Rate this! - Page 117


 Topic: Rate this!
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
This topic was closed by sasuke_newyork 
  Posted on July 31, 2009 14:26
kyubi-coolman
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 3957
Joined on:
June 2, 2007
#1741
Omegaitachi wrote:
kyubi-coolman wrote:
Sorry, i posted the wrong raikou. I meant this one:
Raikou-1.png
My missions arent good, so ill just give ideas.

Win 10 battles with any electric pokemon.
Win 3 battles against any legendary pokemon.
IDK something like that.
I'll make the mission.:amused

Thanks, do you think the pictures are good quality?
.............................................................................................................................................
  Posted on July 31, 2009 14:28
BADAZZNEJI
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1481
Joined on:
January 26, 2008
#1742
when is it gonna be released
sdfsd.png
Fila Topic
https://secure.byond.com/download/build/493/493.1117_byond.exe
  Posted on July 31, 2009 14:28
Hyuugaman
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 3144
Joined on:
June 2, 2007
#1743
@Omega: Mewtwo crying? When did that happen??? It looks so freaking sad! Not exactly what I expected for the mission, but I kinda like it. :blink
hyuugamansig.jpg
-----------------------------------------------------------Sig and Avy by Whysucker-----------------------------------------------------------
  Posted on July 31, 2009 14:28
riyusekie
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Joker

Posts: 170
Joined on:
April 26, 2009
#1744
is it real is there will be a competion can i join:cheesy

http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee484/Mykenzo/clansign.jpg


  Posted on July 31, 2009 14:29
Omegaitachi
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 5407
Joined on:
June 3, 2007
#1745
kyubi-coolman wrote:
Omegaitachi wrote:
kyubi-coolman wrote:
Sorry, i posted the wrong raikou. I meant this one:
Raikou-1.png
My missions arent good, so ill just give ideas.

Win 10 battles with any electric pokemon.
Win 3 battles against any legendary pokemon.
IDK something like that.
I'll make the mission.:amused

Thanks, do you think the pictures are good quality?
Yea. I need the face pic plz:oh
y9yr.png
Vocalist for Staring at Shipwrecks
Otaku for way too long <3
Band Page
League of Legends: Ninjastarstitch
  Posted on July 31, 2009 14:30
Omegaitachi
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 5407
Joined on:
June 3, 2007
#1746
Hyuugaman wrote:
@Omega: Mewtwo crying? When did that happen??? It looks so freaking sad! Not exactly what I expected for the mission, but I kinda like it. :blink
It wuz a japan exclusive or something:cheesy It pwns for the mission though, though it is sad:sad

Edit: here is the page:
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Mewtwo_(anime)
y9yr.png
Vocalist for Staring at Shipwrecks
Otaku for way too long <3
Band Page
League of Legends: Ninjastarstitch
  Posted on July 31, 2009 14:30
Hyuugaman
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 3144
Joined on:
June 2, 2007
#1747
waterone wrote:
Hyuugaman wrote:
PLEASE SCROLL TO BOTTOM OF PAGE



Starters
Made by Mirror: Squirtle, Treecko, Chimchar, Turtwig, Piplup
Made by me: Cyndaquil, Totodile (failz, need one better,) Chikorita
Unmade (or poorly made): Charmander, Torchic, Mudkip, Bulbasaur

Starter Evolutions (secondary evolutions aren't necessary)
Made by Mirror: Venasaur, Charizard, Sceptile, Grovyle, Torterra, Meganium
Made by Me: Monferno, Grotle, Blastoise
Unmade (or poorly made): Infernape, Empoleon, Typhlosion, Feraligatr, Blaziken, Swampert

I'm doing Typhlosion and I can try to do Meganium. If I do them, I'll post them in this post.

Megainium is listed in "Made by Mirror." The point of it is to stop people from making already made characters.
hyuugamansig.jpg
-----------------------------------------------------------Sig and Avy by Whysucker-----------------------------------------------------------
  Posted on July 31, 2009 14:31
BADAZZNEJI
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Licker

Posts: 1481
Joined on:
January 26, 2008
#1748
hello when is it gonna be releaseddddd:cry
sdfsd.png
Fila Topic
https://secure.byond.com/download/build/493/493.1117_byond.exe
  Posted on July 31, 2009 14:31
naruto1315
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 6050
Joined on:
June 4, 2007
#1749
@Sauke: whoever is a mod Gm and Admin on the old site must become the same on the new site agree?
1_zps82e22e2c.jpg
Do u want to know me?
My Youtube Channel
avy by SasukeChidori93, Siggy by -saiku-


College Time! Almost Senior Year :O Where did the past 4 years go?
Working on making a come back to this place
  Posted on July 31, 2009 14:32
Omegaitachi
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 5407
Joined on:
June 3, 2007
#1750
naruto1315 wrote:
@Sauke: whoever is a mod Gm and Admin on the old site must become the same on the new site agree?
Hey, I admin on site right?:cry
y9yr.png
Vocalist for Staring at Shipwrecks
Otaku for way too long <3
Band Page
League of Legends: Ninjastarstitch
  Posted on July 31, 2009 14:33
waterone
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 5678
Joined on:
February 4, 2009
#1751
Hyuugaman wrote:
waterone wrote:
Hyuugaman wrote:
PLEASE SCROLL TO BOTTOM OF PAGE



Starters
Made by Mirror: Squirtle, Treecko, Chimchar, Turtwig, Piplup
Made by me: Cyndaquil, Totodile (failz, need one better,) Chikorita
Unmade (or poorly made): Charmander, Torchic, Mudkip, Bulbasaur

Starter Evolutions (secondary evolutions aren't necessary)
Made by Mirror: Venasaur, Charizard, Sceptile, Grovyle, Torterra, Meganium
Made by Me: Monferno, Grotle, Blastoise
Unmade (or poorly made): Infernape, Empoleon, Typhlosion, Feraligatr, Blaziken, Swampert

I'm doing Typhlosion and I can try to do Meganium. If I do them, I'll post them in this post.

Megainium is listed in "Made by Mirror." The point of it is to stop people from making already made characters.

Ups. I didn't see it. I'm trying to gather photos of Torchic.
nellielkid.png
100 Icon Batch!

On the Amazons for a month starting next Wednesday
  Posted on July 31, 2009 14:33
naruto1315
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 6050
Joined on:
June 4, 2007
#1752
Omegaitachi wrote:
naruto1315 wrote:
@Sauke: whoever is a mod Gm and Admin on the old site must become the same on the new site agree?
Hey, I admin on site right?:cry
did u register?
1_zps82e22e2c.jpg
Do u want to know me?
My Youtube Channel
avy by SasukeChidori93, Siggy by -saiku-


College Time! Almost Senior Year :O Where did the past 4 years go?
Working on making a come back to this place
  Posted on July 31, 2009 14:34
kyubi-coolman
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 3957
Joined on:
June 2, 2007
#1753
Omegaitachi wrote:
kyubi-coolman wrote:
Omegaitachi wrote:
kyubi-coolman wrote:
Sorry, i posted the wrong raikou. I meant this one:
Raikou-1.png
My missions arent good, so ill just give ideas.

Win 10 battles with any electric pokemon.
Win 3 battles against any legendary pokemon.
IDK something like that.
I'll make the mission.:amused

Thanks, do you think the pictures are good quality?
Yea. I need the face pic plz:oh

KK, here without border:
Facepicraikou.png
And with border:
Facepicraikouborder.png
.............................................................................................................................................
  Posted on July 31, 2009 14:34
waterone
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 5678
Joined on:
February 4, 2009
#1754
naruto1315 wrote:
Omegaitachi wrote:
naruto1315 wrote:
@Sauke: whoever is a mod Gm and Admin on the old site must become the same on the new site agree?
Hey, I admin on site right?:cry
did u register?

What site?
nellielkid.png
100 Icon Batch!

On the Amazons for a month starting next Wednesday
  Posted on July 31, 2009 14:35
Omegaitachi
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
N-A Illuminati

Posts: 5407
Joined on:
June 3, 2007
#1755
No... I couldn't find the damn page:push And I'm an admin on P-A. I think:unsure
y9yr.png
Vocalist for Staring at Shipwrecks
Otaku for way too long <3
Band Page
League of Legends: Ninjastarstitch