Spam Kingdom: The 188th Edition - Page 100


 Topic: Spam Kingdom: The 188th Edition
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
Poll: New banner or naw
120 vote(s) since February 14, 2017 05:25
Yes (57) (48%)
No (13) (11%)
No Banner (17) (14%)
no1 cur (33) (28%)
  Posted on November 21, 2017 01:21
Coolidger
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sannin

Posts: 3679
Joined on:
August 17, 2006
#1486
Oh cool, the password is still the same..

First post on 100 is mine.
  Posted on November 21, 2017 05:02
chaos-
Rank: moderator

Forum Rank:
ANBU

Posts: 5120
Joined on:
July 24, 2006
#1487
LadyFapsALot wrote:
chaos- wrote:
LadyFapsALot wrote:
Aiming for Cowmilla or daddy Ike. I kinda want Cordelia too but fuck colorless.

Godspeed, wouldn't mind getting her also. Think i'm going to pull every orb (Except colorless) honestly. Won't snipe.
And its fucking insane that seasonals are being re-released before Xander and Camus...

Spring Xander back before the actual Xander lul...convinced we're never seeing them again and if we do it's gonna be on a banner...I think you should pull colorless if you really want those two, would be your best chance, no Jakobs out the cut to ruin it for you.
>>>>>>>>>kawai on streets senpai in sheets<<<<<<<<<

Apply Today! | Thread | Chat With Us | Avatar by Sasleenejshik |
  Posted on November 21, 2017 05:02
chaos-
Rank: moderator

Forum Rank:
ANBU

Posts: 5120
Joined on:
July 24, 2006
#1488
Coolidger wrote:
Oh cool, the password is still the same..

First post on 100 is mine.

*Deletes*
>>>>>>>>>kawai on streets senpai in sheets<<<<<<<<<

Apply Today! | Thread | Chat With Us | Avatar by Sasleenejshik |
  Posted on November 21, 2017 06:07
CravesHQ
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Academy Student

Posts: 30
Joined on:
May 9, 2012
#1489
Qoute:
  Posted on November 21, 2017 06:36
Rock_Lee8
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1146
Joined on:
June 4, 2007
#1490
blood_fan wrote:
  Posted on November 22, 2017 03:14
Itachi-dani
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 784
Joined on:
September 19, 2008
#1491

BLACK LIST: mafia, kingenma, Fuckable, Fennekin, Dee-Jay
For Gin_92: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2Rch6WvPJE
For Dee-Jay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0habxsuXW4g
  Posted on November 22, 2017 03:26
Itachi-dani
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Special Jounin

Posts: 784
Joined on:
September 19, 2008
#1492
HELLO MOTHERFUCKERS HOW ARE YOU DOING

BLACK LIST: mafia, kingenma, Fuckable, Fennekin, Dee-Jay
For Gin_92: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2Rch6WvPJE
For Dee-Jay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0habxsuXW4g
  Posted on November 22, 2017 07:43
Rock_Lee8
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1146
Joined on:
June 4, 2007
#1493
blood_fan wrote:
[
  Posted on November 23, 2017 10:26
Chidori_NK
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 454
Joined on:
July 14, 2009
#1494
New champion is in the top 3 cancer zone.
  Posted on November 23, 2017 13:00
master234
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Daimyo

Posts: 5022
Joined on:
July 10, 2008
#1495
Chidori_NK wrote:
New champion is in the top 3 cancer zone.

  Posted on November 23, 2017 14:48
LadyFapsALot
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 377
Joined on:
December 8, 2014
#1496
Happy Thanksgiving fellow NB'ers.
  Posted on November 23, 2017 14:56
LadyFapsALot
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Chuunin

Posts: 377
Joined on:
December 8, 2014
#1497
chaos- wrote:
LadyFapsALot wrote:
chaos- wrote:
Godspeed, wouldn't mind getting her also. Think i'm going to pull every orb (Except colorless) honestly. Won't snipe.
And its fucking insane that seasonals are being re-released before Xander and Camus...

Spring Xander back before the actual Xander lul...convinced we're never seeing them again and if we do it's gonna be on a banner...I think you should pull colorless if you really want those two, would be your best chance, no Jakobs out the cut to ruin it for you.
With my luck, if I get anything its going to be Bride Lyn.
  Posted on November 23, 2017 16:11
master234
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Daimyo

Posts: 5022
Joined on:
July 10, 2008
#1498
happy thanksgiving
  Posted on November 25, 2017 08:32
curse_giver
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Genin

Posts: 52
Joined on:
December 20, 2007
#1499
I'm supposed to post something here.
signature made by the lovely sonja77
  Posted on November 25, 2017 08:59
elitninia
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Jounin

Posts: 1291
Joined on:
March 2, 2011
#1500
master234 wrote:
happy thanksgiving

wasup masterino
Thanks Sokol for Sig <3

PureDarkLight01 and I are Arianators and you can't do anything to stop us

Everybody gets high sometimes, You know what else can We do when We`re feeling low?
-Edvy-, 12359R, sasuke_newyork, spike7011.
Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 4