i w i l l b i t c h t h e s m u d g e o u t o f y o u


 Topic: i w i l l b i t c h t h e s m u d g e o u t o f y o u
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on March 4, 2011 15:43
ts_faraz
Rank: moderator

Forum Rank:
The Raztopher

Posts: 12492
Joined on:
June 1, 2009
#1
Achievements wrote:









  Posted on March 4, 2011 15:43
ts_faraz
Rank: moderator

Forum Rank:
The Raztopher

Posts: 12492
Joined on:
June 1, 2009
#2





Updates- Latest to Oldest



























collab with Naomi




















































collab with Trekmi
































ft. 2fly














ft.eva





















(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)









(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

  Posted on March 4, 2011 15:44
ts_faraz
Rank: moderator

Forum Rank:
The Raztopher

Posts: 12492
Joined on:
June 1, 2009
#3




















  Posted on March 4, 2011 15:44
ts_faraz
Rank: moderator

Forum Rank:
The Raztopher

Posts: 12492
Joined on:
June 1, 2009
#4
You can find my Guides , TUTs, Packs , Free Stuff here. Free to use

• Faraz's SPECIAL GFX TIPS for BEGINNERS

•Get Proper CNC ~
  Posted on March 4, 2011 15:44
kai_senju
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 4378
Joined on:
November 13, 2008
#5
FIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got first place in Faraz's showcase of sexiness!!

The rubix cube one is my favourite.....TEACH ME!!!

JK....Lovely showcase...I hope we get to know each other better in the near future.
  Posted on March 4, 2011 15:45
fndvdv
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 5799
Joined on:
January 11, 2010
#6
Nice Case *--* 9/10
  Posted on March 4, 2011 15:46
Ichigo-KT
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 2760
Joined on:
June 15, 2009
#7
I love em all ts
You inspire me to get back into gfxing.
::Siggy By Me::
  Posted on March 4, 2011 15:46
Wiralreal
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Baki Fan

Posts: 49
Joined on:
March 3, 2011
#8
u already got this showcase i guess
any ways its AWESOME
8/10


Click Sig to enter Kurayami Chat Box
I hate Ivy and pwned all of them
Call me Wiral (:
  Posted on March 4, 2011 15:50
Yuurii
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 6641
Joined on:
July 7, 2008
#9
R-served~

:::::..!..:::::||| Garen TOP OP ||| Ban nyo Braum ||| Maokai's SS OP |||:::::..!..:::::
Weapons are for the weak - Udyr
  Posted on March 4, 2011 15:50
ts_faraz
Rank: moderator

Forum Rank:
The Raztopher

Posts: 12492
Joined on:
June 1, 2009
#10
kai_senju wrote:
FIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got first place in Faraz's showcase of sexiness!!

The rubix cube one is my favourite.....TEACH ME!!!

JK....Lovely showcase...I hope we get to know each other better in the near future.

Sure. I would love to.
  Posted on March 4, 2011 15:52
sriram404
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1271
Joined on:
March 16, 2010
#11
Awesome showcase.:smile
10/10
Nijyuu-Shoutai is Dominant “I have dreams inside of me, and I have a chance to make them true.”
  Posted on March 4, 2011 15:53
rhoji767
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
too damn high

Posts: 8346
Joined on:
January 6, 2007
#12
Damn fam, really you put it own on that GFXin' set. You got the best Showcase I den seen since my nigga Mudda, and Kaos shits, Word is Bomb Fam, Keep this shit up, you lockin shit up you keep droppin pieces like this hahaha no lie.I'm glad I could have a pieces of Masterful artwork on my Avy done by your hands "R.e.s.p.e.c.t" Fam.
(Invalid img)
- Dutch.Masta.Killa - ∫π∫The Chessmaster™∫π∫
  Posted on March 4, 2011 15:55
kai_senju
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 4378
Joined on:
November 13, 2008
#13
ts_faraz wrote:
kai_senju wrote:
FIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got first place in Faraz's showcase of sexiness!!

The rubix cube one is my favourite.....TEACH ME!!!

JK....Lovely showcase...I hope we get to know each other better in the near future.

Sure. I would love to.

Let's hope we do <333
  Posted on March 4, 2011 15:59
abininja
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 2126
Joined on:
September 16, 2008
#14
I AM SPELLBOUNDED! Amazing! Showcase Brotha!
Everybody lies..
  Posted on March 4, 2011 15:59
ts_faraz
Rank: moderator

Forum Rank:
The Raztopher

Posts: 12492
Joined on:
June 1, 2009
#15
kai_senju wrote:
ts_faraz wrote:
kai_senju wrote:
FIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got first place in Faraz's showcase of sexiness!!

The rubix cube one is my favourite.....TEACH ME!!!

JK....Lovely showcase...I hope we get to know each other better in the near future.

Sure. I would love to.

Let's hope we do <333

We are.:rolleyes