+67 Clanless - Page 2


 Topic: +67 Clanless
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on July 17, 2017 11:35
blodwen
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2055
Joined on:
May 18, 2013
#16
Mestre-Kakuzu wrote:
viksonnn wrote:
Try instinctus. Heard bubblechews gets wet recruiting swappers.
My account was stolen when it was hacked, it was not my fault.
So you were both boosted and swapping, don't make topics names "+67 clanless" , lol
  Posted on July 17, 2017 11:50
RONALDO
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 365
Joined on:
September 5, 2008
#17
NotGonnaDie wrote:
viksonnn wrote:
Try instinctus. Heard bubblechews gets wet recruiting swappers.
Golden times, hail fatson
👑
🐼
👕
👖
👟
  Posted on July 17, 2017 11:53
wanted151
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2287
Joined on:
May 25, 2008
#18
swap +67
Me Acc Wanted151 / Blueguten / 1herof1 / bechcer221 / -hacky221- / nar4ka /
Epic Team Shop! / Wanted151 Youtube / Loly Sig.
Sig by Konohafenix
  Posted on July 17, 2017 13:16
blodwen
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2055
Joined on:
May 18, 2013
#19
The fact that people are attacking someone on NB for his looks always gets me. Most of you look like rats
  Posted on July 17, 2017 14:41
RONALDO
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 365
Joined on:
September 5, 2008
#20
blodwen wrote:
The fact that people are attacking someone on NB for his looks always gets me. Most of you look like rats
Squirrels*
👑
🐼
👕
👖
👟
  Posted on July 17, 2017 14:56
cookie
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 204
Joined on:
April 1, 2008
#21
blodwen wrote:
The fact that people are attacking someone on NB for his looks always gets me. Most of you look like rats

^ +1
  Posted on July 17, 2017 21:40
narutokid000
Rank: moderator

Forum Rank:
ANBU

Posts: 5430
Joined on:
August 5, 2007
#22
viksonnn wrote:
Try instinctus. Heard bubblechews gets wet recruiting swappers.

Oh my we can't be having ban evaders on this game nowadays.

Moved to clanless gallery.
  
                
  Posted on July 18, 2017 00:35
Tai27
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2201
Joined on:
December 1, 2013
#23
viksonnn wrote:
Try instinctus. Heard bubblechews gets wet recruiting swappers.
true, can testify.
StalkerIn Game ♫ Nakama Forever <3 Digital Pirate~♫~Digi-Destined For Life~♫
  Posted on July 18, 2017 01:07
damascoy
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 2087
Joined on:
January 13, 2010
#24
narutokid000 wrote:
viksonnn wrote:
Try instinctus. Heard bubblechews gets wet recruiting swappers.

Oh my we can't be having ban evaders on this game nowadays.

Moved to clanless gallery.
fuck you motherfuccker for ever degrading bubblechews, a better guy and a better play then your dinasty will ever be.
  Posted on July 18, 2017 08:09
narutokid000
Rank: moderator

Forum Rank:
ANBU

Posts: 5430
Joined on:
August 5, 2007
#25
damascoy wrote:
narutokid000 wrote:
viksonnn wrote:
Try instinctus. Heard bubblechews gets wet recruiting swappers.

Oh my we can't be having ban evaders on this game nowadays.

Moved to clanless gallery.
fuck you motherfuccker for ever degrading bubblechews, a better guy and a better play then your dinasty will ever be.

Who are you again?
  
                
  Posted on July 20, 2017 13:22
viksonnn
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 2
Joined on:
January 11, 2017
#26
narutokid000 wrote:
viksonnn wrote:
Try instinctus. Heard bubblechews gets wet recruiting swappers.

Oh my we can't be having ban evaders on this game nowadays.

Moved to clanless gallery.
Lmao hey NK wassup mate long time no see
alin_nr01, GazeRockNotDead.
Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 2