January 19, 2007
Beginning June 4th 2012.
- The NA Clan League will be a ranking ladder, consisting of the top clans of Naruto-Arena competing in many pre-scheduled matches.
- For those who watch football / soccer, it is very similarly designed to that of the leagues, such as the Premiership and the following Divisions.
- There is only 12 spaces in this League's second season, as aiming to make it too large after all these years would probably result in an error of judgment.
- All League matches will be 6 vs. 6 and each game will be best of 3.
- Registration must consist of a 15 player list (6 mains, 3 substitutes, 6 back-ups), 1 team captain and 1 team vice-captain included.
- All clans will play all other clans twice throughout the season and two League matches will be played per week, days and times are:
Monday 8:00PM GMT to Thursday 7:00PM GMT.
Thursday 8:00PM GMT to Sunday 7:00PM GMT.
On June 1st, once all the Admitted Clans have completed their registrations, the NA Clan League main site and forums will be released in this thread. The 3 days between that time and the beginning of the league (June 4th) will be used for the competing clans' players to register on the site and for the clans to prepare their players for the first games of the season.
The following clans are Automatically Admitted into the Clan League for various personal reasons and for generally being renowned as the best clans of Naruto-Arena. This means; that if they comply with their registration, they will be participating in the Clan League:
Acres Caelestes - ReUnited – Led by Burnturrek
Aenigma – Led by GodEneru
Akatsuki – Led by Gardover and Hanz_the_Dark21
Entity - Led by Spirit_in_Black
Nijyuu Shoutai – Led by Oreacharound and ZelosWilder
With the exceptions of the clans already mentioned, all clans wishing to participate will NEED to complete the Interview Admittance process.
This is fairly simple; if your clan wishes to join the NA Clan League, is not on the Automatic Admittance list and has at least 15 members; then you are still eligible to join through an "Interview", you must send a Private Message to NACLANLEAGUE with:
- "Interview" as the Subject Title.
- A detailed overview of your clan, including:
- Links to the Clan's profile and thread.
- Name of the Clan Leader(s).
- Any other information you wish to provide to convince me that you are mature and will be co-operative enough to participate in the Clan League.
You can attempt to receive admittance anytime from tomorrow to May 13th. The admitted clans will be displayed below this post on May 21st.
REGISTRATION OPENS May 21st.
REGISTRATION CLOSES May 27th.
Once you have been admitted you are eligible to register your clan. Your registration MUST be in this format, if it is not, it will be ignored. The leader or co-leader of the clan in question must be the one to post the clan’s registration. To register, you must send a Private Message to NACLANLEAGUE with:
- "Registration" as the Subject Title.
- The below form filled out.
Clan Chat Room:
Player (Captain) -
Player (Vice-Captain) -
Clan image (50 by 150, must contain clan name):
Stadium name (the name of your Home ground on the NA Clan League forum, e.g. Aenigma's Pigsty):
Here's an example of the required clan image:
Each League match will be 6 vs. 6. The Team Captain or Vice-Captain of the AWAY team will post their players for that game from 1-6 in the HOME team's forum on the NA Clan League site. Once the AWAY team has done this, the HOME team must post their players from 1-6 too, giving them the advantage of choosing what the match-ups are going to be. The matched players from both clans must play their opponent from the opposing clan at any time during the set time span. Here’s an example to clear things up:
Aenigma vs. Akatsuki
GodEneru  vs  Raizen-1
Jeremy658  vs  LeeRockMaster
KyuubiNaruto1155  vs  Gardover
Namor  vs  Toasty_Smurf
Petley  vs  Kostas
ZelostheHero  vs  Kamatari
Aenigma wins 5-1 (this is a realistic projection).
Win = 3 Points
Draw = 1 Point
Loss = 0 Points
NOTE: If possible, post the time zones of all of the players that you have submitted, as this will greatly aid in the organization of the League matches.
Using the example above results; here is a clear example of what the League Table is like:
If points are tied, game difference will decide it.
- There are no rules!
You can use wallers, drainers, stunners or even H@X0RZ! It’s not like we can stop you!
- Unless you and your opponent both consent to a re-match, if you disconnect or your game bugs, you lose.
- If some games or even all games are not played in the set League match by the end of the time period, the clan with the most wins win’s by forfeit, if no games were played, it’s a tie! There is really no loop hole out of this one, since game difference will play a huge factor in the final placements of the League, so don’t try and weasel out of the remaining games in your League match if your clan is already ahead! It may be your death!
After Set 11, the NA Clan League will be paused for 3 days. During this time, each clan will be allowed to make up to 3 changes to their submitted player list. This means that they can replace some of their current players with others from their clan.
The only staff on the NA Clan League main site and forums are myself and Petley, as further staff is not needed for the organization of the league. However, this may come to change.
Soon, this post may be the subject of some modification if errors are pointed out to me or good suggestions are made, so keep checking so you won't be put into shock when you find out that 1 win is worth 10 tons of Choco Bars! :D
This topic is inevitably going to get spammed, but I IMPLORE those of you who are of reasonable intelligence; please refrain from spamming, if you have any queries, problems, suggestions or life-threatening disasters, just send a Private Message to NACLANLEAGUE.