Is It Right - Page 4


 Topic: Is It Right
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on February 2, 2012 03:02
gomla
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2304
Joined on:
November 25, 2007
#46
GhostMyth wrote:
gomla wrote:
GhostMyth wrote:
It's not bull shit it's a proven method. And the bible doesn't say beat your kids everytime you feel like it. Also, you aren't treating a kid like a dog, you're using the same punishment method. I'm justifying my answer using the same justification you did, "It's how you help a dog learn". If you want me to remove this reasoning, I will, but your entire argument is destroyed. Your call.
Your right, the Bible does not say that, and that's not what I said and spraying with water is an animal training method. Think of it as walking your child on a leash, which so happens occur. By what you say, they should automatically know not to do wrong. And if they don't, timeout and grounding actually is what makes teenagers rebel, they dont rebel from beating's, because they don't get them, they get grounded. Also throw Psychology away, it's just excuses to make up for behavior.

Bible Online\
@Mayowas That's why you don;t beat them, butt smack their butt, beating is when you leave bruises, blood and scars, don't mix up the two and can mess you up.

Psychology is the study of behavior. That's like saying "Put your science away, that's just a bunch of excuses to make up for how the world works".

Oh, and here's something fun for you. "Respect thy mother and father". How do you respect someone that beats you? You don't. By beating your child, you're forcing them to sin. Respect =/= fear. If you force your own flesh and blood to break one of the ten commandments, the problem is you, and God knows the problem is you. I'm a Christian, a very devoted Christian, and I'm using science to prove my argument. That should show you how wrong you are.
Hmm, How do respect someone who led you to the right directions? Made sure that they weren't giving into your selfish kiddy desires that carried over into your adulthood? Go watch so achievement speeches, they thank their parents for there strictness and ensuring rules, because without rules, chaos comes about. Also, about 95% of science goes against the bible, I'd advise to ignore what they say, because Science in a nutshell is Natural stuff right? Well they are too bound by that. They don't believe in what we call the "Supernatural".

@Diedara I'm glad your here to help me educate everyone else as well, because you're the image their protecting and on the side for. My morals include not using poison of the tongue, or cussing in this matter., I like kiddish terms because they show that your not giving in to peer pressure.
  Posted on February 2, 2012 03:04
BooYousuck
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Akatsuki

Posts: 8834
Joined on:
June 10, 2008
#47
GhostMyth wrote:
gomla wrote:
GhostMyth wrote:
It's not bull shit it's a proven method. And the bible doesn't say beat your kids everytime you feel like it. Also, you aren't treating a kid like a dog, you're using the same punishment method. I'm justifying my answer using the same justification you did, "It's how you help a dog learn". If you want me to remove this reasoning, I will, but your entire argument is destroyed. Your call.
Your right, the Bible does not say that, and that's not what I said and spraying with water is an animal training method. Think of it as walking your child on a leash, which so happens occur. By what you say, they should automatically know not to do wrong. And if they don't, timeout and grounding actually is what makes teenagers rebel, they dont rebel from beating's, because they don't get them, they get grounded. Also throw Psychology away, it's just excuses to make up for behavior.

Bible Online\
@Mayowas That's why you don;t beat them, butt smack their butt, beating is when you leave bruises, blood and scars, don't mix up the two and can mess you up.

Psychology is the study of behavior. That's like saying "Put your science away, that's just a bunch of excuses to make up for how the world works".

Oh, and here's something fun for you. "Respect thy mother and father". How do you respect someone that beats you? You don't. By beating your child, you're forcing them to sin. Respect =/= fear. If you force your own flesh and blood to break one of the ten commandments, the problem is you, and God knows the problem is you. I'm a Christian, a very devoted Christian, and I'm using science to prove my argument. That should show you how wrong you are.
I'm giving you a round of applause sir. Christianity is the way to go.
  Posted on February 2, 2012 03:04
mayowas123
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1447
Joined on:
July 9, 2008
#48
gomla wrote:
GhostMyth wrote:
gomla wrote:
Your right, the Bible does not say that, and that's not what I said and spraying with water is an animal training method. Think of it as walking your child on a leash, which so happens occur. By what you say, they should automatically know not to do wrong. And if they don't, timeout and grounding actually is what makes teenagers rebel, they dont rebel from beating's, because they don't get them, they get grounded. Also throw Psychology away, it's just excuses to make up for behavior.

Bible Online\
@Mayowas That's why you don;t beat them, butt smack their butt, beating is when you leave bruises, blood and scars, don't mix up the two and can mess you up.

Psychology is the study of behavior. That's like saying "Put your science away, that's just a bunch of excuses to make up for how the world works".

Oh, and here's something fun for you. "Respect thy mother and father". How do you respect someone that beats you? You don't. By beating your child, you're forcing them to sin. Respect =/= fear. If you force your own flesh and blood to break one of the ten commandments, the problem is you, and God knows the problem is you. I'm a Christian, a very devoted Christian, and I'm using science to prove my argument. That should show you how wrong you are.
Hmm, How do respect someone who led you to the right directions? Made sure that they weren't giving into your selfish kiddy desires that carried over into your adulthood? Go watch so achievement speeches, they thank their parents for there strictness and ensuring rules, because without rules, chaos comes about. Also, about 95% of science goes against the bible, I'd advise to ignore what they say, because Science in a nutshell is Natural stuff right? Well they are too bound by that. They don't believe in what we call the "Supernatural".
So you would beat your kids till their left with bruises. There a boxing ring for that dude.. Anways thats called child abuse becuz like a said a nudge in the right direction wouldnt hurt, And talks are really good too. If youre only solution is too beat youre nothing but a barbaric heathen
  Posted on February 2, 2012 03:06
garaa-sama
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 4805
Joined on:
October 17, 2006
#49
Damn nigga, you are a victim of Child Abuse. Do they touche you as well little Timmy? I calling DSS RIGHT NOW!

But really, I believe in Child Abuse. JKJK

I think it is god awful, and the nigga beating their kid needs to be beaten and hung in front of a thousand people and then while being hung have there cock (or tits) ripped off and burned. Case Closed.
Finally a YouTube Partner.

Click^
  Posted on February 2, 2012 03:07
BlackDragonGod
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3062
Joined on:
November 21, 2007
#50
gomla wrote:
GhostMyth wrote:
gomla wrote:
Your right, the Bible does not say that, and that's not what I said and spraying with water is an animal training method. Think of it as walking your child on a leash, which so happens occur. By what you say, they should automatically know not to do wrong. And if they don't, timeout and grounding actually is what makes teenagers rebel, they dont rebel from beating's, because they don't get them, they get grounded. Also throw Psychology away, it's just excuses to make up for behavior.

Bible Online\
@Mayowas That's why you don;t beat them, butt smack their butt, beating is when you leave bruises, blood and scars, don't mix up the two and can mess you up.

Psychology is the study of behavior. That's like saying "Put your science away, that's just a bunch of excuses to make up for how the world works".

Oh, and here's something fun for you. "Respect thy mother and father". How do you respect someone that beats you? You don't. By beating your child, you're forcing them to sin. Respect =/= fear. If you force your own flesh and blood to break one of the ten commandments, the problem is you, and God knows the problem is you. I'm a Christian, a very devoted Christian, and I'm using science to prove my argument. That should show you how wrong you are.
Hmm, How do respect someone who led you to the right directions? Made sure that they weren't giving into your selfish kiddy desires that carried over into your adulthood? Go watch so achievement speeches, they thank their parents for there strictness and ensuring rules, because without rules, chaos comes about. Also, about 95% of science goes against the bible, I'd advise to ignore what they say, because Science in a nutshell is Natural stuff right? Well they are too bound by that. They don't believe in what we call the "Supernatural".

@Diedara I'm glad your here to help me educate everyone else as well, because you're the image their protecting and on the side for. My morals include not using poison of the tongue, or cussing in this matter., I like kiddish terms because they show that your not giving in to peer pressure.

'they thank their parents for there strictness and ensuring rules'

That doesn't mean they were physically hurt in any way...

And 'ignoring' science is really plain ignorant - I'm sorry, but besides the commandments, where most of them are plain common sense, science has backed up their reasonings way more than the church.

Although that's a different debate, and I digress.
Retired ~ so long, and thanks for all the fish!
  Posted on February 2, 2012 03:07
gomla
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2304
Joined on:
November 25, 2007
#51
mayowas123 wrote:
gomla wrote:
GhostMyth wrote:
Bible Online\

Psychology is the study of behavior. That's like saying "Put your science away, that's just a bunch of excuses to make up for how the world works".

Oh, and here's something fun for you. "Respect thy mother and father". How do you respect someone that beats you? You don't. By beating your child, you're forcing them to sin. Respect =/= fear. If you force your own flesh and blood to break one of the ten commandments, the problem is you, and God knows the problem is you. I'm a Christian, a very devoted Christian, and I'm using science to prove my argument. That should show you how wrong you are.
Hmm, How do respect someone who led you to the right directions? Made sure that they weren't giving into your selfish kiddy desires that carried over into your adulthood? Go watch so achievement speeches, they thank their parents for there strictness and ensuring rules, because without rules, chaos comes about. Also, about 95% of science goes against the bible, I'd advise to ignore what they say, because Science in a nutshell is Natural stuff right? Well they are too bound by that. They don't believe in what we call the "Supernatural".
So you would beat your kids till their left with bruises. There a boxing ring for that dude.. Anways thats called child abuse becuz like a said a nudge in the right direction wouldnt hurt, And talks are really good too. If youre only solution is too beat youre nothing but a barbaric heathen
Please please please please read my posts before responding >.> I was telling your that those marks are sign of abuse. Do you know why they smack children on the bottom? Because the it hurts about the least of all the body parts and as I have said again and again, SPANKING IS NOT THE ONLY SOLUTION, I'll put that in caps so I don't get the same counter response over and over again.
  Posted on February 2, 2012 03:10
mayowas123
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1447
Joined on:
July 9, 2008
#52
gomla wrote:
mayowas123 wrote:
gomla wrote:
Bible Online\
Hmm, How do respect someone who led you to the right directions? Made sure that they weren't giving into your selfish kiddy desires that carried over into your adulthood? Go watch so achievement speeches, they thank their parents for there strictness and ensuring rules, because without rules, chaos comes about. Also, about 95% of science goes against the bible, I'd advise to ignore what they say, because Science in a nutshell is Natural stuff right? Well they are too bound by that. They don't believe in what we call the "Supernatural".
So you would beat your kids till their left with bruises. There a boxing ring for that dude.. Anways thats called child abuse becuz like a said a nudge in the right direction wouldnt hurt, And talks are really good too. If youre only solution is too beat youre nothing but a barbaric heathen
Please please please please read my posts before responding >.> I was telling your that those marks are sign of abuse. Do you know why they smack children on the bottom? Because the it hurts about the least of all the body parts and as I have said again and again, SPANKING IS NOT THE ONLY SOLUTION, I'll put that in caps so I don't get the same counter response over and over again.
Ah okay. Well that comment was whoever said beating children is right. Simple misunderstanding here
  Posted on February 2, 2012 03:13
gomla
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2304
Joined on:
November 25, 2007
#53
BlackDragonGod wrote:
gomla wrote:
GhostMyth wrote:
Bible Online\

Psychology is the study of behavior. That's like saying "Put your science away, that's just a bunch of excuses to make up for how the world works".

Oh, and here's something fun for you. "Respect thy mother and father". How do you respect someone that beats you? You don't. By beating your child, you're forcing them to sin. Respect =/= fear. If you force your own flesh and blood to break one of the ten commandments, the problem is you, and God knows the problem is you. I'm a Christian, a very devoted Christian, and I'm using science to prove my argument. That should show you how wrong you are.
Hmm, How do respect someone who led you to the right directions? Made sure that they weren't giving into your selfish kiddy desires that carried over into your adulthood? Go watch so achievement speeches, they thank their parents for there strictness and ensuring rules, because without rules, chaos comes about. Also, about 95% of science goes against the bible, I'd advise to ignore what they say, because Science in a nutshell is Natural stuff right? Well they are too bound by that. They don't believe in what we call the "Supernatural".

@Diedara I'm glad your here to help me educate everyone else as well, because you're the image their protecting and on the side for. My morals include not using poison of the tongue, or cussing in this matter., I like kiddish terms because they show that your not giving in to peer pressure.

'they thank their parents for there strictness and ensuring rules'

That doesn't mean they were physically hurt in any way...

And 'ignoring' science is really plain ignorant - I'm sorry, but besides the commandments, where most of them are plain common sense, science has backed up their reasonings way more than the church.

Although that's a different debate, and I digress.
Oh have I got something for you, Charles Darwin and Evolution, completely against the book of Genesis and it's explanation or the world's creation. Others include inter-species breeding, and before someone calls up the dolphin-whale, They are all fish, like dogs, different breeds, but the thing called SCIENCE, classifies them differently. In mt eyes, science and MOST (not necessarily all) is a bunch of made up mumbo jumbo that those who shun the Bible make up based upon whatever they say why a certain thing is.
  Posted on February 2, 2012 03:13
GhostMyth
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Daimyo

Posts: 5486
Joined on:
October 15, 2006
#54
gomla wrote:
mayowas123 wrote:
gomla wrote:
Bible Online\
Hmm, How do respect someone who led you to the right directions? Made sure that they weren't giving into your selfish kiddy desires that carried over into your adulthood? Go watch so achievement speeches, they thank their parents for there strictness and ensuring rules, because without rules, chaos comes about. Also, about 95% of science goes against the bible, I'd advise to ignore what they say, because Science in a nutshell is Natural stuff right? Well they are too bound by that. They don't believe in what we call the "Supernatural".
So you would beat your kids till their left with bruises. There a boxing ring for that dude.. Anways thats called child abuse becuz like a said a nudge in the right direction wouldnt hurt, And talks are really good too. If youre only solution is too beat youre nothing but a barbaric heathen
Please please please please read my posts before responding >.> I was telling your that those marks are sign of abuse. Do you know why they smack children on the bottom? Because the it hurts about the least of all the body parts and as I have said again and again, SPANKING IS NOT THE ONLY SOLUTION, I'll put that in caps so I don't get the same counter response over and over again.

That's not my problem. My problem is that you think it IS a solution. It's not. A solution creates resolve, spanking creates fear. That doesn't solve a problem. I remember being spanked as a kid, and I remember I didn't think "Better not do that again!" I thought, "Wow, this person's an uptight bitch"...well, that, translated into little-kid speak and what not.

It doesn't accomplish anything. It's been proven that it hasn't accomplished anything. The bible doesn't state it as a viable solution. It's just a tool used by ignorant, lazy parents as a mean to shutting their child up.
DM me questions about Shinobi-Arena and I will answer when I can. Thank you!
  Posted on February 2, 2012 03:17
gomla
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2304
Joined on:
November 25, 2007
#55
GhostMyth wrote:
gomla wrote:
mayowas123 wrote:
Bible Online\So you would beat your kids till their left with bruises. There a boxing ring for that dude.. Anways thats called child abuse becuz like a said a nudge in the right direction wouldnt hurt, And talks are really good too. If youre only solution is too beat youre nothing but a barbaric heathen
Please please please please read my posts before responding >.> I was telling your that those marks are sign of abuse. Do you know why they smack children on the bottom? Because the it hurts about the least of all the body parts and as I have said again and again, SPANKING IS NOT THE ONLY SOLUTION, I'll put that in caps so I don't get the same counter response over and over again.

That's not my problem. My problem is that you think it IS a solution. It's not. A solution creates resolve, spanking creates fear. That doesn't solve a problem. I remember being spanked as a kid, and I remember I didn't think "Better not do that again!" I thought, "Wow, this person's an uptight bitch"...well, that, translated into little-kid speak and what not.

It doesn't accomplish anything. It's been proven that it hasn't accomplished anything. The bible doesn't state it as a viable solution. It's just a tool used by ignorant, lazy parents as a mean to shutting their child up.
Of course little kids would think that, but the overall goal of spanking is to teach discipline, some take it wrong, while other recognize what is is truely meant to be. Also whoever is spanking could have put bad images in your head as well, that's one of the ways doing something good, results in ruining your kids lives. But I'll say it here to you, nice and big, so hopefully you won't ever misconcept this,

SPANKING IS SIMPLY A WAY OF DISCIPLINE, IT IS NOT BY ANY MEANS, WHATSOEVER INTENDED TO HARM YOU MENTALLY, BUT TO SIMPLY TEACH YOU TO DO WHAT IS EXPECTED OF YOU IN A GLOBALLY RECOGNIZABLE WAY.
  Posted on February 2, 2012 03:19
BlackDragonGod
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3062
Joined on:
November 21, 2007
#56
gomla wrote:
BlackDragonGod wrote:
gomla wrote:
Bible Online\
Hmm, How do respect someone who led you to the right directions? Made sure that they weren't giving into your selfish kiddy desires that carried over into your adulthood? Go watch so achievement speeches, they thank their parents for there strictness and ensuring rules, because without rules, chaos comes about. Also, about 95% of science goes against the bible, I'd advise to ignore what they say, because Science in a nutshell is Natural stuff right? Well they are too bound by that. They don't believe in what we call the "Supernatural".

@Diedara I'm glad your here to help me educate everyone else as well, because you're the image their protecting and on the side for. My morals include not using poison of the tongue, or cussing in this matter., I like kiddish terms because they show that your not giving in to peer pressure.

'they thank their parents for there strictness and ensuring rules'

That doesn't mean they were physically hurt in any way...

And 'ignoring' science is really plain ignorant - I'm sorry, but besides the commandments, where most of them are plain common sense, science has backed up their reasonings way more than the church.

Although that's a different debate, and I digress.
Oh have I got something for you, Charles Darwin and Evolution, completely against the book of Genesis and it's explanation or the world's creation. Others include inter-species breeding, and before someone calls up the dolphin-whale, They are all fish, like dogs, different breeds, but the thing called SCIENCE, classifies them differently. In mt eyes, science and MOST (not necessarily all) is a bunch of made up mumbo jumbo that those who shun the Bible make up based upon whatever they say why a certain thing is.

Oh my god. You are such a kid. Why are -, I honestly don't even know if it's worth my time to argue with you on this case.

SO. You are going to disregard evolution because it's against the Book of Genesis. You choose to disregard cold, hard facts, such as birds after being seperated by the splitting of the Galapagos Islands developing different beaks to be able to gather food in their respective areas, etc etc. to believe the Book of Genesis because it told you so.

And dolphins and whales come up for air. They breathe air. Fish don't.

"made up mumbo jumbo that those who shun the Bible make up based upon whatever they say why a certain thing is."
Sorry, but the same can be said the other way around. Especially since the bible doesn't refer to anything beyond a 5 mile radius around the guy writing it despite being written 'through the will of god' or whatever.
Retired ~ so long, and thanks for all the fish!
  Posted on February 2, 2012 03:21
gomla
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2304
Joined on:
November 25, 2007
#57
BlackDragonGod wrote:
gomla wrote:
BlackDragonGod wrote:
Bible Online\

'they thank their parents for there strictness and ensuring rules'

That doesn't mean they were physically hurt in any way...

And 'ignoring' science is really plain ignorant - I'm sorry, but besides the commandments, where most of them are plain common sense, science has backed up their reasonings way more than the church.

Although that's a different debate, and I digress.
Oh have I got something for you, Charles Darwin and Evolution, completely against the book of Genesis and it's explanation or the world's creation. Others include inter-species breeding, and before someone calls up the dolphin-whale, They are all fish, like dogs, different breeds, but the thing called SCIENCE, classifies them differently. In mt eyes, science and MOST (not necessarily all) is a bunch of made up mumbo jumbo that those who shun the Bible make up based upon whatever they say why a certain thing is.

Oh my god. You are such a kid. Why are -, I honestly don't even know if it's worth my time to argue with you on this case.

SO. You are going to disregard evolution because it's against the Book of Genesis. You choose to disregard cold, hard facts, such as birds after being seperated by the splitting of the Galapagos Islands developing different beaks to be able to gather food in their respective areas, etc etc. to believe the Book of Genesis because it told you so.

And dolphins and whales come up for air. They breathe air. Fish don't.

"made up mumbo jumbo that those who shun the Bible make up based upon whatever they say why a certain thing is."
Sorry, but the same can be said the other way around. Especially since the bible doesn't refer to anything beyond a 5 mile radius around the guy writing it despite being written 'through the will of god' or whatever.
Actually this idea of evolution has been dis proven by scientists, as well, and 2. The Bible should be your reference, if you ever, ever, and I mean ever are looking for the truth, take a stop there and read.
3. The Bible was written about dozens of people, your last comment really doesn't even describe it
4. What in the Bible has not come to pass that was to supposed to as of yet?
  Posted on February 2, 2012 03:28
BlackDragonGod
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3062
Joined on:
November 21, 2007
#58
gomla wrote:
BlackDragonGod wrote:
gomla wrote:
Bible Online\
Oh have I got something for you, Charles Darwin and Evolution, completely against the book of Genesis and it's explanation or the world's creation. Others include inter-species breeding, and before someone calls up the dolphin-whale, They are all fish, like dogs, different breeds, but the thing called SCIENCE, classifies them differently. In mt eyes, science and MOST (not necessarily all) is a bunch of made up mumbo jumbo that those who shun the Bible make up based upon whatever they say why a certain thing is.

Oh my god. You are such a kid. Why are -, I honestly don't even know if it's worth my time to argue with you on this case.

SO. You are going to disregard evolution because it's against the Book of Genesis. You choose to disregard cold, hard facts, such as birds after being seperated by the splitting of the Galapagos Islands developing different beaks to be able to gather food in their respective areas, etc etc. to believe the Book of Genesis because it told you so.

And dolphins and whales come up for air. They breathe air. Fish don't.

"made up mumbo jumbo that those who shun the Bible make up based upon whatever they say why a certain thing is."
Sorry, but the same can be said the other way around. Especially since the bible doesn't refer to anything beyond a 5 mile radius around the guy writing it despite being written 'through the will of god' or whatever.
Actually this idea of evolution has been dis proven by scientists, as well, and 2. The Bible should be your reference, if you ever, ever, and I mean ever are looking for the truth, take a stop there and read.
3. The Bible was written about dozens of people, your last comment really doesn't even describe it
4. What in the Bible has not come to pass that was to supposed to as of yet?

To your last statement, the bible claims that women will never teach or have authority over men, is against homosexuality, divorcing and remarrying is adultery, and non-virgins are to be stoned.

But usually I'm totally for the bible teaching morals and whatnot, but to your first statement, many, many, many more scientists have disproved creationism than evolution.

And to your third statement, I'm sorry, 5 mile radius of the people* writing it.
Retired ~ so long, and thanks for all the fish!
  Posted on February 2, 2012 03:37
gomla
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2304
Joined on:
November 25, 2007
#59
BlackDragonGod wrote:
gomla wrote:
BlackDragonGod wrote:
Bible Online\

Oh my god. You are such a kid. Why are -, I honestly don't even know if it's worth my time to argue with you on this case.

SO. You are going to disregard evolution because it's against the Book of Genesis. You choose to disregard cold, hard facts, such as birds after being seperated by the splitting of the Galapagos Islands developing different beaks to be able to gather food in their respective areas, etc etc. to believe the Book of Genesis because it told you so.

And dolphins and whales come up for air. They breathe air. Fish don't.

"made up mumbo jumbo that those who shun the Bible make up based upon whatever they say why a certain thing is."
Sorry, but the same can be said the other way around. Especially since the bible doesn't refer to anything beyond a 5 mile radius around the guy writing it despite being written 'through the will of god' or whatever.
Actually this idea of evolution has been dis proven by scientists, as well, and 2. The Bible should be your reference, if you ever, ever, and I mean ever are looking for the truth, take a stop there and read.
3. The Bible was written about dozens of people, your last comment really doesn't even describe it
4. What in the Bible has not come to pass that was to supposed to as of yet?

To your last statement, the bible claims that women will never teach or have authority over men, is against homosexuality, divorcing and remarrying is adultery, and non-virgins are to be stoned.

But usually I'm totally for the bible teaching morals and whatnot, but to your first statement, many, many, many more scientists have disproved creationism than evolution.

And to your third statement, I'm sorry, 5 mile radius of the people* writing it.
Actually, people in the Bible said that, women are a companion to Man, Man has command over all animals, woman in is best friend who rule together. It may seem that way because that's how people used to interpret it. In all, Women just happened to have their soul placed in the vessel that carries life.
That brings my to homosexuality, this is wrong as well, and I'll explain briefly. You are one pretty doofy for not being able to figure out the puzzle and your abruptly denying life. It's one thing if you live in a sexless, man and woman marriage, but the use of Condoms, Birth Control, and Homosexuality deny Life, that's the reasoning for that.
Divorcing, you should never in the 1st place. You decided to take a vow of "death do use part", but because you two don't agree on day-to-day plans, or don't want to go take a family photo when the other does, you divorce for differences. You took a promise, why break it, though with the matter when cheating is involved, for one, back then you'd be stoned for that, and two, well really, the matter of cheating confuses me slightly. More than likely the relationship is ended their, because you had left them without actually filing the divorce papers.
Sex before marriage is a no-no. It's a simple form of discipline you can display by simply waiting, He does not say not to do it, but to wait when you and your mate have gotten married and made your promise of commitment.
To your last statement, the Bible begins at around the Middle Eastern, area, moves over Africa and Asia, and then at the end involves the whole world. Sitll don't see your point.
  Posted on February 2, 2012 03:45
BlackDragonGod
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3062
Joined on:
November 21, 2007
#60
gomla wrote:
BlackDragonGod wrote:
gomla wrote:
Bible Online\
Actually this idea of evolution has been dis proven by scientists, as well, and 2. The Bible should be your reference, if you ever, ever, and I mean ever are looking for the truth, take a stop there and read.
3. The Bible was written about dozens of people, your last comment really doesn't even describe it
4. What in the Bible has not come to pass that was to supposed to as of yet?

To your last statement, the bible claims that women will never teach or have authority over men, is against homosexuality, divorcing and remarrying is adultery, and non-virgins are to be stoned.

But usually I'm totally for the bible teaching morals and whatnot, but to your first statement, many, many, many more scientists have disproved creationism than evolution.

And to your third statement, I'm sorry, 5 mile radius of the people* writing it.
Actually, people in the Bible said that, women are a companion to Man, Man has command over all animals, woman in is best friend who rule together. It may seem that way because that's how people used to interpret it. In all, Women just happened to have their soul placed in the vessel that carries life.
That brings my to homosexuality, this is wrong as well, and I'll explain briefly. You are one pretty doofy for not being able to figure out the puzzle and your abruptly denying life. It's one thing if you live in a sexless, man and woman marriage, but the use of Condoms, Birth Control, and Homosexuality deny Life, that's the reasoning for that.
Divorcing, you should never in the 1st place. You decided to take a vow of "death do use part", but because you two don't agree on day-to-day plans, or don't want to go take a family photo when the other does, you divorce for differences. You took a promise, why break it, though with the matter when cheating is involved, for one, back then you'd be stoned for that, and two, well really, the matter of cheating confuses me slightly. More than likely the relationship is ended their, because you had left them without actually filing the divorce papers.
Sex before marriage is a no-no. It's a simple form of discipline you can display by simply waiting, He does not say not to do it, but to wait when you and your mate have gotten married and made your promise of commitment.

Of course divorce and premarital sex are wrong, but society still does it. Can you pay attention to what we're arguing before countering? 'What in the Bible has not come to pass that was to supposed to as of yet?' is what you asked. This is what has not passed that the Bible has declared that has supposed to. So really you just supported my point. Thanks.


"I permit no woman to teach or have authority over men; she is to keep silent." Timothy 2:11
Not very equal. And why is Eve supposedly the cause of mankind's suffering when Adam eats the apple?

And I don't understand your reasoning about homosexuality.

And my last point involves the fact that the bible fails to actually mention anything beyond 5 miles of the person writing it. Example: No mention of kangaroos on the ark (because Australia hadn't been discovered by them yet) and failure to mention that the world is round.

I'm done arguing about this here by the way, it's off topic. PM if you're not convinced.
Retired ~ so long, and thanks for all the fish!
Dee-Jay.
Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 1