The Evil Queen
August 31, 2009
The custom made characters, once that too good, may be choose to go to the In Game. So, always try to make a good work on it.
Note: If you create a character, it doesn't mean that it's gonna be played by all members, it's just gonna happen if your character be choose by the responsible of Naruto Arena and like.
First Step: Choosing Pictures
Load any episode of Naruto or Naruto Shippuden that may contains the picture to the character that you wanna create. Once you choose the pictures that you're gonna use, press "Print Screen/Scroll Lock" in your computer keyboard, open paint or any other picture manager, edit the picture as you want and save it.
Second Step: Get the model of the characters of Naruto Arena (you can find it on Google) and save it. After it's done, go to the next step.
Third Step: Choose the better pictures to the char and cut it (75x75).
Fourth Step: Put your edited pictures on the model, in their respective places.
Fifth Step: Choose the name to your skills. The type of letter must be Trebuchet Ms.
Sixth Step: Create the description to your skills, together with their respective damages. The damages/defenses in Naruto Arena are the followings:
- Physical Damage = A normal damage. May be blocked by invulnerability, destructible defense and damage reduction in the most of the time.
- Piercing Damage = Cannot be blocked by damage reduction (this includes "points of damage reduction").
- Affliction Damage = Cannot be blocked by damage reduction and destructible defense, and if it is acting, ignores invulnerability.
- Mental Damage = Normal damage in the most of the time. Is also used the chakra "Mental", also used on Genjutsus to these skills.
- Chakra Damage = Use to stun or be piercing. They're like Rasengan, Chidori, Kirin, Fuuton Rasenshuriken and the like.
- Stun = A stun is a skill used to "stop" an enemy. When used, the affected enemy won't be able to use some kind of skills.
- Unique = A skill that is unique cannot be copied. Some also cannot be countered or reflected.
- Counter = It's an "invisible defense". When the affected enemy/ally uses/receives a skill, that skill is gonna be immediately ignored.
- Reflect = It's an "invisible defense followed of an assault". When the affected enemy/ally uses/receives a skill, that skill is gonna be immediately reflected to the enemy who used it or to any random enemy.
- Damage Reduction = A defense used to reduce a percentage of the damage of a skill. For example: This character has 75% damage reduction. It means that any skill, except piercing and affliction will have it's damage reduced by 75%. Also, there is another type of Damage Reduction (let's call it DR). The another DR that exists is in points. For example: The damage dealt to this character will be reduced by 15 points. It means that if the damage is 25, it will be reduced until 10 (except piercing and affliction damage).
- Destructible Defense = Let's call it DD. The DD is an advanced form of DR. When used, the DD gives to the character a defense that can only be broken by affliction damages. This defense is always in points. For example: This character has 40 points of Destructible Defense. It means that if you use a skill which damage is 25, the health of the character with the DD activated won't be reduced until that the DD is broken. So, the DD of that char will be reduced to 15. If that enemy uses that skill again (25 damage), the character with the DD activated will take 10 damage.
- Invulnerability = The universal skill in Naruto Arena. Every char has this skills. It means that the respective character that used this skill will be invulnerable to the next turn (except against skills that ignore it and aflfiction damages already in effect).
This is the most of them (only the principals), but there are anothers.
Seventh Step: After the descriptions to the skills are done, you can advance to the seventh step: create the description to your char. Invent anything, but coherent.
Eight Step: Charkas = The chakras are the followings:
Bloodline (the red one) = As the name says, used to unique skills of exclusive clans.
Taijutsu (the green one) = Is frequently used to physical skills.
Genjutsu (the white one) = Used to mental damages and the like.
Ninjutsu (the blue one) = The most used. Is used frequently to chakra skills.
Random (the black one) = Used to invulnerabilities and by these chars: Kankuro, Kankuro (S), Shigure, Shizune, Chiyo (S), Sasori of the Red Sand (S) and Four Tail Kyuubi Naruto (S).
After you choose the chakras, place them in their respective places (as in the already existent characters).
Ninth Step: Choose classes to your skills. These are Physical, Mental, Chakra, Unique, Melee, Ranged, Instant, Action, Control and Affliction.
Tenth Step: Upload your char to Photobucket, ImageShack or the like. After, get the Image Code and post your char on this link: http://www.naruto-boards.com/naruto~based-characters/
I hope you like it, and have fun!
OBS.: I'm sorry for the English mistakes, I'm Brazilian
Here is a character created by myself. Note that the following characters is only an example, so please don't copy it. Plus me, the the only other members that are authorized to save this image are the followings: cenci (who helped me creating this character), -newhope- (my personal friend), -Orihime, Oreacharound and the other members of the staff of Naruto Boards. Please respect my right to take this decision. I hope you enjoy it.
is power. | Showcases: 1 2 3
| ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) | Hell
| Join Kamimi!
FAZ A PORRA DA ACC FORTALECE O SEU PARÇA AI CARAIO VC N DISSE Q ERA PARÇA DELE AI PROVA AGORA SEUS LIXO FAZ A CONTA NO FORUM KAMIMI AI LOGO