Sunrise Tournament #3 - Page 3


 Topic: Sunrise Tournament #3
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on April 20, 2018 13:23
LiteQ
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 599
Joined on:
February 3, 2010
#31
BeastModeCowboy wrote:
Trag isn't even Polish.

he said kurwa on xat so in my opinion he is
  Posted on April 20, 2018 13:36
GazeRockNotDead
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Akatsuki

Posts: 7664
Joined on:
January 16, 2011
#32
BeastModeCowboy wrote:
Trag isn't even Polish.
Wypierdalaj pedale
  Posted on April 20, 2018 14:04
GazeRockNotDead
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Akatsuki

Posts: 7664
Joined on:
January 16, 2011
#33
April 20, 2018 14:00 LiteQ vs GazeRockNotDead Winner LiteQ
April 20, 2018 13:52 LiteQ vs GazeRockNotDead Winner LiteQ
April 20, 2018 13:45 GazeRockNotDead vs LiteQ Winner GazeRockNotDead
ggs
Sory slavik sensei za double posta,pozdro wariat
  Posted on April 20, 2018 14:05
LiteQ
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 599
Joined on:
February 3, 2010
#34
GazeRockNotDead wrote:
April 20, 2018 14:00 LiteQ vs GazeRockNotDead Winner LiteQ
April 20, 2018 13:52 LiteQ vs GazeRockNotDead Winner LiteQ
April 20, 2018 13:45 GazeRockNotDead vs LiteQ Winner GazeRockNotDead
ggs
Sory slavik sensei za double posta,pozdro wariat

ggs
  Posted on April 20, 2018 15:00
!Kurapika
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 561
Joined on:
October 20, 2013
#35
April 20, 2018 14:57 lcdek vs GazeRockNotDead Winner lcdek
April 20, 2018 14:50 GazeRockNotDead vs lcdek Winner GazeRockNotDead
April 20, 2018 14:43 lcdek vs GazeRockNotDead Winner lcdek

GG's
  Posted on April 20, 2018 15:29
10ike
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1903
Joined on:
October 29, 2007
#36
KURWAAA
Spoiler
Does that mean i`m in ?
  Posted on April 20, 2018 15:40
LiteQ
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 599
Joined on:
February 3, 2010
#37
10ike wrote:
KURWAAA
Spoiler
Does that mean i`m in ?

something else?
  Posted on April 20, 2018 15:42
GazeRockNotDead
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Akatsuki

Posts: 7664
Joined on:
January 16, 2011
#38
Sing a polish song
Rota or Bogurodzica
  Posted on April 20, 2018 16:49
master234
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Daimyo

Posts: 5043
Joined on:
July 10, 2008
#39
!Kurapika wrote:
April 20, 2018 14:57 lcdek vs GazeRockNotDead Winner lcdek
April 20, 2018 14:50 GazeRockNotDead vs lcdek Winner GazeRockNotDead
April 20, 2018 14:43 lcdek vs GazeRockNotDead Winner lcdek

GG's

your lifespan is decreasing
  Posted on April 20, 2018 19:55
LiteQ
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 599
Joined on:
February 3, 2010
#40
April 20, 2018 19:50 malieduard vs LiteQ Winner malieduard
April 20, 2018 19:41 malieduard vs LiteQ Winner malieduard
April 20, 2018 19:32 LiteQ vs malieduard Winner LiteQ
ggs
  Posted on April 20, 2018 19:55
Tragicksz
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 4488
Joined on:
August 27, 2011
#41
LiteQ wrote:
April 20, 2018 19:50 malieduard vs LiteQ Winner malieduard
April 20, 2018 19:41 malieduard vs LiteQ Winner malieduard
April 20, 2018 19:32 LiteQ vs malieduard Winner LiteQ
ggs

ggs
  Posted on April 20, 2018 20:49
Tragicksz
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 4488
Joined on:
August 27, 2011
#42
April 20, 2018 21:43 malieduard vs lcdek Winner malieduard
April 20, 2018 21:34 lcdek vs malieduard Winner lcdek
April 20, 2018 21:26 malieduard vs lcdek Winner malieduard


good games
  Posted on April 20, 2018 21:48
eciepecie22
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 744
Joined on:
January 23, 2008
#43
Zwycięzca ma zaszczyt zagrac final, tak?
  Posted on April 20, 2018 21:52
LiteQ
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 599
Joined on:
February 3, 2010
#44
eciepecie22 wrote:
Zwycięzca ma zaszczyt zagrac final, tak?

zwycięzca ma zaszczyt zostać zwycięzcą
  Posted on April 20, 2018 22:21
GazeRockNotDead
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Akatsuki

Posts: 7664
Joined on:
January 16, 2011
#45
eciepecie22 wrote:
Zwycięzca ma zaszczyt zagrac final, tak?
Edo tensei
10ike, Crowndriger, Dennias, Itatsuu, Tragicksz, Tsvet, yllsokolii.
Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 7