Site offer - Page 2


 Topic: Site offer
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on November 19, 2017 12:53
aab2
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 165
Joined on:
May 20, 2008
#16
hmm honestly like what difference does it make to any of you what he does with all that money lol....let him go forth with the site..see what happens?
B.O.R- His mind is set to what it desires
  Posted on November 19, 2017 16:09
fullmetal1234567
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3114
Joined on:
February 20, 2008
#17
Darkmoonrider wrote:
I mean if you have the money you say you do, then don't worry about this site. Create a new N-A, hire an actual coder, direct him to this site, tell him you want it to have the same basis/style as N-A. Obviously some things have to be different due to copyright etc etc. Start over, no need to start with 200 characters, start over, as if N-A was brand new, with 20-30 characters, build onto it, create a new community of old and new players.

This site is dead, and sad to say it will never come back. The webmasters most likely don't even look at this site, so it's futile to even try.

If you really want it done, you'll do it.

If you need a full-time Character Creator I got you.
i think you forgot about all those other projects that tried to make arena games. One Piece arena, Fairytail arena and all that got shut down because naruto arena owns the rights to the whole arena thing or something like that and got them shut down in the whole process thing.
  Posted on November 19, 2017 17:25
tomahawk-
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 18
Joined on:
December 4, 2016
#18
Hi there I'm hellblood which is obvious .
I'm here to make a site offer:
I'm ready to invest some serious money in the site maintenance / security and maybe some other upcoming projects .
Idk if some of you noticed but I maturated during the time I see a potential profit from bringing this site back to life .
Ok this wont be for free ofc :

My request is to become co-owner and manage the marketing side of the site assuring profit that can be invested back into the upcoming projects , site staff.
Why not to make it a little online department .
Another reason why I would be :
This site is part of my childhood and i want that memories to live on

Think about my offer dear Webby , if you have an answer to it just stick a topic on the forum i will notice it eventually .. then we can talk some figures
If you get something , warning me !
  Posted on November 19, 2017 19:03
Bolsonaro
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 5
Joined on:
January 19, 2015
#19
Only hellblood can save na.
  Posted on November 19, 2017 22:38
Battosai
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 58
Joined on:
June 15, 2008
#20
Just email the staff to lroge your serious
  Posted on November 20, 2017 01:04
-Madison-
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 84
Joined on:
February 26, 2015
#21
Well, whatever you decide to do, you have my support, as it doesn't get more depressing than it already is.
However, at the end of the day, we all know that It's NOT going to work out. People have tried many times during the past year or so to come up with a new Naruto-based online arena game and none of those projects ever saw the light of the day.

Good luck anyway.
✞Avatar by LifeAlpha.✞
  Posted on November 20, 2017 05:50
Rock_Lee8
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1148
Joined on:
June 4, 2007
#22
Rock_Lee8 wrote:
blood_fan wrote:
  Posted on November 20, 2017 07:29
tsuchiyama
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1141
Joined on:
June 5, 2009
#23
fullmetal1234567 wrote:
Darkmoonrider wrote:
I mean if you have the money you say you do, then don't worry about this site. Create a new N-A, hire an actual coder, direct him to this site, tell him you want it to have the same basis/style as N-A. Obviously some things have to be different due to copyright etc etc. Start over, no need to start with 200 characters, start over, as if N-A was brand new, with 20-30 characters, build onto it, create a new community of old and new players.

This site is dead, and sad to say it will never come back. The webmasters most likely don't even look at this site, so it's futile to even try.

If you really want it done, you'll do it.

If you need a full-time Character Creator I got you.
i think you forgot about all those other projects that tried to make arena games. One Piece arena, Fairytail arena and all that got shut down because naruto arena owns the rights to the whole arena thing or something like that and got them shut down in the whole process thing.

This is completely false, the projects failed because they did not have the proper backings behind them. Budokai Online(DBZ Arena) was fully created and 100% functional but we moved on as there was no profit margin/playerbase. If you are completely serious about wanting a naruto-arena created and you are willing to pay real money. Contact me and i can connect you with the creator and coder of Budokai Online. The proof of his skills is the fact that Budokai Online was created and fully functional. Any pricing/deals you will speak directly with him but honestly I believe you should just give up on this game and move on. There is no way to make profit off a anime arena game because of copyright issues(why n-a completely failed.) You guys should honestly move on and find a new hobby but if you seriously are committed and want to waste money contact me via PM.

▬▬▬▬‣Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.◂▬▬▬▬
  Posted on November 20, 2017 21:06
BeastModeCowboy
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1131
Joined on:
August 8, 2014
#24
You ain't shit ....
  Posted on November 21, 2017 01:24
Coolidger
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3679
Joined on:
August 17, 2006
#25
I love how you feel the need to claim to be Hellblood. Like anyone else would willingly use that name and be proud of it while posting..
  Posted on November 21, 2017 02:34
Hinochi
Rank: moderator

Forum Rank:
ANBU

Posts: 4626
Joined on:
August 31, 2009
#26
Darkmoonrider wrote:

Lol
I created that thread, Enma was just visiting lmao

Coolidger wrote:
I love how you feel the need to claim to be Hellblood. Like anyone else would willingly use that name and be proud of it while posting..
Oh man, hellblood is an icon. Show some respect
#yolo | 1 2 3 4 | ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) | Hellblood | AA | Writer/Poet! | ...complete.
  Posted on November 21, 2017 06:06
CravesHQ
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 30
Joined on:
May 9, 2012
#27
Bolsonaro wrote:
Only hellblood can save na.
  Posted on November 21, 2017 09:09
Rock_Lee8
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1148
Joined on:
June 4, 2007
#28
Rock_Lee8 wrote:
Rock_Lee8 wrote:
blood_fan wrote:
  Posted on November 21, 2017 18:07
HellisAWESOMEV2
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 1
Joined on:
November 21, 2017
#29
tsuchiyama wrote:
fullmetal1234567 wrote:
Darkmoonrider wrote:
I mean if you have the money you say you do, then don't worry about this site. Create a new N-A, hire an actual coder, direct him to this site, tell him you want it to have the same basis/style as N-A. Obviously some things have to be different due to copyright etc etc. Start over, no need to start with 200 characters, start over, as if N-A was brand new, with 20-30 characters, build onto it, create a new community of old and new players.

This site is dead, and sad to say it will never come back. The webmasters most likely don't even look at this site, so it's futile to even try.

If you really want it done, you'll do it.

If you need a full-time Character Creator I got you.
i think you forgot about all those other projects that tried to make arena games. One Piece arena, Fairytail arena and all that got shut down because naruto arena owns the rights to the whole arena thing or something like that and got them shut down in the whole process thing.

This is completely false, the projects failed because they did not have the proper backings behind them. Budokai Online(DBZ Arena) was fully created and 100% functional but we moved on as there was no profit margin/playerbase. If you are completely serious about wanting a naruto-arena created and you are willing to pay real money. Contact me and i can connect you with the creator and coder of Budokai Online. The proof of his skills is the fact that Budokai Online was created and fully functional. Any pricing/deals you will speak directly with him but honestly I believe you should just give up on this game and move on. There is no way to make profit off a anime arena game because of copyright issues(why n-a completely failed.) You guys should honestly move on and find a new hobby but if you seriously are committed and want to waste money contact me via PM.
Send me pm with the contact details of the budokai arena creator /coder on bossyhell
  Posted on November 21, 2017 18:12
HellisAWESOMEV2
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 1
Joined on:
November 21, 2017
#30
Coolidger wrote:
I love how you feel the need to claim to be Hellblood. Like anyone else would willingly use that name and be proud of it while posting..
So u think i'm not hell the meta creator / the best on the site / the one that fought vs the hacker while n-a was still active ?
So you coming back online to pick on me .. gtfo off no one needs you .. is not like u did somethign for n-a in hole your life .. stay on the bench and keep it warm
I got involved i got banned , i involved even more I got site banned
I wan't to save this place (i'll spend money )
What u going to do lil boy , bad mouth me ? Listen to this i give a single shit
asura.
Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 1