Spam Kingdom: The 125th Edition - Page 379


 Topic: Spam Kingdom: The 125th Edition
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
This topic was closed by DasakeUchiha 
Poll: Which childhood toy is better?
198 vote(s) since May 16, 2012 03:14
Legos (133) (67%)
Hot Wheels (65) (33%)
  Posted on June 4, 2012 13:14
goldwolf04
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3061
Joined on:
December 13, 2007
#5671
DanySasuke wrote:
goldwolf04 wrote:
DanySasuke wrote:
Coon be owning wolf guy *smirk*


<3
own this chick better posses her , she does fine ..... you know what ...am i right ? :amazed


No you're not right :smile
yup it was a lie.. no one wants ya ..... you know what ...sadly 4 u :sad
qnurgg.gif
topic_announcement.gif~Registered on: December 13, 2007
qnurgg.gif
topic_sticky.gif¤Loading ßiatch!.Warning: I have an attitude ahd I know how to use it
qnurgg.gif
topic_announcement.gif~Xander #1 Nb's lawyer:First Case
sgpngm.png
  Posted on June 4, 2012 13:14
Sakon
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 662
Joined on:
September 9, 2008
#5672
goldwolf04 wrote:
Sakon wrote:
goldwolf04 wrote:
Sakon wrote:
goldwolf04 wrote:
Sakon wrote:
goldwolf04 wrote:
Sakon wrote:
topic_announcement.gif ~Registered on: December 13, 2007


1e77dba11a374603b726b81.png


Why?
why what ?
LMFAO niggah ? is betta
Why that?
my answer is NERD alert :confused
More explicit please ? why that what ?

Why

From Middle English, from Old English hwȳ, hwī (“why”, instrumental case of hwæt (“what”), literally “by what, for what”), from Proto-Germanic *hwī (“by what, how”), from Proto-Indo-European *kwei (locative of Proto-Indo-European *kwo (“who”)). Cognate with Middle High German wiu (“how, why”), Danish and Swedish hvi (“why”), Faroese and Icelandic hví (“why”), Latin cui (“to whom”, dative case of quī (“who, how, why”)), Ancient Greek πει (pei, “where”). Compare Old English þȳ (“because, since, on that account, therefore, then”, literally “by that, for that”). See thy.


That

Old English þæt (neuter relative pronoun, definite article).
Introducing a hypothetical fact or supposition: ‘given that’, ‘as would appear from the fact that’


?

? may derive from Qo, with the Q written over the o, an abbreviation of Latin quaestio (“question”), placed at the end of a question to mark it as such
Marks a preceding passage written in Latin script as a question.



Hows that?

Now answer me. Why that?

My answer is NERD alert :confused, am i right?

NERD1.jpg

These guys? Sorry I like Black Metal. :smile

I've noticed, you quote the post then it takes you a little bit to come up with a seemingly clever response. Quite the interesting technique seeing as how sometimes I just stare blankly trying to think of my next post. Your method is showing them " Awww dang son, he's about to post, brace yourselves! " Showing desire to hand mercy on your opponents.


  Posted on June 4, 2012 13:15
DanySasuke
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 5738
Joined on:
April 3, 2008
#5673
goldwolf04 wrote:
DanySasuke wrote:
goldwolf04 wrote:
DanySasuke wrote:
Coon be owning wolf guy *smirk*


<3
own this chick better posses her , she does fine ..... you know what ...am i right ? :amazed


No you're not right :smile
yup it was a lie.. no one wants ya ..... you know what ...sadly 4 u :sad

No one wants me indeed ... that's beacuse everybody has me already . :noworry
Love you! ~Phur<3<3<3<3<3 | Set by Phur<3
t7KIMvp.png
Old sig space
  Posted on June 4, 2012 13:17
Sakon
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 662
Joined on:
September 9, 2008
#5674
goldwolf04 wrote:
Sakon wrote:
goldwolf04 wrote:
Sakon wrote:
goldwolf04 wrote:
Sakon wrote:
goldwolf04 wrote:
Sakon wrote:
topic_announcement.gif ~Registered on: December 13, 2007


1e77dba11a374603b726b81.png


Why?
why what ?


LMFAO niggah ? is betta


Why that?
my answer is NERD alert :confused
More explicit please ? why that what ?

Why

From Middle English, from Old English hwȳ, hwī (“why”, instrumental case of hwæt (“what”), literally “by what, for what”), from Proto-Germanic *hwī (“by what, how”), from Proto-Indo-European *kwei (locative of Proto-Indo-European *kwo (“who”)). Cognate with Middle High German wiu (“how, why”), Danish and Swedish hvi (“why”), Faroese and Icelandic hví (“why”), Latin cui (“to whom”, dative case of quī (“who, how, why”)), Ancient Greek πει (pei, “where”). Compare Old English þȳ (“because, since, on that account, therefore, then”, literally “by that, for that”). See thy.


That

Old English þæt (neuter relative pronoun, definite article).
Introducing a hypothetical fact or supposition: ‘given that’, ‘as would appear from the fact that’


?

? may derive from Qo, with the Q written over the o, an abbreviation of Latin quaestio (“question”), placed at the end of a question to mark it as such
Marks a preceding passage written in Latin script as a question.



Hows that?

Now answer me. Why that?

My answer is NERD alert :confused, am i right?

NERD1.jpg

These guys? Sorry I like Black Metal. :smile
sure sure G-E-E k?

Oh I see you typed now.

Geek.
A carnival performer specializing in bizarre and unappetizing behavior.

Never really been to a carnival, but i do love them. And I'm quite the peculiar person.

You aren't so bad after all wolf. ^^

  Posted on June 4, 2012 13:23
Sakon
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 662
Joined on:
September 9, 2008
#5675
Aww he left :< I thought his gif was pretty cool, It didn't look like the anime quality wise, but I knew it was, As if there was effects added to each panel.

Oh well.


BACK TO UMINEKO.

  Posted on June 4, 2012 13:25
goldwolf04
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3061
Joined on:
December 13, 2007
#5676
Sakon wrote:
goldwolf04 wrote:
Sakon wrote:
goldwolf04 wrote:
Sakon wrote:
goldwolf04 wrote:
Sakon wrote:
goldwolf04 wrote:
Sakon wrote:
topic_announcement.gif ~Registered on: December 13, 2007


1e77dba11a374603b726b81.png


Why?
why what ?
LMFAO niggah ? is betta
Why that?
my answer is NERD alert :confused
More explicit please ? why that what ?

Why

From Middle English, from Old English hwȳ, hwī (“why”, instrumental case of hwæt (“what”), literally “by what, for what”), from Proto-Germanic *hwī (“by what, how”), from Proto-Indo-European *kwei (locative of Proto-Indo-European *kwo (“who”)). Cognate with Middle High German wiu (“how, why”), Danish and Swedish hvi (“why”), Faroese and Icelandic hví (“why”), Latin cui (“to whom”, dative case of quī (“who, how, why”)), Ancient Greek πει (pei, “where”). Compare Old English þȳ (“because, since, on that account, therefore, then”, literally “by that, for that”). See thy.


That

Old English þæt (neuter relative pronoun, definite article).
Introducing a hypothetical fact or supposition: ‘given that’, ‘as would appear from the fact that’


?

? may derive from Qo, with the Q written over the o, an abbreviation of Latin quaestio (“question”), placed at the end of a question to mark it as such
Marks a preceding passage written in Latin script as a question.



Hows that?

Now answer me. Why that?

My answer is NERD alert :confused, am i right?

NERD1.jpg

These guys? Sorry I like Black Metal. :smile

I've noticed, you quote the post then it takes you a little bit to come up with a seemingly clever response. Quite the interesting technique seeing as how sometimes I just stare blankly trying to think of my next post. Your method is showing them " Awww dang son, he's about to post, brace yourselves! " Showing desire to hand mercy on your opponents.
or a better explanation is that i post in the middle of your quote and my cnc isn't shown

DOh :oh
qnurgg.gif
topic_announcement.gif~Registered on: December 13, 2007
qnurgg.gif
topic_sticky.gif¤Loading ßiatch!.Warning: I have an attitude ahd I know how to use it
qnurgg.gif
topic_announcement.gif~Xander #1 Nb's lawyer:First Case
sgpngm.png
  Posted on June 4, 2012 13:25
goldwolf04
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3061
Joined on:
December 13, 2007
#5677
DanySasuke wrote:
goldwolf04 wrote:
DanySasuke wrote:
goldwolf04 wrote:
DanySasuke wrote:
Coon be owning wolf guy *smirk*


<3
own this chick better posses her , she does fine ..... you know what ...am i right ? :amazed


No you're not right :smile
yup it was a lie.. no one wants ya ..... you know what ...sadly 4 u :sad

No one wants me indeed ... that's beacuse everybody has me already . :noworry
you hoe ? i didn't knew that , are you or am i mistaking ?
qnurgg.gif
topic_announcement.gif~Registered on: December 13, 2007
qnurgg.gif
topic_sticky.gif¤Loading ßiatch!.Warning: I have an attitude ahd I know how to use it
qnurgg.gif
topic_announcement.gif~Xander #1 Nb's lawyer:First Case
sgpngm.png
  Posted on June 4, 2012 13:27
goldwolf04
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3061
Joined on:
December 13, 2007
#5678
Sakon wrote:
goldwolf04 wrote:
Sakon wrote:
goldwolf04 wrote:
Sakon wrote:
goldwolf04 wrote:
Sakon wrote:
goldwolf04 wrote:
Sakon wrote:
topic_announcement.gif ~Registered on: December 13, 2007


1e77dba11a374603b726b81.png


Why?
why what ?


LMFAO niggah ? is betta


Why that?
my answer is NERD alert :confused
More explicit please ? why that what ?

Why

From Middle English, from Old English hwȳ, hwī (“why”, instrumental case of hwæt (“what”), literally “by what, for what”), from Proto-Germanic *hwī (“by what, how”), from Proto-Indo-European *kwei (locative of Proto-Indo-European *kwo (“who”)). Cognate with Middle High German wiu (“how, why”), Danish and Swedish hvi (“why”), Faroese and Icelandic hví (“why”), Latin cui (“to whom”, dative case of quī (“who, how, why”)), Ancient Greek πει (pei, “where”). Compare Old English þȳ (“because, since, on that account, therefore, then”, literally “by that, for that”). See thy.


That

Old English þæt (neuter relative pronoun, definite article).
Introducing a hypothetical fact or supposition: ‘given that’, ‘as would appear from the fact that’


?

? may derive from Qo, with the Q written over the o, an abbreviation of Latin quaestio (“question”), placed at the end of a question to mark it as such
Marks a preceding passage written in Latin script as a question.



Hows that?

Now answer me. Why that?

My answer is NERD alert :confused, am i right?

NERD1.jpg

These guys? Sorry I like Black Metal. :smile
sure sure G-E-E k?

Oh I see you typed now.

Geek.
A carnival performer specializing in bizarre and unappetizing behavior.

Never really been to a carnival, but i do love them. And I'm quite the peculiar person.

You aren't so bad after all wolf. ^^
u brain twister ?
qnurgg.gif
topic_announcement.gif~Registered on: December 13, 2007
qnurgg.gif
topic_sticky.gif¤Loading ßiatch!.Warning: I have an attitude ahd I know how to use it
qnurgg.gif
topic_announcement.gif~Xander #1 Nb's lawyer:First Case
sgpngm.png
  Posted on June 4, 2012 13:28
DanySasuke
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 5738
Joined on:
April 3, 2008
#5679
goldwolf04 wrote:
DanySasuke wrote:
goldwolf04 wrote:
DanySasuke wrote:
goldwolf04 wrote:
DanySasuke wrote:
Coon be owning wolf guy *smirk*


<3
own this chick better posses her , she does fine ..... you know what ...am i right ? :amazed


No you're not right :smile
yup it was a lie.. no one wants ya ..... you know what ...sadly 4 u :sad

No one wants me indeed ... that's beacuse everybody has me already . :noworry
you hoe ? i didn't knew that , are you or am i mistaking ?

You'd better watch your language , 'cause I didn't use bad words towards you . ^^
And you're wrong again as always.
Love you! ~Phur<3<3<3<3<3 | Set by Phur<3
t7KIMvp.png
Old sig space
  Posted on June 4, 2012 13:28
Sakon
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 662
Joined on:
September 9, 2008
#5680
goldwolf04 wrote:
Sakon wrote:
goldwolf04 wrote:
Sakon wrote:
goldwolf04 wrote:
Sakon wrote:
goldwolf04 wrote:
Sakon wrote:
goldwolf04 wrote:
Sakon wrote:
topic_announcement.gif ~Registered on: December 13, 2007


1e77dba11a374603b726b81.png


Why?
why what ?
LMFAO niggah ? is betta
Why that?
my answer is NERD alert :confused
More explicit please ? why that what ?

Why

From Middle English, from Old English hwȳ, hwī (“why”, instrumental case of hwæt (“what”), literally “by what, for what”), from Proto-Germanic *hwī (“by what, how”), from Proto-Indo-European *kwei (locative of Proto-Indo-European *kwo (“who”)). Cognate with Middle High German wiu (“how, why”), Danish and Swedish hvi (“why”), Faroese and Icelandic hví (“why”), Latin cui (“to whom”, dative case of quī (“who, how, why”)), Ancient Greek πει (pei, “where”). Compare Old English þȳ (“because, since, on that account, therefore, then”, literally “by that, for that”). See thy.


That

Old English þæt (neuter relative pronoun, definite article).
Introducing a hypothetical fact or supposition: ‘given that’, ‘as would appear from the fact that’


?

? may derive from Qo, with the Q written over the o, an abbreviation of Latin quaestio (“question”), placed at the end of a question to mark it as such
Marks a preceding passage written in Latin script as a question.



Hows that?

Now answer me. Why that?

My answer is NERD alert :confused, am i right?

NERD1.jpg

These guys? Sorry I like Black Metal. :smile

I've noticed, you quote the post then it takes you a little bit to come up with a seemingly clever response. Quite the interesting technique seeing as how sometimes I just stare blankly trying to think of my next post. Your method is showing them " Awww dang son, he's about to post, brace yourselves! " Showing desire to hand mercy on your opponents.
or a better explanation is that i post in the middle of your quote and my cnc isn't shown

DOh :oh

Cnc? I used to gfx :D Not sure where I was posting it on this SK,, but it used to be a hobby of mine. I now just stick to writing.


And tehe yeah, I sometimes accidentally post in the middle of ones quote as well. You need to be more gentle with your posting mister ;3

  Posted on June 4, 2012 13:30
goldwolf04
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3061
Joined on:
December 13, 2007
#5681
DanySasuke wrote:
goldwolf04 wrote:
DanySasuke wrote:
goldwolf04 wrote:
DanySasuke wrote:
goldwolf04 wrote:
DanySasuke wrote:
Coon be owning wolf guy *smirk*


<3
own this chick better posses her , she does fine ..... you know what ...am i right ? :amazed


No you're not right :smile
yup it was a lie.. no one wants ya ..... you know what ...sadly 4 u :sad

No one wants me indeed ... that's beacuse everybody has me already . :noworry
you hoe ? i didn't knew that , are you or am i mistaking ?

You'd better watch your language , 'cause I didn't use bad words towards you . ^^
And you're wrong again as always.
dude i just asked a question ,, my bad then sorry for the flattering word :push
qnurgg.gif
topic_announcement.gif~Registered on: December 13, 2007
qnurgg.gif
topic_sticky.gif¤Loading ßiatch!.Warning: I have an attitude ahd I know how to use it
qnurgg.gif
topic_announcement.gif~Xander #1 Nb's lawyer:First Case
sgpngm.png
  Posted on June 4, 2012 13:30
Sakon
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 662
Joined on:
September 9, 2008
#5682
goldwolf04 wrote:
Sakon wrote:
goldwolf04 wrote:
Sakon wrote:
goldwolf04 wrote:
Sakon wrote:
goldwolf04 wrote:
Sakon wrote:
goldwolf04 wrote:
Sakon wrote:
topic_announcement.gif ~Registered on: December 13, 2007


1e77dba11a374603b726b81.png


Why?
why what ?


LMFAO niggah ? is betta


Why that?
my answer is NERD alert :confused
More explicit please ? why that what ?

Why

From Middle English, from Old English hwȳ, hwī (“why”, instrumental case of hwæt (“what”), literally “by what, for what”), from Proto-Germanic *hwī (“by what, how”), from Proto-Indo-European *kwei (locative of Proto-Indo-European *kwo (“who”)). Cognate with Middle High German wiu (“how, why”), Danish and Swedish hvi (“why”), Faroese and Icelandic hví (“why”), Latin cui (“to whom”, dative case of quī (“who, how, why”)), Ancient Greek πει (pei, “where”). Compare Old English þȳ (“because, since, on that account, therefore, then”, literally “by that, for that”). See thy.


That

Old English þæt (neuter relative pronoun, definite article).
Introducing a hypothetical fact or supposition: ‘given that’, ‘as would appear from the fact that’


?

? may derive from Qo, with the Q written over the o, an abbreviation of Latin quaestio (“question”), placed at the end of a question to mark it as such
Marks a preceding passage written in Latin script as a question.



Hows that?

Now answer me. Why that?

My answer is NERD alert :confused, am i right?

NERD1.jpg

These guys? Sorry I like Black Metal. :smile
sure sure G-E-E k?

Oh I see you typed now.

Geek.
A carnival performer specializing in bizarre and unappetizing behavior.

Never really been to a carnival, but i do love them. And I'm quite the peculiar person.

You aren't so bad after all wolf. ^^
u brain twister ?


Brain twister? Omg, I'm blushing.
I do like mind games and psychological novels, yes.


Gee willikers, you sure do know me well.


I'm not even joking or having sarcasm in this one here Goldie, I do really like mind games.

  Posted on June 4, 2012 13:31
DanySasuke
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 5738
Joined on:
April 3, 2008
#5683
goldwolf04 wrote:
DanySasuke wrote:
goldwolf04 wrote:
DanySasuke wrote:
goldwolf04 wrote:
DanySasuke wrote:
goldwolf04 wrote:
DanySasuke wrote:
Coon be owning wolf guy *smirk*


<3
own this chick better posses her , she does fine ..... you know what ...am i right ? :amazed


No you're not right :smile
yup it was a lie.. no one wants ya ..... you know what ...sadly 4 u :sad

No one wants me indeed ... that's beacuse everybody has me already . :noworry
you hoe ? i didn't knew that , are you or am i mistaking ?

You'd better watch your language , 'cause I didn't use bad words towards you . ^^
And you're wrong again as always.
dude i just asked a question ,, my bad then sorry for the flattering word :push

Don't "dude" me . brah xD
Love you! ~Phur<3<3<3<3<3 | Set by Phur<3
t7KIMvp.png
Old sig space
  Posted on June 4, 2012 13:31
goldwolf04
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3061
Joined on:
December 13, 2007
#5684
Sakon wrote:
goldwolf04 wrote:
Sakon wrote:
goldwolf04 wrote:
Sakon wrote:
goldwolf04 wrote:
Sakon wrote:
goldwolf04 wrote:
Sakon wrote:
goldwolf04 wrote:
Sakon wrote:
topic_announcement.gif ~Registered on: December 13, 2007


1e77dba11a374603b726b81.png


Why?
why what ?
LMFAO niggah ? is betta
Why that?
my answer is NERD alert :confused
More explicit please ? why that what ?

Why

From Middle English, from Old English hwȳ, hwī (“why”, instrumental case of hwæt (“what”), literally “by what, for what”), from Proto-Germanic *hwī (“by what, how”), from Proto-Indo-European *kwei (locative of Proto-Indo-European *kwo (“who”)). Cognate with Middle High German wiu (“how, why”), Danish and Swedish hvi (“why”), Faroese and Icelandic hví (“why”), Latin cui (“to whom”, dative case of quī (“who, how, why”)), Ancient Greek πει (pei, “where”). Compare Old English þȳ (“because, since, on that account, therefore, then”, literally “by that, for that”). See thy.


That

Old English þæt (neuter relative pronoun, definite article).
Introducing a hypothetical fact or supposition: ‘given that’, ‘as would appear from the fact that’


?

? may derive from Qo, with the Q written over the o, an abbreviation of Latin quaestio (“question”), placed at the end of a question to mark it as such
Marks a preceding passage written in Latin script as a question.



Hows that?

Now answer me. Why that?

My answer is NERD alert :confused, am i right?

NERD1.jpg

These guys? Sorry I like Black Metal. :smile

I've noticed, you quote the post then it takes you a little bit to come up with a seemingly clever response. Quite the interesting technique seeing as how sometimes I just stare blankly trying to think of my next post. Your method is showing them " Awww dang son, he's about to post, brace yourselves! " Showing desire to hand mercy on your opponents.
or a better explanation is that i post in the middle of your quote and my cnc isn't shown

DOh :oh

Cnc? I used to gfx :D Not sure where I was posting it on this SK,, but it used to be a hobby of mine. I now just stick to writing.


And tehe yeah, I sometimes accidentally post in the middle of ones quote as well. You need to be more gentle with your posting mister ;3
right i post around 30 -40 times a week

already 24 posts this week so what you wanna say chick ? :suspicious
qnurgg.gif
topic_announcement.gif~Registered on: December 13, 2007
qnurgg.gif
topic_sticky.gif¤Loading ßiatch!.Warning: I have an attitude ahd I know how to use it
qnurgg.gif
topic_announcement.gif~Xander #1 Nb's lawyer:First Case
sgpngm.png
  Posted on June 4, 2012 13:32
goldwolf04
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3061
Joined on:
December 13, 2007
#5685
Sakon wrote:
goldwolf04 wrote:
Sakon wrote:
goldwolf04 wrote:
Sakon wrote:
goldwolf04 wrote:
Sakon wrote:
goldwolf04 wrote:
Sakon wrote:
goldwolf04 wrote:
Sakon wrote:
topic_announcement.gif ~Registered on: December 13, 2007


1e77dba11a374603b726b81.png


Why?
why what ?


LMFAO niggah ? is betta


Why that?
my answer is NERD alert :confused
More explicit please ? why that what ?

Why

From Middle English, from Old English hwȳ, hwī (“why”, instrumental case of hwæt (“what”), literally “by what, for what”), from Proto-Germanic *hwī (“by what, how”), from Proto-Indo-European *kwei (locative of Proto-Indo-European *kwo (“who”)). Cognate with Middle High German wiu (“how, why”), Danish and Swedish hvi (“why”), Faroese and Icelandic hví (“why”), Latin cui (“to whom”, dative case of quī (“who, how, why”)), Ancient Greek πει (pei, “where”). Compare Old English þȳ (“because, since, on that account, therefore, then”, literally “by that, for that”). See thy.


That

Old English þæt (neuter relative pronoun, definite article).
Introducing a hypothetical fact or supposition: ‘given that’, ‘as would appear from the fact that’


?

? may derive from Qo, with the Q written over the o, an abbreviation of Latin quaestio (“question”), placed at the end of a question to mark it as such
Marks a preceding passage written in Latin script as a question.



Hows that?

Now answer me. Why that?

My answer is NERD alert :confused, am i right?

NERD1.jpg

These guys? Sorry I like Black Metal. :smile
sure sure G-E-E k?

Oh I see you typed now.

Geek.
A carnival performer specializing in bizarre and unappetizing behavior.

Never really been to a carnival, but i do love them. And I'm quite the peculiar person.

You aren't so bad after all wolf. ^^
u brain twister ?


Brain twister? Omg, I'm blushing.
I do like mind games and psychological novels, yes.


Gee willikers, you sure do know me well.


I'm not even joking or having sarcasm in this one here Goldie, I do really like mind games.
go go Solitaire

go GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
qnurgg.gif
topic_announcement.gif~Registered on: December 13, 2007
qnurgg.gif
topic_sticky.gif¤Loading ßiatch!.Warning: I have an attitude ahd I know how to use it
qnurgg.gif
topic_announcement.gif~Xander #1 Nb's lawyer:First Case
sgpngm.png