...::comeee::..and..::comee::..Char::..collection::..


 Topic: ...::comeee::..and..::comee::..Char::..collection::..
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
Poll: Good or Bad?
44 vote(s) since March 23, 2010 17:02
Better watch TV than doing this (4) (9%)
Hmm i think better play DS (2) (5%)
not so good Play Wii (4) (9%)
Good play PSP ttoo (9) (20%)
ExElent play on all kinds of computers! (25) (57%)
  Posted on March 23, 2010 17:02
comeee
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1502
Joined on:
March 16, 2009
#1
Hi Hi All! here is my char colection with my soul-boards accaunt-comee.
Lets start to ROOl!I will add more more and more Chars!
Explain votes under 8
Hitsugaya Added!
Sasuke Face Pic Changed.
Leni The Super Turtle Added!
Zetsu (S) added
Tenten (S) added
Deidara (S) added!
Ulquiorra Cifer Added!
Pikachuuu Added!

..::Team 7::..

..::Team 8::..

..::Examiners::..





..::Jinch?rikis::..






..::Karakura Town Heroes::..

..::Captains Of Gotei 13::..

..::Espada::..

..::Vizards::..


..::Pokemon::..


..::Specials::..
  Posted on March 23, 2010 17:04
h4ckz0r
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 22
Joined on:
October 8, 2009
#2
Nice characters 9/10 ..Can you tell me what number of sharpen you use
  Posted on March 23, 2010 17:05
TORNIKE--TURAVA
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 4447
Joined on:
September 26, 2009
#3
nice:blink GL in next
  Posted on March 23, 2010 17:06
comeee
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1502
Joined on:
March 16, 2009
#4
h4ckz0r wrote:
Nice characters 9/10 ..Can you tell me what number of sharpen you use
I use photoshop.I just click sharpen.
In gimp Huh,30-45
depends on pics.
  Posted on March 23, 2010 17:08
Ike-sama
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1941
Joined on:
July 30, 2008
#5
5/10
  Posted on March 23, 2010 17:09
comeee
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1502
Joined on:
March 16, 2009
#6
Ike-sama wrote:
5/10
Hey Why so low explain man or I will report you.
  Posted on March 23, 2010 17:09
deiske
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1711
Joined on:
March 26, 2009
#7
6/10 overall
work on pictures
some over over sharpend,over brightened,stretched,squished,or just bad
  Posted on March 23, 2010 17:12
eeeeeuuuuufffff
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3963
Joined on:
April 20, 2009
#8
10/10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!you are the best comeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
||My missions guade || Retired GFXer ||
Basketball is life
______________________________________________________

José María Gutiérrez Hernández ( Guti Haz )
  Posted on March 23, 2010 17:12
ikoluka
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 23
Joined on:
August 18, 2009
#9
deiske wrote:
6/10 overall
work on pictures
some over over sharpend,over brightened,stretched,squished,or just bad
comeee's pics are million times better than yours :tounge :tounge :tounge :tounge :tounge :tounge :tounge
100/10 there is not any problem on pics dont worry!
  Posted on March 23, 2010 17:15
deiske
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1711
Joined on:
March 26, 2009
#10
ikoluka wrote:
deiske wrote:
6/10 overall
work on pictures
some over over sharpend,over brightened,stretched,squished,or just bad
comeee's pics are million times better than yours :tounge :tounge :tounge :tounge :tounge :tounge :tounge
100/10 there is not any problem on pics dont worry!
i say we have a contest then
also,he got rejected by an image shop that i was in and he had to improve before he got accepted
i think that sais somthing
but really man,work on pics
  Posted on March 23, 2010 17:17
comeee
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1502
Joined on:
March 16, 2009
#11
deiske wrote:
ikoluka wrote:
deiske wrote:
6/10 overall
work on pictures
some over over sharpend,over brightened,stretched,squished,or just bad
comeee's pics are million times better than yours :tounge :tounge :tounge :tounge :tounge :tounge :tounge
100/10 there is not any problem on pics dont worry!
i say we have a contest then
also,he got rejected by an image shop that i was in and he had to improve before he got accepted
i think that sais somthing
Also you work on your some pics too than.
but really man,work on pics
I didn't get rejected by any shop.
I was in Yon shop long time ago and than joined Violetas Shop.
  Posted on March 23, 2010 17:19
deiske
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1711
Joined on:
March 26, 2009
#12
comeee wrote:
deiske wrote:
ikoluka wrote:
comeee's pics are million times better than yours :tounge :tounge :tounge :tounge :tounge :tounge :tounge
100/10 there is not any problem on pics dont worry!
i say we have a contest then
also,he got rejected by an image shop that i was in and he had to improve before he got accepted
i think that sais somthing
Also you work on your some pics too than.
but really man,work on pics
I didn't get rejected by any shop.
I was in Yon shop long time ago and than joined Violetas Shop.
violetas told you to improve
then you cam back a few weeks/days latter with better pics
  Posted on March 23, 2010 17:19
comeee
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1502
Joined on:
March 16, 2009
#13
deiske wrote:
comeee wrote:
deiske wrote:
i say we have a contest then
also,he got rejected by an image shop that i was in and he had to improve before he got accepted
i think that sais somthing
Also you work on your some pics too than.
but really man,work on pics
I didn't get rejected by any shop.
I was in Yon shop long time ago and than joined Violetas Shop.
violetas told you to improve
then you cam back a few weeks/days latter with better pics
no.I dont agree and dont remember a thing like this.
I thinkg resh didnt see my joining template because i posted joining template with same pics.
  Posted on March 23, 2010 17:32
Snake_Kaguya
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 278
Joined on:
August 14, 2009
#14
Ike-sama wrote:
5/10

Old Account|| Power Of The Ten Tails||Sig By VASTOLORDE89 Avy by Gallantry|| Uchiha Team Shop
  Posted on March 23, 2010 17:34
comeee
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1502
Joined on:
March 16, 2009
#15
Snake_Kaguya wrote:
Ike-sama wrote:
5/10
Explain please or i will report you.
10ike, Tragicksz, Tsvet.
Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 3