Naruto-Arena XP-Rewarding-System


 Topic: Naruto-Arena XP-Rewarding-System
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
Poll: Do you agree with the Idea?
51 vote(s) since March 19, 2012 15:22
Yes (44) (86%)
No (5) (10%)
Needs some Improvements (state in post) (2) (4%)
  Posted on March 19, 2012 15:22
biglapers8
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Cookies and Milk

Posts: 1434
Joined on:
April 1, 2008
#1
While Laddering to Akatsuki me and iMarik(DarkWolf_20) thought about a change to the XP System that may be helpful in laddering to Akatsuki or even beyond that point.

We have noticed that the XP you recieve are very unbalanced that means for example

We were lvl 40 and beat a lvl 37
Reward: 90 XP

We were lvl 40 (actually a game after it) and beat a lvl 34
Reward: 90 XP

If this kind of System isn't changed it will be incredibly hard leveling up!
Our idea doesn't require much effort from the Naruto-Arena Staff (gametester/mark or whoever codes).

We thought that Double XP Weekends every secnod weekend in the month would be a cool way to change things a bit and make it easier for everyone to ladder up, and would get actually more people to ladder thus leading to a more active high ladder and more chances of becoming Kage or similar.
If the high level Ladder is more active swappers may also have a harder time swapping to Kage as they encounter many Akatsukis so they cannot play vs themselves everytime.

It would be nice to get some support or feedback from the people in charge.

biglapers & iMarik
  Posted on March 19, 2012 15:23
iMarik
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jingle Bells

Posts: 690
Joined on:
October 19, 2009
#2
Indeed this is needed for the higher ladder
Alternative Account of DarkWolf_20
I'm not dead... I'm just not alive
Ancient Destiny Leader
  Posted on March 19, 2012 15:24
akatsuki-joshy
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Frosty

Posts: 5583
Joined on:
June 23, 2007
#3
Thats a pretty good idea, would make it a lot more fun rather than the tedious lvl up system thats used now
||| Join you cunts ||| Present from noah, thanks m8 ||| \\|-+-|// Praise your sunners \\|-+-|// |||
  Posted on March 19, 2012 15:26
Atomic_Storm
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Candy Cane

Posts: 179
Joined on:
July 20, 2011
#4
i agree with u about this but will admins do it
||++ GFXer ++~~~
  Posted on March 19, 2012 15:27
shaunmorgan
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Rudolph

Posts: 9260
Joined on:
March 28, 2009
#5
i can see that change as seeing in alt only reached level 40 and everytime time like 120 xp could be a possibilty and a bit more fun
Siggy by me,Love magnashiya
  Posted on March 19, 2012 15:27
sherken
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Frosty

Posts: 4465
Joined on:
August 2, 2007
#6
Great idea babe
  Posted on March 19, 2012 15:29
Aeryon
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Cookies and Milk

Posts: 1610
Joined on:
January 18, 2012
#7
That would be a great idea. But Admin/Gametesters don't give a fuck to the site right now.
~ We Did It! One Billion of Views! And Happy New Year[2013]
  Posted on March 19, 2012 15:30
iMarik
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jingle Bells

Posts: 690
Joined on:
October 19, 2009
#8
Aeryon wrote:
That would be a great idea. But Admin/Gametesters don't give a fuck to the site right now.

That's right but it requires him to be on twice in a month that's not asking a lot!
Alternative Account of DarkWolf_20
I'm not dead... I'm just not alive
Ancient Destiny Leader
  Posted on March 19, 2012 15:31
karutengan
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jingle Bells

Posts: 895
Joined on:
February 18, 2010
#9
Atomic_Storm wrote:
i agree with u about this but will admins do it
My thoughts exactly i don think they will
itachi8660
My Yotube Channel
http://i.imgur.com/jKkB0cq.png
  Posted on March 19, 2012 15:31
FenixForce
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Frosty

Posts: 3652
Joined on:
June 15, 2011
#10
good idea bro, I hope that the staff give more value the word of the players.
  Posted on March 19, 2012 15:32
trttrfggffffe
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Frosty

Posts: 4923
Joined on:
December 27, 2009
#11
yeah how about just a flat rate lost and won.
The penalty for losing and winning to lower levels is stupid end of discussion.
"I’m so mean, I make medicine sick" -ronx MURDER!


PT.1.......(aqua-teen-mix).........Bad..........Good ........(halloween-mix) ......... PT.2
  Posted on March 19, 2012 15:32
rodrigoyondaime
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Mistletoe

Posts: 359
Joined on:
August 1, 2010
#12
True Story
  Posted on March 19, 2012 15:33
desangele
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Rudolph

Posts: 7261
Joined on:
November 30, 2007
#13
I like it,the game is dying slowly,they should make some changes.Many people quit it just because they couldnt ladder to akatsuki/kage.I mean how long has it been since we had a new top 10 in ladder?
  Posted on March 19, 2012 15:34
Aeryon
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Cookies and Milk

Posts: 1610
Joined on:
January 18, 2012
#14
The only thing that they take care is this Boards. They're always recruiting more more Mods.
~ We Did It! One Billion of Views! And Happy New Year[2013]
  Posted on March 19, 2012 15:37
-Akira
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Mistletoe

Posts: 277
Joined on:
December 22, 2011
#15
biglapers8 wrote:
While Swapping to Akatsuki me and iMarik(DarkWolf_20) thought about a change to the XP System that may be helpful in laddering to Akatsuki or even beyond that point.

We have noticed that the XP you recieve are very unbalanced that means for example

We were lvl 40 and beat a lvl 37
Reward: 90 XP

We were lvl 40 (actually a game after it) and beat a lvl 34
Reward: 90 XP

If this kind of System isn't changed it will be incredibly hard leveling up!
Our idea doesn't require much effort from the Naruto-Arena Staff (gametester/mark or whoever codes).

We thought that Double XP Weekends every secnod weekend in the month would be a cool way to change things a bit and make it easier for everyone to ladder up, and would get actually more people to ladder thus leading to a more active high ladder and more chances of becoming Kage or similar.
If the high level Ladder is more active swappers may also have a harder time swapping to Kage as they encounter many Akatsukis so they cannot play vs themselves everytime.

It would be nice to get some support or feedback from the people in charge.

biglapers & iMarik

Fixed.