AC-R VS SF ~~~ SF Wins


 Topic: AC-R VS SF ~~~ SF Wins
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on February 1, 2010 00:15
zerocooldx
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3527
Joined on:
June 4, 2007
#1
Warbanner.png

( Score )

AC-Reunited : 2
Supremacy of Fire: 3

( PVP )

BrianBr < 2 VS 0 > Mathausunreal
Gaaraofthesand92 < 0 VS 2 > Masterioso
Noob16 < 2 VS 0 > Blizzard17
Skills13 < 1 VS 2 > Sakura_Br
Cabral < 1 VS 2 > Dandan_Bahia

( Rules )

All official wars AC-R participates in are hosted by AC-R.
All official wars AC-R participates in will have a completion period of 1 week.
All official wars AC-R participates in are noted in AC-R's War History.
All official wars AC-R participates in are in the best of 3 format.
You cannot use a team more than once.
You cannot play more than once for your clan.
You cannot play on someone elses account.
You are allowed to sub players, however the score remains the same.
If you disconnect, your game bugs, or is impaired for any other reason then your opponent wins, unless you both consent to a rematch.
HatakeSokumo.png
I drink tea and eat cake at the same time. AND play two hand touch w/ teh queen.
  Posted on February 1, 2010 00:13
loxa222
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 4771
Joined on:
February 22, 2008
#2
good luck sf :blink
pedrokloxa1_zps55a03036.png
  Posted on February 1, 2010 00:21
kaiza-uchiha
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 701
Joined on:
November 11, 2009
#3
loxa222 wrote:
good luck sf :blink
agreed
zkaiza.png SharinganItachi.gif SharinganKakashi.gif
  Posted on February 1, 2010 11:10
Cykus_10
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1430
Joined on:
January 16, 2008
#4
Go Go Spartans :blink
  Posted on February 1, 2010 11:31
junioracj
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1095
Joined on:
September 23, 2007
#5
gogo SF.............:amused
alucardb.gif By me
If you don't have social life.................. sorry
  Posted on February 1, 2010 11:34
Ileev
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1735
Joined on:
December 4, 2007
#6
GOGOGO SF:rolleyes
img]
  Posted on February 1, 2010 11:36
Nestoruki
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Akatsuki

Posts: 7168
Joined on:
October 17, 2007
#7
SF wins:cool :cool
.:: Dark Knight Rises ::...::Imunichi::..::Dark Nestoruki Rises::.
lmbae.png
.::He’s a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight. .::.

  Posted on February 1, 2010 11:37
grizlislt
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3894
Joined on:
June 26, 2007
#8
Go Go Spartans! =o
KIKI & NAHUEL <3 | Present from Nana <3 | By Nes <3 | That's right
Audi.png
Audi - The Beauty Of Technology | Drum and Bass - More Than A Beat
This signature is now mine. ~Saky
Nahuel I'm waiting for you to touch my dirty signature space (D)
NO SAKY NO!!! IT WAS MINE SINCE June 26, 2007 >: ( ~Nahuel
Oh, I've brought this chicken for us to eat
Snack time, lol
  Posted on February 1, 2010 11:41
sakura_br
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 23
Joined on:
April 10, 2008
#9
February 1, 2010 11:24 sakura_br vs skills13 Winner sakura_br
February 1, 2010 11:12 skills13 vs sakura_br Winner skills13
February 1, 2010 11:03 sakura_br vs skills13 Winner sakura_br

Sorry,but you are not unbeatable yyCnFhY0Ht0m4imW1kjvlDdV1nA_.png
junioracj1.png
1526362.jpg
  Posted on February 1, 2010 11:43
skills13
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 794
Joined on:
July 18, 2007
#10
sakura_br wrote:
February 1, 2010 11:24 sakura_br vs skills13 Winner sakura_br
February 1, 2010 11:12 skills13 vs sakura_br Winner skills13
February 1, 2010 11:03 sakura_br vs skills13 Winner sakura_br

Sorry,but you are not unbeatable yyCnFhY0Ht0m4imW1kjvlDdV1nA_.png
It was a matter of luck in the last match you *******
Same Team Vs Same Team
So Keep your mouth Shut.
SF - King Of Darkness
  Posted on February 1, 2010 11:55
sakura_br
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 23
Joined on:
April 10, 2008
#11
skills13 wrote:
sakura_br wrote:
February 1, 2010 11:24 sakura_br vs skills13 Winner sakura_br
February 1, 2010 11:12 skills13 vs sakura_br Winner skills13
February 1, 2010 11:03 sakura_br vs skills13 Winner sakura_br

Sorry,but you are not unbeatable yyCnFhY0Ht0m4imW1kjvlDdV1nA_.png
It was a matter of luck in the last match you *******
Same Team Vs Same Team
So Keep your mouth Shut.

and in the second match i got 4 gen and 2 tai in 2 turns and i loose so shut up man,you have a lot of things to learn.

Bye
junioracj1.png
1526362.jpg
  Posted on February 1, 2010 12:00
skills13
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 794
Joined on:
July 18, 2007
#12
sakura_br wrote:
skills13 wrote:
sakura_br wrote:
February 1, 2010 11:24 sakura_br vs skills13 Winner sakura_br
February 1, 2010 11:12 skills13 vs sakura_br Winner skills13
February 1, 2010 11:03 sakura_br vs skills13 Winner sakura_br

Sorry,but you are not unbeatable yyCnFhY0Ht0m4imW1kjvlDdV1nA_.png
It was a matter of luck in the last match you *******
Same Team Vs Same Team
So Keep your mouth Shut.

and in the second match i got 4 gen and 2 tai in 2 turns and i loose so shut up man,you have a lot of things to learn.

Bye
Mada Mada Dane

I never commented on you, you started it =)
SF - King Of Darkness
  Posted on February 1, 2010 16:25
GaaraOfTheSand92
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1292
Joined on:
August 13, 2008
#13
Keep it clear ,please.
Improvise.Adapt.Overcome!
210hqmp.png
theres no turning back #FreeBurn2013
  Posted on February 1, 2010 16:39
hatorihanzo
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 89
Joined on:
September 5, 2007
#14
Good Look, friends!!!

hatorihanzocopy.png
by junioracj
  Posted on February 1, 2010 17:15
vasgtheraikage
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 283
Joined on:
September 14, 2009
#15
skills13 wrote:
sakura_br wrote:
skills13 wrote:
sakura_br wrote:
February 1, 2010 11:24 sakura_br vs skills13 Winner sakura_br
February 1, 2010 11:12 skills13 vs sakura_br Winner skills13
February 1, 2010 11:03 sakura_br vs skills13 Winner sakura_br

Sorry,but you are not unbeatable yyCnFhY0Ht0m4imW1kjvlDdV1nA_.png
It was a matter of luck in the last match you *******
Same Team Vs Same Team
So Keep your mouth Shut.



and in the second match i got 4 gen and 2 tai in 2 turns and i loose so shut up man,you have a lot of things to learn.

Bye
Mada Mada Dane

I never commented on you, you started it =)

mada mada dane too.
________________
GL THIS IS SPARTA.|

'Dizem que não rezo pela alma dos meus inimigos.

é MENTIRA

Rezo pra que queimem no inferno' Racionais Mc's