed the amount of health it healed :amused

also .... there WILL be more yaoi characters to come :tounge
Kisuke Urahara is God himself! | My Character Showcase | Yaoi Characters Are Hot
tumblr_lqrwybjcg61qed5s0o1_500.gif
Cosine is a pedophile, always touching your angle! Such a Sexy Song! #PanchamIsEpic
  Posted on May 29, 2012 04:50
r_starks
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 3405
Joined on:
August 11, 2007
#11
well since im an advocate of the LGBT community, and i do enjoy some yaoi ( my favorite being neji no kaiten) i fell as if i should at least give some feedback on this character.

the skill " overbearing distraction " is excellent. in fact i'd advocate that more skills like this be put into our own N-A. however its duration could pe paired with another to create an "invul lock " its not that bad, but the additional effect that stargaze receives from it is what actually creates a solid defense barrier for 2 turns. its not overpowered persay, its just an overly effective setup ( like our old mangekyou sasuke)

insatitionable kiss is fine. no complaints from me there.

contrary to what narutorazengan25 said, i dont think stargazing needs any cooldown because it makes insationable kiss have an effective one turn cooldown if you really want the 30 damage.

this character was simple - much to my pleasure. this style is unlike you

grammar is perfect as always, the only picture i would look into is stargazing ( and maybe the face if you can fine a 3/4ths view)

9.5/10
+.3 - yaoi characters

9.8/10
°And what ever happens, Protect your honor as B.M.A. Leader ° - Ric
15yd6hd.png
request a character to me by clicking this link
  Posted on May 29, 2012 04:57
roia
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 2737
Joined on:
January 19, 2009
#12
r_starks wrote:
well since im an advocate of the LGBT community, and i do enjoy some yaoi ( my favorite being neji no kaiten) i fell as if i should at least give some feedback on this character.

the skill " overbearing distraction " is excellent. in fact i'd advocate that more skills like this be put into our own N-A. however its duration could pe paired with another to create an "invul lock " its not that bad, but the additional effect that stargaze receives from it is what actually creates a solid defense barrier for 2 turns. its not overpowered persay, its just an overly effective setup ( like our old mangekyou sasuke)

insatitionable kiss is fine. no complaints from me there.

contrary to what narutorazengan25 said, i dont think stargazing needs any cooldown because it makes insationable kiss have an effective one turn cooldown if you really want the 30 damage.

this character was simple - much to my pleasure. this style is unlike you

grammar is perfect as always, the only picture i would look into is stargazing ( and maybe the face if you can fine a 3/4ths view)

9.5/10
+.3 - yaoi characters

9.8/10
starks you should know by now .... that i change character making styles quite frequently and have several styles that i usually interchange .... depending on the kind of inspiration i last felt before ... or during the process of making a character .... btw there really is no alternative to stargazing (if there was ... i seriously wouldve used it) and starks i still swear you are atleast bi .... i know this character turned you on .... since you vowed to never give me above a 9.4 .... but i got a 9.5 from you without the extra points for it being a yaoi characters :amused
Kisuke Urahara is God himself! | My Character Showcase | Yaoi Characters Are Hot
tumblr_lqrwybjcg61qed5s0o1_500.gif
Cosine is a pedophile, always touching your angle! Such a Sexy Song! #PanchamIsEpic
  Posted on May 29, 2012 15:57
Enaki_Renraku
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 3011
Joined on:
August 18, 2006
#13
Did you still need a proper balance review, or did R_Starks already do it in your opinion?

Personally, I don't much care about a character being gay/lesbian/shemale because they're CUSTOM CHARACTERS, not someone to be judged like certain people discriminate those types of people in the real world. As for those people in real life, I actually support Gay Marriage because why can't two people of the same gender find happiness just like any straight couple? That should be easy to understand, and NOT be some grand stand topic in America, like it is now.

There are times when I am a little ashamed of my country, other times I feel proud. A Vast Majority of my nation discriminating gays/lesbians/shemales.... That, I feel ashamed.

Keep Up These Characters, Roia! This is something new, so I will pop up with a review on my next post, if you give me permission.
Traveling Along the Highway of Uncertainty, A Creator of All Trade's Work Is Never Done. The World Moves On, Will You Move With It?



My Biography My Collection Balance & Review 101 - A Guide For Balancers
  Posted on May 29, 2012 19:52
TediMoci
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
too damn high

Posts: 10581
Joined on:
May 25, 2009
#14
The only thing I think you should rework on this character is making 2nd skill deal 25 damaged. The character is pretty cool.

9.5/10

  Posted on May 29, 2012 20:00
Er-chan
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1836
Joined on:
July 12, 2011
#15
Instable Kiss should deal 25 damage or make it piercing (I suggest make it deal 25 damage.) :D
=======================================================================================
Typo mistake on Stargazing and I think you already know after 'and' you type 'will'.
Cool character. I like him 9.5 :cool
šl-~+/ELiTE.Imageshop/V.2/coming soon/ /Free Picture.Showcase+~-lš
Af1tZ.png
>>>Free Avys<<< The End Latest character Request Picture